Asking for Suggestions on a Game I'm Making.

MonMusuHunter

Mar 24, 2017
First Let me explain what kind of game it is. (And Sorry for my Bad English/Wrong Grammars, And sorry if this is in the wrong section, I dunno where to post this)

1. It's a Management, Simulation type of game (Inspired by ボクの奴隷娼館/RJ138742)

2. You Keep/Enslave Monster Girls to Harvest their Produce(Eggs, Milks, Meat?[I'll Explain Below])

3. You Build Rooms that has different function.(Ex. Room To Get Milked, Room To Lay Eggs, Room To Get Inseminated[I'll Explain Below])

4. Monster Girls when Inseminated enables them to produce Products instead of getting pregnant, Instead of Crap/Shit/Poop they produce Meat through their Anus.

Now Let's get to the Problems

1. Stats, What they Do and What kind of Training should be Done? Right now the only Stat i use is:

a.Stamina - Is required to everything. (Train, Sex, Harvested) [What kind Training? has to be Erotic/Sexual]

2. Skills, What they Do? Can be Acquired and Upgrade using Skills Point which can be Acquired through Leveling up.

a.Increment of Produce Per Semen - When Monster Girls get inseminated and Return to their Bed Room to rest they will now accumulate points on their Produce while reducing reducing their accumulated semen. This Skill Increase the accumulate Points.

b.Quality of Produce(For Each Type).

c.Maximum Capacity of Produce(For Each Type).

d.Automatic Inseminate - When's there Enough Stamina Automatically go to an Inseminating Room.

e.Automatic Harvest (For Each Type)- When's there Enough Stamina and a Product to be produce Automatically go to the respective harvesting Room.

3. Rooms, What they Do?

a.Bed Room - Monster Girls stay here to regain Stamina. Faster Stamina Regeneration when Upgraded.

b.Inseminate Room - Monster Girls get Fuck and Inseminated here. More Semen, Less Stamina Consumption when Upgraded.

c.Harvest Room - Monster Girls get Fuck and Harvested here. Less Stamina Consumption, and Maybe Something else? Suggestions when Upgraded.

d.Training Room - Monster Girls get Fuck and Trained here. Able to Train on Higher Stats when Upgraded.

Maybe instead of impregnating them to poop the wanted resource you could do so for actual breeding to produce more of said resource and/or maybe being pregnant makes them produce the resources at a faster rate.

Also, though it's just my opinion, i wouldn't just have them poop the resource out, that seems kind of weird (outside of eggs i guess) instead there are other things you could gather from them like scales from lamias or dragon/lizard type monster girls, or even just fur from the hairier ones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/