3D H games?

Inquisitor

Nobody expects the...
Contributor
Oct 31, 2011
Any interest in discussing 3D H games around here?

Examples: Illusion Artificial Girl 3, Illusion Schoolmate, KISS Custom Maid 3D, REAL Itazura Gokuaku, Teatime LoveGear, FullTime VirtualStalker.

the 3d H-games always come off as a little cheesy and the sexual aspect is heavily depended on...maybe its just the couple i've given the chance, but they just seem to end up being sex simulators

Most 3D eroge I've played have been profoundly disappointing, for the reasons wren stated. Itazura Musume at least has some semblance of a plot, although the H-scenes are kind of...meh. I'd actually prefer locked camera, well-done animation to freeform 3D. While not 3D, School Days is the only animated/3D VN that's really impressed me.

Of the handful of 3D games I've played, I suppose the Battle Raper games are the only ones I really felt were worth playing.

After all these years I still say that Artificial Girl 3 is one of the best. Even to this day it still holds strong. I wish Illusion would go back to this formula. Artificial Academy was good but lacked true customization AG3 had.

Another thing I wish for is them to make another RapeLay. I know it's never going to happen but I'll never stop dreaming.

Look at that, It's "Inquisitor"…

I still experiment with "Artificial Girl 3" sometimes…

Yeah, it's your old friendly neighborhood inquisitor. :)

I tend to agree with wren2012 that the games are lacking in the gameplay area, but I'm still hoping for the game that has both great gameplay as well as great graphics.

I am just probing AS to see if there is any interest in discussing such games. As you may know the h games discussion at HF is very active, both relating to 2D and 3D h games. Maybe we could get a something similar going here at AS?

I actually play a lot of them. I generally like ones with a lot of customization like Artificial Girl 3, Custom Maid 3D, and 3D Custom Girl. I find a lot of Teatime games to be disappointing though.

I am just probing AS to see if there is any interest in discussing such games. As you may know the h games discussion at HF is very active, both relating to 2D and 3D h games. Maybe we could get a something similar going here at AS?
Well for starters we could make a discussion about Violated Heroine over here and see where that takes us. I'm fairly sure many will join in.

Well, I'm checking in now and then and I'm still interested in discussing h games at AS. :)

OMG,its Lord Inquisitor from Hongfire.I absolutely love your patches for Artificial series.
I guess there is a 3rd sex game which has customization option,which is quite better than artificial girl series its called "3d sex villa" its not hentai but Its quite better to be honest,And a community is continuously developing and modding the series. You should join them too,with your skill you can help them out a lot.

Agreed, 3D Eroges hardly contain anything other than H most of the time (although Hyakki Yakou by G.J? looked very promising to leave those bounds, dunno).

The only 3D H-game i played is sexy beach, i guess... can't remember proper name. I played it long ago and now only thing i can remember is fap and fap... I never play 3D H-game again, especially when i put my step into 2D world. :swearveng:

P/s: @LeonX Hyakki Yakou has 3D only for gameplay. They still use CG for event.

You're right that most 3D H games are mostly about H. lol, how lame with H games with H!

When one wants H content and only H...what's better to go to than the thing that offer that thing quickly and effectively?

...making one girl come almost 20 times in succession on the seafloor, under the lustful eyes of two other girls, and one girl playing with herself on the shore out of sight? I doubt that can be found in 2D game.

As someone who plays both 2D and 3D...they are for different purposes and (sometimes) for different circumstances...and variety is a spice of life.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi I looking for axl vocal collection cd for a long time. would you reupload these 3 files?
tekitonine wrote on Shine's profile.
nobis_c wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
This one is so buggy, do you have the update for this?
アナスタシアと堕淫の呪い to v21.08.02
tahmurath wrote on amaimono's profile.
Hi. amaimono. What if you have it savedata Boku No Elf Oneesan "My Elf Elder Sister" just now,
Can you Give me It Savedata ??
Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.