Could you recommend me some games?

Shink

Jun 2, 2013
Hi, I'm trying to find some eroge games that would suit my taste, but I don't know any. I've just played 2 I think and a lot time ago. One of theme was Nocturnal Illusion, and the other one (I don't remember the name) was one in which there was 3 sisters and you were the boyfriend of one of them. Anyway, I really liked those games because of their story and the fact that you had to make decisions in order to advance in the game. It wasn't just smash enter to go to the sex scene.

I was wondering if you could recommend me something like that. A game with some god story and gameplay. Not a Smash-enter game to get to the sex.

Thanks.

Reactions: nrohmannmonr
I think you're best bet would be to have a look at the waffle, softhouse-seal GRANDEE , whirlpool , lump of sugar , squeeze games , maybe those of lilith/black lilith and maybe the eushully games if you want a kinda rts games. ofc you better check it for yourself first if it's a game you're looking for ofc.

Hi, I'm trying to find some eroge games that would suit my taste, but I don't know any. I've just played 2 I think and a lot time ago. One of theme was Nocturnal Illusion, and the other one (I don't remember the name) was one in which there was 3 sisters and you were the boyfriend of one of them. Anyway, I really liked those games because of their story and the fact that you had to make decisions in order to advance in the game. It wasn't just smash enter to go to the sex scene.

I was wondering if you could recommend me something like that. A game with some god story and gameplay. Not a Smash-enter game to get to the sex.

Thanks.

My favourite eroge's that have some good story and art are "kamidori alchemy meister" this is quite hard since you have to get the right party members and level them before enetering the desired heroine route ,maji de watashi ni koi shinasai (majikoi for short),majikoi S,you could also try the tsukihime and fate/stay night though they are very long,the story's are top notch and the ero scenes are mostly part of the story.

Actually I'm not looking an RPG game. I mean, I don't want to be fighting and leveling. It would be more like a date sim game. Is there any good one?

Thanks for your replies.

Sengoku Rance is always a good choice but you said you don't want RPG/strategy games

most of the ones with really good stories are VNs which tend to have very little or no actual gameplay apart from making story choices... but if you are looking for good story I'd suggest Grisaia no Kajitsu or MuvLuv alternative (in addition to the classics like Fate/Stay night) ...

it's hard to make specific recommendations unless we know specifically what you are looking for and if the languages available matter

I recommend Little Busters if you like Romance / Comedy / Drama oriented VN.
It has a great story, lot of choices, a little rpg/battle ranking system and a little baseball game. The OST one of the best I've ever heard in an eroge/VN.
However, it doesn't contain any H-scene, if it's what you're actually looking for.

I recommend Little Busters if you like Romance / Comedy / Drama oriented VN.
It has a great story, lot of choices, a little rpg/battle ranking system and a little baseball game. The OST one of the best I've ever heard in an eroge/VN.
However, it doesn't contain any H-scene, if it's what you're actually looking for.

the Ecstasy version for the PC does have H-scenes added in... it also adds 2 new routes and a new heroine... tho it's only for the PC and hasn't been translated into english yet

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.
Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.