Ane Ane Double Saimin 2 - REVIEW

ketsuma

Trusted Member
Apr 15, 2018
You are Shouhei, the protagonist who was expelled from a company accused of rape, after the accusation of rape, his life became a hell. because of this, everyone looks at you with contempt.
attachment.php

His brother, Yuudai, a millionaire owner of a company called Aegis, decides to give a job to his brother in his company.
Yuudai was married to Akiho, his wife who died in an accident three years before the time of the game, both gave birth to a daughter named Koharu.
Now Yuudai is married to Natsuki, younger sister of Akiho, their relationship is very distant, because Yuudai, as an owner of Aegis, lives traveling to businesses.
attachment.php

Natsuki

Shouhei lives in a room in the same house of his brother and his family, Natsuki for Shouhei was his first love, but unrequited.
Natsuki is still afraid of Shouhei due to rape charges, and seeks to make Koharu very distant from Shouhei.

Meanwhile, Natsuki takes care of Koharu, but Koharu does not recognize her as a mother, and doesn't like and does not even want any kind of approach to her aunt, as a half-mother.
21235-ane-ane-double-saimin-2-review-3.png

Koharu

Shouhei's boss and Aegis's CEO is Fuyuka, Natsuki's older sister. Fuyuka has angry and envious of her sister Natsuki, due to her being Yuudai's wife.
Fuyuka has always been attracted to Yuudai, for being a intelligent and rich man. on the other hand, Fuyuka is a horrible woman, who despises who is below her, the main victim of her humiliations is Shouhei.
21251-ane-ane-double-saimin-2-review-vnr-capture-1280x720-20190202-003108.png

She hates Shouhei, and for being his boss, she always uses his authority to humiliate him, overloading him with jobs, and ordering him to just go home only after finishing all the chores,because of this, Shouhei almost always comes home late.
Beside that, Fuyuka always tells Shouhei that he is an incompetent failure, who does not know how to do anything right, and who is only in the company because Yuudai put it.
Fuyuka always wears provocative clothing, and Shouhei constantly observes her hot body, and she is convinced that the accusation of rape is true, and that Shouhei is a perverted rapist.
attachment.php

Fuyuka showing her legs

Until then, this is the humiliating routine of our beloved protagonist Shouhei, until he discovers an application and hardware of Hypnosis called Yami, which hypnotizes women and turns them into sex slaves, and then he decides to order one, his first victim is Koharu, who is very close to him. When he realizes that the application works, then start your journey to turn those beautiful women into your bitches.

The art of the game is made by the artists Tamaru Makoto and Kobapyon, the latter being the artist responsible for the phenomenal designers of the characters and with very different traits than we usually see.
the enviroment of the game is ok, very well done as in most eroges, but with little variety.
21412-ane-ane-double-saimin-2-review-fuyuka-complete-2.jpg

Fuyuka's Designers

The sex scenes are simply phenomenal and well done, there are exactly 32 sex Cutscene in the game, of more varied types, like Group Sex, Peeing, Enema, Scat, Public, Pillory and etc. In Saimin 2 every sex scene is very objective and short, lasting at most 5 minutes, and that's great, because there is no tiredness of the scene itself, but pure pleasure. There are many games, such as Mesu Kyoushi franchise from Bishop, that the sex scenes last for 15 minutes, and you easily get tired of them!
21277d1549544352-ane-ane-double-saimin-2-review-vnr-capture-1280x720-20190201-174145.png

I fucking this bitch called Fuyuka in train

There are five routes in the game, below you can see the walkthrough of them
21232-ane-ane-double-saimin-2-review-routes.jpg

The Pros and Cons of the Game in my Vision.

Pros

-Great variety of sex scenes (Group Sex, Peeing, Enema, Scat, Public, Pillory and more)

-Very Good Art

-Good sex scenes, very objective and pleasurable. The sound of penetration and orgasm are well made, there are several producers who save money on these sounds, especially in the big games, and end up damaging the quality of Eroge, because these sounds help a lot in the immersion of the scene, so it has to be done well , and they did it!

-Variety of Routes

Cons

- Cliche story (sexual slavery, hypnotism) that does not show
nothing new inside the theme

My rating for this game is: 7,5 / 10

Now on February 22, 2019, the POISON will release a kind of fusion of the first and second game, and will add more characters, I still do not know if it's just a DLC or a new game!
http://www.parallel-soft.net/poison/anewdx/index.htmlvnr-capture-1280x720-20190201-174145.pngView attachment 21278

Attachments

• routes.jpg
    routes.jpg
    978.6 KB · Views: 165
  • 3.png
    3.png
    872.9 KB · Views: 159
  • vnr-capture-1280x720-20190202-003108.png
    vnr-capture-1280x720-20190202-003108.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 161
  • fuyuka complete 2.jpg
    fuyuka complete 2.jpg
    416.8 KB · Views: 147
  • 2.png
    2.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 970
  • 1.png
    1.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 17,445
  • 4.png
    4.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 954
Last edited:
Reactions: Goliath Vietnam
Interesting, I did not know these games, I will try to play them soon.

It is a good Nukige, but there are better, I will do other analyzes in the future! I re-put the images, they are constantly removed from the post, and this ends up compromising the quality of the analysis! and I have to edit the post and add them again!

Interesting, i'm fan of hypnotism/mind control games, but i'm was not very informed about this.

The art looks amazing, although I'm not that fan of scat, but it's not a completely bad thing.

I had a Question, The Sprites looks the state of hypnotism in them? Thanks in advance for the review.

Interesting, i'm fan of hypnotism/mind control games, but i'm was not very informed about this.

The art looks amazing, although I'm not that fan of scat, but it's not a completely bad thing.

I had a Question, The Sprites looks the state of hypnotism in them? Thanks in advance for the review.

yes, when they are hypnotized their eyes turn red, you can see the sprites in High resolution here!

https://e-hentai.org/g/1194989/d20433f274/
https://e-hentai.org/g/1195291/5fea9b7978/

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks