Any visual novels with these categories?

ansharz

Trusted Member
Sep 9, 2012
These are styles of VNs I'm looking for:
1. Something crazy hilarious, some examples from anime would be Seto no Hanayome, Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu, Kore wa Zombie desu ka, puni puni poemi and so on.
2. Something crazy manly hot-blooded over the top epicness, again examples from anime would be Gurren Lagann, GaoGaiGar, doesn't have to be mecha. Please no YAOI.
3. Something like Evangelion, with some big epic events happening.

it can be in Japanese or in English.
if you know of any please also mention in what category it belongs to.
any help is greatly appreciated :)

Last edited:
try an alcot games if you want something slapstick silly. axl is fine too.

and uhh akatsuki no goei?? akabeisoft games too

and uhhh muvluv series baldrsky series

im bad at recommending things...

Thanks, these are pretty awesome. Just recommend whatever you think fits.

Last edited:
Is not so high on comedy but Demonbane fits perfectly. If you want over the top action with mecha and big (really big) events happening, you should read it.

I will definitely check out Demonbane, and it seems to be from Nitroplus which is a big... eh... plus (really, that pun was not intended)

I hear about Tears to Tiara, is the story really that good ?
It's an rpg, righ? I don't mind if it's an rpg as long as the story is awesome.

Epic: G-Senjou no Maou ... you must play that one :) Fate/Stay Night and Sharin no Kuni also have a good story, but I liked G-Senjou more.

A very funny one would be Yukizakura (Snow Sakura), but it doesn't have a really deep story (but in my opinion it's the funniest one I've played so far). Da Capo 2, Edelweiss and Utawarerumono are funny ones too, but only to a certain point and then it's focused on the story.

Cross Channel has also a really good story, but I didn't like the ending that much, which is why I don't like it to remember this one :D

But my personal recommendations are Maji de Watashi ni Koi Shinasai, which tells you very much about "friendship" and such things, and Grisaia no Kajitsu, which also looks damn interesting.

I hear about Tears to Tiara, is the story really that good ?
It's an rpg, righ? I don't mind if it's an rpg as long as the story is awesome.

when i say epic... it goes without doubt! i'd dare say if a 1000 people that play it, 999 will say it's good!

Guys you are so awesome, these games are pretty amazing, can't thank you enough for letting me know they exist.

[MENTION=7737]Animaksiat[/MENTION], sorry dude, I didn't mean to doubt you, it's just usually eroge rpgs aren't anything special. I am not against rpgs, my fevorite rpgs are the xeno series (xenogears, xenosaga) so it's hard not to compare other games to the high standards set by these games. However I am excited about playing this game :)

Babel Tower looks interesting, anybody tried it?

Last edited:
I would recommend propeller's action VNs if you want an epic plotwith great characters

Ayakashibito

Bullet butlers

Chrono Belt

Evolimit

and the most recent tokyo babel(still playing this one)

also if you havent played it already, Baldr Sky dive1 and dive2, finished this recently wish I could erase my memory just to experience it all over again

[MENTION=14944]overkill373[/MENTION]
thanks, gonna check these out, they all look sweet.

I can't believe I missed on all these games for so long.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sincy wrote on Shine's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/
chocorn wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi shine,
This game update on March 26th
Can you please update it?