any eroge similar to shera my witch??

pedemonte

Trusted Member
Apr 30, 2013
hello all how the title say any eroge similar to shera my witch??

i mean whit a lot of h-scenes. there isn't the problem of duration or lenguage. (well if it's in japanese will good if it's compatible whit the translator)

i played this game Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo Dokidoki but have a lot of text.
another game i played it's monster girl quest that was good game and balanced between h-scenes and text.

well for finish if the game can be based in monster girls will be better ^^ (and if the game it's on this web if you can post me the link i will apreciatte).

also for finish a random question: the program atlas + ith + translator agregator works whit rpg games or only for eroges????

thx for answers and sry for my bad english.

A game that has more or less tons of H-Scenes that reward you with effort and time spent on it... on a short scale.

Try Sengoku Rance, every province you conquer tend to have a H-Scene and if you unlock the right choices with some girls, you'll get more H-Scenes. Just know you got to be good at kicking some asses in tactics and abusing the RNG, otherwise it will fall out on you. It's not voiced however.

If you have patience to have quality H-Scenes, there's better games out there like Venus Blood Frontier which is developed under Dual Tails which is the company that produces those type of games. For Venus Blood Frontier, there's about 30+ H scenes with voice over and to top it off, if you're into tentacles or some kinky things, you probably like it.

Venus Blood Frontier @ Anime-Sharing

Honestly speaking, if you just want H-Scenes without any effort, go search Moonstone-Cherry. I mean, it takes zero effort to get the H-Scene of the girl you like and to top it off, it comes with a small price of small dialogues of advancement of the main character life at the start and in-between these H-Scenes.

This is one of my more imouto heavy H-scenes you can look forward to. With animation here and there. Called Imouto Paradise @ Anime-Sharing

If that's still too long, then I'm going leave it to your judgement to just find something that fits your style. Haven't played either of those games and probably won't since I'm more quality than quantity for particular visual novels.

If you seriously want something that will give you absolutely no effort and you can just hold crtl down to get to the good stuff. Again, with lesser effort than ever?

This is the game for you. [わるきゅ~れ] プレイ!プレイ!プレイ!惨 @ Anime-Sharing

Honestly speaking, it seems like you enjoy those games where girls are in some sort of distress. Moonstone-Cherry on the other hand is more agreeable in my opinion but that just my thoughts about it.

Reactions: pedemonte
well i will try the imouto paradise. maybe you know this game?? in vndb web don't say the time of duration.

Eroge! H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai

you know if it's too long or have a lot of text??? how i say i prefer (want) eroges whit low text between the h-scenes.

I've answered most of your questions in the PM you sent me.

In regards to duration of the game. I don't know, I have never ever taken account of time to finish a game simply because I play it to enjoy it.

If I have to make a guess, it depends how long you're spending your time doing your stuff when watching the scenes and time it takes to read/listen to the visual novel voice over. That's probably the main reason why there's no duration on that game. I'll be honest, there's at least 20 to 30 H-scenes in that game excluding the game narration. All scenes probably go for a good 10 to 30 minutes depends on what you're doing. Narration in-between excluding the start may go for a good 10 to 60 minutes and the start consists of 30 to 60 minutes of story settings.

In total, it could be a good 60 hours at most to complete that game. If I went with all H-Scenes take an hour to complete with narration. And this assumes you're not going to fail on your choices to complete the entire game. I'm pretty sure I got it finished within 30 hours mark.

Honestly speaking, there's should be almost 0% chance of failing on picking a particular girl route(s) in that game with the choices been set up. I know this since I actually played a lot of games developed by Moonstone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks