Da Capo 1 Plus Communication CD Crack and No CD Question

AdventSign

Apr 28, 2012
Does anybody know where to find the crack for it? Is there also a patch for this version of the game regarding a No DVD patch? I've found an answer to the Serial Key question but the key doesn't work. :(

Example of one of the keys is this one: A7072L2EG3A (this one I found in an old thread in 2004 and it doesn't work )

It won't let me click on the OK button on the serial key screen when the game starts.

And the English patch too....I've played Da Capo 1 and I want to play the extra routes in Da Capo Plus Communication.

Last edited:
I was having the same problem until just a while ago, try BZW76RB7NAF. Hopefully it works.

Thanks it worked. :) Is there an english patch of Da Capo Plus Communication anywhere? A No Cd Crack would also be welcome (but not needed). If it isn't translated, is there any program that can without typing everything word for word?

Yeah I've seen that the patches have been taken down and the domains are either gone or the files are deleted. All those posts regarding the patch were made over 5 years ago.
First Air and now Da Capo Communication Plus. Oh well...

Thanks for the links for the No DVD patch though :)

Has anybody found a No DVD crack that works? And the English patch as well....or else I'll have to learn Japanese which I heard takes roughly a year to learn how to read.

Has anybody found a No DVD crack that works? And the English patch as well....or else I'll have to learn Japanese which I heard takes roughly a year to learn how to read.

To be honest, even with pure devotion in learning Japanese. The best you'll get is probably all the basics down and some Kaniji that is necessary to understand the basics of Japanese living.

I never heard of the English patch so I have no idea what you're talking about and the reason most likely why they are taken down is due to an English company demanding the close of it for it's own interests.

As for the NoDVD crack, give me some time to check if there was any... within the piles of CDs...

There is a tool from this site: http://www.nyaahentais.com/content/Hentai_Games_Infos/ not sure how well it works, but im actually checking another site's forum to see if they have the english patch, the problem being its been taken down for years... ugh.

The patch has kotori, kanae, alice, and tamaki's routes translated if i'm not mistaken...

Alright, let me explain briefly how AlphaRom Cracker works (I think that was the name but whatever, it will work). It works on the simple drag and drop on the window basis.

Steps:
  1. Install the game on the HDD where you know where the exe of the game will be
  2. Open AplhaRom or the cracker that was listed on the site
  3. Once the window is open, drag the exe of the game on top of the window and drop it
  4. It will create a crack and the game will work without the DVD/CD

That's the basics of the cracker/AlphaRom that is more convenient now days.

AlphaRom Cracker didn't work. Oh well. I noticed that there is a Chinese patch for Da Capo P.C. which is far easier to translate than Japanese is. Anybody have a direct download link to it?

May I ask which Da Capo Plus Communication you have? Right now, I can confirm there's two version of it. One with Vista and one without the Vista installation style in it. I can tell you the cracker may not work as intended if you got a different version of the game it intended to crack.

If only someone can get me the correct hex codes then a crack can be made within a good amount of time.

Edit: I actually went through those links and it wasn't much use I have to admit. Pretty sure I played this game with the DVD mounted at all times. Not sure why would you need a crack unless you don't have that much HDD space to play this game.

And when I originally got this game, I didn't bother with the crack since it's bothersome to wait for something as minor as that when you can just mount the game and finish it without it.

Last edited:
I could only find the Vista copy and I do not have a link for the other copy. Having a DVD mounted is alright I guess, although it is a bit more annoying to back up onto an external hard drive in case my computer suddenly messes up...it does often because my girlfriend continues to click on ads and go on "bad" websites....

Ugh it bugs me how there was a partial patch for it and then it got lost into the endless 404 file not found webpages....If I could get a hold of the Chinese patch I might be able to read it better. But I can't find that either lol.

The crack is secondary. I took a long time to download (there were only like 2 seeders that kept disconnecting and reconnecting on me) and I would have to do it again.

Edit: I didn't mean for you to go actually make a crack...that takes a LOT of time to do. I was just wondering if one existed. I don't even think the non-Vista installation one exists on the internet anymore although it would be great if there was one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.
playboy623 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
bidlocat0 wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori!
Can you update this game please?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01161364.html/?locale=en_US
Thanks!