Uncensor:

• Female Uncensor R4
Utilities:

Modding:

• CM3D2 Mod Discussion
  • CM3D2 Mod Releases
Misc:

Please do not abuse your meidos!

DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD UNLESS YOU HAVE THE GAME.

Last edited:
You sir are amazing, thank you so much for remaking the thread here. Hopefully the others will find this too.

hi, great work btw but
[CM3D2 Append] [Fanbook Additional Content],[CM3D2 Append] [Fanbook Digital Gallery],[CM3D2 Shop] [DLC Set Vol.11],[CM3D2 Shop] [Monthly Pack 5],[Denkigai 2016 Summer] [Lap Pillow Plugin]-rar,[Denkigai 2016 Summer] [Maid Water],[Rewards from Contest] [Maid After Hours] [Masturbation Peeping VIP],
archive can't be opend as archive. seems upload was korrupted. would really appreciate reup of thease.

Not sure if this is the place for support questions, so please move if needed, but I keep crashing when selecting any pose with more than 2 people in the game. I think the error that pops up references missing files, but it is mostly in Japanese so I can read it.Am I missing some sort of add on content?

Can someone explain this error when I try to install Female Masters?

D:\Program Files\Games\Library\H Games\Custom Maid 3D 2\Sybaris
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A subdirectory or file D:\Program already exists.
Error occurred while processing: D:\Program.
A subdirectory or file Files\Games\Library\H already exists.
Error occurred while processing: Files\Games\Library\H.
A subdirectory or file Games\Custom already exists.
Error occurred while processing: Games\Custom.
A subdirectory or file Maid already exists.
Error occurred while processing: Maid.
A subdirectory or file 3D already exists.
Error occurred while processing: 3D.
A subdirectory or file 2\Sybaris\\GameData\model\model\mod\ already exists.
Error occurred while processing: 2\Sybaris\\GameData\model\model\mod\.
D:\Program
Invalid number of parameters
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A subdirectory or file 2\Sybaris\\GameData\texture\texture\mod\ already exists.
Error occurred while processing: 2\Sybaris\\GameData\texture\texture\mod\.

A subdirectory or file 2\Sybaris\\GameData\material\material\mod\ already exists
Error occurred while processing: 2\Sybaris\\GameData\material\material\mod\.
File Not Found

A subdirectory or file 2\Sybaris\\GameData\menu\menu\mod\ already exists.
Error occurred while processing: 2\Sybaris\\GameData\menu\menu\mod\.

Press any key to continue . . .

Edit: NVM. I don't think Female Masters works anymore after updates. I tried tons of steps to fix it, but all of them have the same result.
Hello,
I just want to ask about what is Sybaris and how to use it. I saw on the post on the general faqs about this mod /cm3d2/, M Body, Female Master and I wanted to try it out myself. So I added it on the Mod folder but it didn't work. I now checked the txt file with google translate and it says something about "putting the folder in GameData folder of Sybaris"

I downloaded cm3d2_b_211 which suppose to be the latest one but I don't know how to use it. I am currently using ReiPatcher and UnityInjector from the latest HF Patch and is updated with the Patches and DLCs.

Thanks for the help

***** update ********
So one thing worked for me. I downloaded cm3d2_b_211 and copied everything to my CM3D2 root. Then I copied the Sybaris Loader and ModLoader Patcher ddls on the ReiPatcher Patches folder.
I did all that. It didn't do anything.

Sybaris is not needed for this mod. You just have to rename the "30767_toM" folder to "man". Your directory structure should look like this:

Code:
(path to game)/CM3D2/Mod/30767/man
If you have this instead:

Code:
(path to game)/CM3D2/Mod/man
...it won't work.

Also, you'll need the mod priority patch, or you won't have a way to switch back to the stock body. (Or you could use ModManager for it. (Just be careful, it looks like having a copy of the same file under both Mod and ModManager can cause glitches.) It looks like ModManager doesn't preserve paths, so it won't work with things that care about them. As far as I can tell, adding to the PC edit menu is the only place in the game where paths matter.)
I did that. Changing it to "man" only made it so all options were missing, and I was stuck looking at the blue silhouette of the man.

Female master ERROR

Hey guys,

I too wanted to try "Female Master" mod and changed the name of the "30767_toM" folder to "man" and placed in the Mod folder as hiremi said. And my file structure looks like hiremi showed in first code window.

But when i try to edit my player, only the blue male player model appears without the edit menu and i get a red errorlike sentence in the debug menu that says:
"ArgumentException: An element with the same key already exist in the dictionary"

This was the first mod i tried so maybe i did something wrong not sure what tho.
...just like that guy.

You need the CM3D2 Mod Priority Patch as noted at the bottom of hiremi's post, given that error I presume you do not have it or did not install that one correctly (\KISS\CM3D2\ReiPatcher\Patches it belongs into)
Patch is in the Patches folder in reipatcher. Pretty sure that showed up after I ran the HF patch.

Hi, thanks for the reply.

I already have the file named "CM3D2.ModPriority.Patcher.dll" in the patches folder.
Could it be i installed HF patch incorrectly or something? I remember choosing full installation of HF patch.
...like that guy.

Alright, I tried to get it running as well, in vain for quite some time and I did it only by using Sybaris (Version from b_211). The \Mod\ Method apparently does not work like described.

Installing Sybaris is indeed easy: Copy everything into \KISS\CM3D2
and installing the Mod is also easy: Copy the mod folder into \KISS\CM3D2\Sybaris\GameData
I have Sybaris. I copied the mod into GameData, but my file structure has Sybaris\Sybaris\GameData. It came like that, with a Sybaris folder inside the Sybaris folder. Moving GameData to the Sybaris folder did not change anything, whether the mod had its original name or had the folder renamed to "man" as instructed.

Thanks!
I followed your instructions and it worked for me too
I guess that worked for him, but not me. After so many steps, it really is starting to look like the FemMasters mod doesn't work anymore.

I even installed ModManager and patched. Nothing. There's no way to use this mod.

Last edited:
^ Solved by the great hellothisisuser. The Sybaris dl I had was packaged all wrong. Got the one hellothisisuser had (right from his game), and tried it. Didn't work...until I got the opengl32.dl (...right from his game) and put it in the main game dir. Tada! A Female Master. Now I can move on with life and actually play through the game.

Thanks so much for this thread !
Finally we can keep discussing this game while HF is dead.

question about the expansions do I need to download all three or just use plus pact act 2 and then fanbook?

I wish the HF patch got updated ;-; I could try installing the korean version but they made it so complex ;-;

I wish the HF patch got updated ;-; I could try installing the korean version but they made it so complex ;-;

You can use the current HF patch as a starting point. Get the game and all its updates and dlc etc. Install them all. Then download the hf patch. Install the 32bit version and then all you need to do is go to hongfire to get the latest translations and put them in were they need to be. Honestly I don't think the patch needs to be updated anymore. The current patch is compatible with ver 1.38 even though its for 1.31. I just updated my whole game with all the latest additions and update 1.38. After an update comes out, I download it and install it and then I re-run the HF patch then put in the latest translations (again) and I am good to go.

You can use the current HF patch as a starting point. Get the game and all its updates and dlc etc. Install them all. Then download the hf patch. Install the 32bit version and then all you need to do is go to hongfire to get the latest translations and put them in were they need to be. Honestly I don't think the patch needs to be updated anymore. The current patch is compatible with ver 1.38 even though its for 1.31. I just updated my whole game with all the latest additions and update 1.38. After an update comes out, I download it and install it and then I re-run the HF patch then put in the latest translations (again) and I am good to go.

Oh really? I'll try it out and see if it works

The Unity 5 1.41 patch messed up my game and some plugins, some I'm stuck there. Luckily have 1.41 Unity 4 backup though.

Whenever i try to install the "plus pack" I got this error, does anyone know how to solve it?

CM3D2 Plus Pack Error.png

edit: I have the last version of the game (1.43) and Visual Pack installed

Hi all hope somebody can help me with a problem i have.
after i installed the hf complete patch i get nearly unreadable white maid editor and schedule list.
I tryed to reinstall English UI without succes.
CM3D2 White Editor.png

Hi
Can somebody help me with updating the Plus Pack ACT.3 DLC?
I mean the contain datas seems different than the rest of other DLCs
When I'm going to updating, it's always error
Any ideas?
Since the other DLCs just need to drag the datas to the cm3d2 folder and update it but this one's different

Hi
Can somebody help me with updating the Plus Pack ACT.3 DLC?
I mean the contain datas seems different than the rest of other DLCs
When I'm going to updating, it's always error
Any ideas?
Since the other DLCs just need to drag the datas to the cm3d2 folder and update it but this one's different
Just use the included update.exe. If you installed the base game using the installer, it should work regardless of which drive you installed it to.

Reactions: Zeth_Cross
Just use the included update.exe. If you installed the base game using the installer, it should work regardless of which drive you installed it to.

At first it's still error.
Then I'm using another weird way that just come to my head and it's worked.
But seems there's no technically error or glitch and its run normally
Thank you for the tips.

Hi!
Can someone help me?
The Oneechan and Genki personalities are not showing up for me. I have all the DLCs installed. What do I do?
Also, does anyone know when a complete translation will come out?

Likely there will never be a COMPLETE translation. At least, not until Japan changes a few laws. In the meantime, the people doing the translation work have lots of other things going on too. Real life, newer games, the apparent death of Pirate Bay and what that means to this kind of mod community, maybe an alien invasion or Ragnarok; could be anything stopping them. Patience and check out Hongfire's CM3D2 threads for more up to date files even though they haven't done a complete installer version in a few months.

Not sure why hongfire is down atm but here's the news:

YCS Vol 12 has caused a bug that make the game to run an incorrect voice file for all trigger events and VIP events for Tsundere, Innocent, Kuudere and Onee-chan in MP Vol. 11.

KISS has re-uploaded a fixed version so you'll have to download that again from the S-court shop.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha