Can anyone recommend me a visual novel based on these guidelines?

desi22601

Dec 26, 2011
Sorry, I know there are a couple of threads like these but I'm looking for a few specific guidelines. I just played and I'm mostly finished with Katawa Shoujo, so i'll be looking to play a few visual novels after I'm completely done with that. Basically I'm looking for something similar to Katawa Shoujo

• A good story
  • Romantic Themes and possibly Dark themes
  • Good, complicated characters
  • Hentai scenes - Hentai scenes that add to the story. I just don't want to see one every other second.

So to summarize it: basically looking for an Adult Visual novel with romantic and possibly dark themes as well as complicated characters and hentai scenes but trying to keep hentai scenes to a minimum or ones that add to the story. I don't mind hentai scenes, i just don't want to see one every other second.
Thanks!

Sorry, I know there are a couple of threads like these but I'm looking for a few specific guidelines. I just played and I'm mostly finished with Katawa Shoujo, so i'll be looking to play a few visual novels after I'm completely done with that. Basically I'm looking for something similar to Katawa Shoujo

• A good story
  • Romantic Themes and possibly Dark themes
  • Good, complicated characters
  • Hentai scenes - Hentai scenes that add to the story. I just don't want to see one every other second.

So to summarize it: basically looking for an Adult Visual novel with romantic and possibly dark themes as well as complicated characters and hentai scenes but trying to keep hentai scenes to a minimum or ones that add to the story. I don't mind hentai scenes, i just don't want to see one every other second.
Thanks!

well... i could suggest you play シークレットゲーム CODE:Revise

http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=695071&gc=gc

PS: this kinda of question should've been ask in the visual novel cafe thread instead to make a new one.

Are you looking for English translated VN's?

Yume Miru Kusuri and Snow Sakura are 2 of my Favorites (though not very dark)

Aiyoku no Eustia

I think this game is superb.
You can wait for Eng patch from Yandere group ,or just play Jap ver.

Pretty heroines ,badass main character ,dark story ,tearjerker (I cried).

Thanks for the suggestions everyone! I will check them out. Yes, I'm looking for English translated VN's, sorry for not adding that :)

Quite alright. I figured you'd want translated visual novels since KS is only in English XP. Try checking out vndb (visual novel database). You can filter based on language, popularity, etc and it has very good descriptions and user ratings, so its easy to find a vn that will interest you :D

try Sharin no Kuni Himawari shoujo, A profile, and G senjou no Maou
and try Little Buster (i'm not recommend the hentai scene but i recommend the story)

I highly recommend 11 eyes. I believe there was a tl group for it, but I'm not sure if they are finished/alive or not.

ohh god.. im new here i wanna learn more about eroge and how to have one.. >.< can some one please tour me or teach me? T_T

Sorry for the further bump, made this thread almost 2 years ago when I was a noob. I've read 50+ VNs since then and am damn grateful to find a site like this and VNs in general. Thanks again, community.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。