-Animated- Eroge recommendations

WildArms

Trusted Member
Jul 4, 2013
Hello everyone, i know there shouldn't exist tha~at many, but i'm wondering if someone could name me some animated eroges, since i've found some good ones, and would really like to know if there are others unknown to me.

When i say animated, i dont mean that it just has animated CGs (tho elf games ones are awesome), i mean it as, pretty much an "anime" eroge, for example the ones i know are like, from those awesome guys from jellyfish:
-SISTERS ~夏の最後の日~ Ultra Edition
-GREEN ~秋空のスクリーン~ Standard Edition

Or another one i found around pretty much of a loli lol, 淫妹BABY.

If anyone knows other than these, that hopefully still have some shadow in the internet around (that can be found in the net, seen some that i just can't find anywhere, not even in chinesse sites x-x), i would really like to hear about them, so more than recommendation is pretty much a "enlighten me!".

Thanks a lot for the help in advance.

PS: Don't want to hear "just watch hentai" cuz is 100% not the same! xD

Last edited:
I-DOLL
Lovers

and those from vipers series are all animated!

Thanks! I'll check them out, and lol, i completely forgot about school days, i think after checking out some endings in youtube i kinda took it out of the possibilities xD, too... O_O!!

I found about I-doll before and found it in nyaa, at least there is one seed but it's way too slow (and barely connects) x.x, and Yuurei wa Doukyonin!?, also tried to look for it before but this is one i couldn't find

Last edited:
You might want to check those list (ignore dvdpg in case you didn't know about these) :

http://www.getchu.com/php/search.phtml?search_brand_id=6165
http://www.getchu.com/php/search.phtml?search_brand_id=845

Yuurei wa Doukyonin!? is from ainos as well. And I think I still have it somewhere. If you still can't find it, I'll think about uploading it and sending it to you :)

And if you're looking for School Days, don't forget to look for the HQ one and there's also Cross Days and Shiny Days (= Summer Days HQ)

[MENTION=57966]WildArms[/MENTION]; in case you didn't know, Lovers was made by the same company of Sisters and Green!

You might want to check those list (ignore dvdpg in case you didn't know about these) :

http://www.getchu.com/php/search.phtml?search_brand_id=6165
http://www.getchu.com/php/search.phtml?search_brand_id=845

Yuurei wa Doukyonin!? is from ainos as well. And I think I still have it somewhere. If you still can't find it, I'll think about uploading it and sending it to you :)

And if you're looking for School Days, don't forget to look for the HQ one and there's also Cross Days and Shiny Days (= Summer Days HQ)

Ohh, awesome!, just finished checking them out :D, and wow, if it's not a problem, i really looked around for it a LOOT, before and is nowhere to be found, it would seriously help a soul here, pretty much all ainos's games seem to be lost in time (but the pachi pachi one, could find that thankfully) darn, ももいろパラダイス -住み込みバイト恋愛付- and eye’s only~その輝きはまぶしさに満ちて~ looked pretty good too T~T.

Also could find the other ones (AQNOS's ones) here in these forums, thank god for keeping those links alive haha

Also, about the School days games, just wondering.... but the HD ver. of them are pretty much the same but HD right? (duh xD) But what i'm trying to ask is, there arent new scenes or w/e right? Maybe they took the chance and decided to ask 1 or 2 new scenes or something like that.

Thanks a lot for the info :D

[MENTION=57966]WildArms[/MENTION]; in case you didn't know, Lovers was made by the same company of Sisters and Green!

Yeah, i instantly checked after i read what you said and saw that, can't believe i missed that one x-x; GREEN one was pretty good, i went for the anime eroge part, but i seriously ended up getting too much into the story haha

ももいろパラダイス -住み込みバイト恋愛付- and eye’s only~その輝きはまぶしさに満ちて~ looked pretty good too T~T.

Haha, actually those two were the most populars I think :D
You may be able to find some video rip maybe like there are for School Days and blah.

Also, about the School days games, just wondering.... but the HD ver. of them are pretty much the same but HD right? (duh xD) But what i'm trying to ask is, there arent new scenes or w/e right? Maybe they took the chance and decided to ask 1 or 2 new scenes or something like that.

Thanks a lot for the info :D

Actually there is... just a few though. and also, School Days HQ was the one licensed by jastusa so you can buy it if you want.

Or... if you can't bear the big size of those 3 games (around 40 gig altogether, maybe more, never bothered to have all of them installed actually), you might want to settle with video rip only. They are not hard to find.

Anyway, I'll check around if I have some time to see if I can bring up some ainos game to you. They were really good so that'd be a shame to miss them (big animated game fan here, CG or anime-like :))

And yep, don't forget to check for Lovers ! Really good one. Actually whan you said you played GREEN and sisters, in my mind I thought you had it as well haha...

Haha, actually those two were the most populars I think :D

Actually there is... just a few though. and also, School Days HQ was the one licensed by jastusa so you can buy it if you want.

Or... if you can't bear the big size of those 3 games (around 40 gig altogether, maybe more, never bothered to have all of them installed actually), you might want to settle with video rip only. They are not hard to find.

Anyway, I'll check around if I have some time to see if I can bring up some ainos game to you. They were really good so that'd be a shame to miss them (big animated game fan here, CG or anime-like :))

And yep, don't forget to check for Lovers ! Really good one. Actually whan you said you played GREEN and sisters, in my mind I thought you had it as well haha...

Yeah, i can't believe i missed that one, of course i will check it, sister's animation was simply awesome, story was sad but good too (tho short, compared to green) and green, animation was good and story was pretty good too, expecting good things from lovers!.

And i dont worry much about school days anyway, thanks to it's popularity is way too easy to find stuff of it.

And again thanks a lot, if you get to find the free time i'll be grateful xD will be checking every time i can!

Hey, here's the essential :

Eye's Only : http://tinyurl.com/lfwqdmf
Momoiro Paradise : http://tinyurl.com/ksesylw

Those torrents are safe bet I'd say knowing HS.

Don't have luck with Yuurei wa Doukyonin!? for now. Well in the worst case, I'll take it as a request from you and upload it.

Oh awesome you found those! Thanks a bunch lol, darn why i didn't find them before T-T thanks again darn, feel bad i cant do more than to say thanks T~T!.

I'll be happily waiting for yuurei wa :)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092