Best game of February 2016 for me. Read further if you may.

'fresco

Lascivious & Delicious!
Elite Member
Dec 8, 2011
I'm calling it it. Nora, Princess and Stray Cat most wanted and personal best of the month. That says a lot in this surprisingly crowded month in which Tsuminoko Rendezvous is coming. Again, that says A LOT to me, making me question my fanboyism for minori. But after playing both trials I came to the conclusion that I am going to enjoy Nora more. I can't remember the last time I had so much fun with a protagonist and the story in a long time. The concept is so simple that one might think why nobody came with this shit before (maybe it has happened before but I can't recall, I can only think of Ranma 1/2). Here's the most abridged form of the premise: Protagonist becomes a cat everytime he's kissed. A plot that sounds retarded as hell, but yet is executed extremely well. It combines comedy, seriousness, whimsicality, magic and shenanigans in such a refreshing way that I can't help but to root for Nora throughout the story. He steals the screen everytime he is a cat. Props for putting vignettes next to the dialogue that shows his cat expressions. All of the expressions work. All of them. Another element that I commend Hato in his writing is the addition of a narrator. That simple addition makes the novel have this fairy tale atmosphere that makes the story memorable and refreshing from the eroge crowd. No wonder why they want to make the anime or ova. I can see this working on a season cour no problem.

I really can't wait for the release of this eroge. I will make an effort to make a short review of the trial at release day (If it doesn't happen, sorry my schedule is a bit busy nowadays) to make interest. And as always, this is just an opinion, an eroge opinion, feel free to disagree. Thanks for reading, see y'all in release day.

P.S 1: Dibs on Shachi. My favorite heroine in the novel judging from the trial alone. There are plenty of heroines for everyone's tastes. Except for [MENTION=3]Checkmate[/MENTION]; and other fans of heroines with more modest proportions. Sorry mate, but Yuracia is just a sub-heroine judging from the CG's. Hopefully Nobuchina is a sub too. That means just a tiny valley surrounded by mountain ranges. But cheer up mate, 間宮くんちの五つ子事情 is coming this month and there is an imouto that is calling your name. And her name by coincidence has something to do with cats. Is this Cat month or what?!

Fuck Navel (Except Oretachi ni Tsubasa Wa Nai, that game rocks hard metal) . Another Tsuki ni Yoriso game this month. What grinds my gears is not the fact that the franchise is successful or overblown (which to be fair it kind of is). If the system works, why change it. I totally agree with giving the fans what they want. If they want 50 games of genre-bending protagonist in a maid outfit, fine. Do it. That pays the bills for the guys at Ensemble too. What makes me rage inside is that this month's release of the 5th installment of the series is a blalant cash grab. What possibly can you add to a series that has: the original, a spinoff, a fandisk and a sequel. This game from what I can gather is the fandisk of the spinoff of the original. Again, you can disagree with me if you like but to me this is just a way to milk the fans from their lunch money with their overpriced shikishis and dakimakuras. But there is still hope that this game is postponed judging from the lack of updates in the website. Harukaze this month will kick you ass in sales Navel. Trap maid protagonist, meet your doom...Cat-bending protagonist!!!!!!! Fight!

Update: Navel delayed release until May. In the fight of Maid vs Cat, Cat always wins.

Last edited:
Nora has Kiritani Hana in it doesn't it? Sounds promising, guess that puts it on my radar now. Haven't had a good game with her in it since サノバウィッチ last year and I need my Kiritani Hana fix soon...

After playing the demo, I can safely say this one definitely have potential, all the more so because Kiritani Hana's character is perfect for her. Can't wait to play it, though I am not entirely sure about the whole Princess from hell schtick the rest of the characters definitely seem interesting.

Last edited:
I'm Nora fan too. By the way, what can you say about the sequel?

He-he-he, nice to meet you, Nora-fan! We become stronger!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。