Trusted Member
Aug 26, 2011
デモニオンII ~魔王と三人の女王~ 初回限定生産版

TnXfwKS.jpg

Romanji: Demonion II ~Maou to Sannin no Joou~

Company:Astronaut-Sirius

Artist: M&M

Date: 2014/03/28

Yes! Ero-Tower defense is back. Now with more plot! And M&M mainly draws oppai for those who aren't familiar with him.

Small update on the game ... the game has been moved by a month it will (for now) be released on the 25th april 2014

Reactions: oilaolenm
after i defeat the elf, why i can't expand my dungeon anymore ?, anyone have a idea how i can process game ?

You get a red gem that allows you to open red warded doors that you have to break through walls to get to(you can break 3 brick walls each turn). Also you have to defeat the angel lady who attacks you before you can attack territories again as it is greyed out until you do.

Reactions: espiekerella
You get a red gem that allows you to open red warded doors that you have to break through walls to get to(you can break 3 brick walls each turn). Also you have to defeat the angel lady who attacks you before you can attack territories again as it is greyed out until you do.
i remember i get a black orb when i defeat the elf. how many time i have to defeat the angel lady ?, i defeat her one and get a h-scene after that nothing happen, sr for my english.

i remember i get a black orb when i defeat the elf. how many time i have to defeat the angel lady ?, i defeat her one and get a h-scene after that nothing happen, sr for my english.

I did the same and defeated her once for h-scene and then on the 2nd dungeon map in the north left corner is two doors with red warding which you need to knock down and then you will be able to attack the chinese looking kingdom though after the angel lady they should have already started attacking you.

Its probably better to play the first game so you get used to the monster and their debuffs. Buildings, Monsters, Skills they are all reused from the first game. Some buildings got a new model. There aren't any "heroine" weakness persay, but you do need a trap in order to get them. Some heroines involve beating them a few times. Others if you get too far ahead you'll miss your chance to get them. You get better monsters by buying them from the shop or finding the scroll in a dungeon.

Its probably better to play the first game so you get used to the monster and their debuffs. Buildings, Monsters, Skills they are all reused from the first game. Some buildings got a new model. There aren't any "heroine" weakness persay, but you do need a trap in order to get them. Some heroines involve beating them a few times. Others if you get too far ahead you'll miss your chance to get them. You get better monsters by buying them from the shop or finding the scroll in a dungeon.

At first all you need to capture the early heroines is to have 2 or more status effects on them either when you defeat them or win the battle so if a heroine is strong but has the debuffs you can just quickly focus on the weaker troops as when you win the defense round even if she is alive as long as he has 2 debuffs you have captured her :)

However later on some heroines need specific traps like in the first game as the samurai girl needs the "封印の符" as pointed out by lawlypop in the torrent page and according to the japanese wiki I believe other later heroines also need specific rooms and traps :)

Heem I may sound like a noob but... How do you put traps ? When I try to put one on the ground it says that I have already the maximum number of traps set while I didn't do anything :(
Thanks in advance !

Reactions: dnceridderterre
Heem I may sound like a noob but... How do you put traps ? When I try to put one on the ground it says that I have already the maximum number of traps set while I didn't do anything :(
Thanks in advance !

You need to build the blacksmith buildings to put traps and each building allows you to place 8 more

after i defeat the elf, why i can't expand my dungeon anymore ?, anyone have a idea how i can process game ?

...im stuck after you beat the knight looking blonde chick...and cant attack anywhere else. STUCK. and im still on the 1st area, just recruited the 1st heroine i think...

...im stuck after you beat the knight looking blonde chick...and cant attack anywhere else. STUCK. and im still on the 1st area, just recruited the 1st heroine i think...

After beating her you have normally received a green orb, you have to use it to unlock a door on which there is a green seal in your dungeon

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

How to Start a NEMT Business in Idaho?

Discover the essential steps and regulations for launching a Non-Emergency Medical Transportation (NEMT) business in Idaho, from licensing to operational setup, ensuring compliance and success in the healthcare transportation industry.

Read More: https://medium.com/@nemtclouddispatchsoftware/how-to-start-a-nemt-business-in-idaho-45cd46c150ee
mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?