December 2011 Eroge Releases - "someone hand-hold me so i can play Corona!!"

Aaeru

Sep 14, 2011
This is the impressions discussion thread for December's releases.

WHITE ALBUM2 ~closing chapter~ and Gin no Toki no Corona highlight a lackluster month that is mostly full of remakes, sequels and fandisks.
- Micchi

Train-wreck meter Explanation:
The more exist after the title's name, the more chances it will end up in a wreck and wreck HARDER.

STAR←IDOL 頂頂頂頂頂頂頂
Mebae 頂頂
Kikouyoku Senki Gin no Toki no Corona
HOTEL. 頂頂
Princess-Style 頂頂頂頂頂頂
WHITE ALBUM 2 ~closing chapter~ 頂頂
Appare! Tenka Gomen 頂頂頂頂頂
Amakan Ecchi na “Love Icha” Tsumechaimashita
Omae no Pantsu wa Nani-iro da!? 頂頂頂頂頂頂
Hiyoko Strike!
Furifure 2
Hanasaku Otome to Koi no Grimoire 頂頂
Nanatsu no Fushigi no Owaru Toki 頂頂頂頂
Manatsu no Yoru no Yukimonogatari 頂頂
Seifuku Tenshi 頂頂頂頂
Bishoujo Mangekyou -Norowareshi Densetsu no Shoujo- 頂頂頂頂
Imouto Senbatsu☆Sousenkyo ~365-nin no Imouto Icharabu Manifesto~
Koisuru Koto to Mitsuketari! 頂頂頂頂

The real fun begins February next year...

Last edited:
well... im downloading all the titles except for Corona by ETERNAL and Hanaoto by Debonosu, since i pre-ordered them!

Only interested in Corona and Nanatoki. I may play Hiyoko Strike since Sakakibara Yui is voicing the main heroine. I'll pass on everything else.

The real fun begins February next year...

March next year with Material Brave and Dracu-Riot :P

Only interested in Corona and Nanatoki. I may play Hiyoko Strike since Sakakibara Yui is voicing the main heroine. I'll pass on everything else.

March next year with Material Brave and Dracu-Riot :P

then you might want to test hanaoto too then, since Yui also voicing the main heroine in there

then you might want to test hanaoto too then, since Yui also voicing the main heroine in there

Yes but, two things keep me away from it.

1-. Having to cope up with the gameplay. I love RPGs but, since I'll be playing this only for Lime I can't help but wonder if it will be worth the effort and time. I have little free time, you see >_<
2-. Graphics. My laptop has an integrated Intel HD Video Card. Dunno if it will be able to run this game. Maybe I should get the trial...

Yes but, two things keep me away from it.

1-. Having to cope up with the gameplay. I love RPGs but, since I'll be playing this only for Lime I can't help but wonder if it will be worth the effort and time. I have little free time, you see >_<
2-. Graphics. My laptop has an integrated Intel HD Video Card. Dunno if it will be able to run this game. Maybe I should get the trial...

as from my experience, debonosu game never need heavy graphic card! so i assume it's playable even if you're integrated!
i played Yamamoto-shi games, from 1998... hardly ever disappointed me

Will be taking another look again, been lacking time, I am guessing 1-3 only, probably all backlogged.

Only Corona and ManaYuki for me. Haven't even made progress on releases from last couple of months...

Might also get HanaOto but probably won't even play it depending on how Corona goes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks
sswwwwss wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, do you happen to have any other works of the series 幻想生物図鑑?
It seems like everyone except you doesn't have the full version (html+cg).