Any pure love eroge or manga with ugly/fat protagonists?

Dominy990784

Trusted Member
Jan 6, 2021
Could anyone recommend some thing like onomatope* rasberry's Saimin Paradaise, where the protagonist is an ugly ass fat guy, but he still have lovey lovey sex with those beautiful heroines?

FYR: スクリーンショット (4).jpg←this[/url] is the protagonist

Ugly, right?
But guess what, he is a warm-hearted guy underneath. That's why the girls all fall for him.

I just love girls who don't jude people by their appreance.
Other eroges with normal protagonists just can't show the generous heart of the heroines...In my own opinion.

And the biggest reason is because I AM an ugly ass bastard. If reality didn't go so harsh for people like me FOR THAT SPECIFIC REASON, i think i won't be here asking(´;ω;`)

So I'd want to ask all of you experienced hentai professionists, is there any eroge or manga with ugly or fat man protagonists?(eroge would be better)71jdGv7y2YL._AC_SL1024_.jpg

Presenting a game literally called "Hypnosis Paradise", about a guy who hypnotizes his way into a school to pass as a school girl, as an example for pure-love and acceptance of ugly protagonists seems like a bit of a stretch to me. I haven't played the game, maybe the heroines are so generous that they forgive the deception on top of accepting the physical appearance...

Anyway, unfortunately for you I don't think there are many games with a ugly protagonist that don't feature at least some amount of cheating (hypnosis, supernatural abilities) or other amoral behavior (blackmail, prostitution) for them to get their ways with beautiful young girls. Scumbags but good-looking protagonists are rather common, but the reverse is much more rare. Eroges escape reality in so many ways, but I guess this just isn't one of them.

Usually in Hypnosis (催眠 = saimin) themes you'll have an ugly protagonist. Many blackmail/chikan games also feature ugly older men having their ways with younger girls. These usually devolve into rape so not really the pure-love you seem to be looking for.

There was this game by Nitroplus called みにくいモジカの子 about an ugly protagonist and I think (didn't play it) some routes eventually end in true-love but there's also a ton of bullying, revenge, rape, violence, so I'm not sure this is what you're looking for either.

You could also take a look a prostitution (援助交際 / Enkou) games, these usually feature older men past their prime so while not really ugly they're certainly not charming either. Try Frill for this, especially their latest パパ活あやちゃんと種付けおじさん seems to fit your requirements for pure love and acceptance.

I'm going to direct you to vndb's Ugly Protagonist category and hope you can find what you're looking for, just be aware that the majority of these will be about villainous protagonists on top of being ugly.

seems like my reply was rejected? i learn a lesson, save your draft before replying...

Thank you for your long reply! really appreciate it!

Sadly, I have played both of the games you mentioned.
Though I still havent unlock the true ending inモジカ

Its just sad to see how almost all ugly man in eroges are villans.
Seems theres no chance for an ugly guy like me both in reality or in thr fiction world...

btw, the saimin paradise protag was a staff in the school, and by accident he somehow tricked others to think that he is a 美少女転校生(笑)seems like you understand jap so maybe you can check the pic i put on when i was introducing the protag, it has the detailed intro to him by the official
and at the end, though the girls get out of the hypnosis, they still except the protag so i guess thats still a pure love game?

Also, i used to use the jap site called Erogespace to search for games with ugly men, so its great to know another site for searching, thanks!

Anyway, thank you for replying!

seems like my reply was rejected? i learn a lesson, save your draft before replying...

Thank you for your long reply! really appreciate it!

Sadly, I have played both of the games you mentioned.
Though I still havent unlock the true ending inモジカ

Its just sad to see how almost all ugly man in eroges are villans.
Seems theres no chance for an ugly guy like me both in reality or in thr fiction world...

btw, the saimin paradise protag was a staff in the school, and by accident he somehow tricked others to think that he is a 美少女転校生(笑)seems like you understand jap so maybe you can check the pic i put on when i was introducing the protag, it has the official detailed intro of him
and at the end, though the girls get out of the hypnosis, they still excepts the protag so i guess thats still a pure love game?

Also, i used to use the jap site called Erogespace to search for games with ugly men, so its great to know another site for searching, thanks!

Anyway, thank you for replying!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks