Anime Ecchi Blonde ~ Hina Wants To Make It BIG!

Rastafoo

Trusted Member
Apr 23, 2019
Gal That Wants Big Money features 38 scenes and five hentai animations. The latter plays during random encounters with strangers.

Unlike previous games, this time around the artist is trying new positions and viewpoints. Gangbangs, POV titfucks, bouncing titties all over the place! There’s even a footjob scene when Hina is wearing her business outfit!

This game lets you fuck anyone and everyone in town. From the moment you start the game, you can run out and start fucking your classmates for cash. On the one hand, you’re a total slut. On the other hand, sex becomes less suspenseful and dramatic, because Hina fucks everybody she meets.

While the vast majority of scenes are vanilla, there’s a handful of spicy encounters. Being gangbanged by a rival faction, giving a blowjob to an old man, being forced by a drunk guy, and so much more! It’s too bad that taboo encounters are the minority of content.

MORE INFO HERE

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.