創刻のアテリアル help

watisit

Trusted Member
Apr 26, 2012
I'm now on my 2nd playthrough of this game, but i can't figure out how to get Mirai's first friendship event. From what i see, there's no event at the house throughout the 1st chapter. I have absolutely no idea how/when to get it. I can't find the information from the Japanese websites and the popular ones have IP restrict so i can't post to ask. Thanks

If anyone has any other questions, post here and i'll see what i can find on the japanese websites.

Omg you had the same problem I had. It's really tricky. Friendship event 2 or 6 I think... Well when you go through the portal and you need to collect cubes, exit as soon as you can and there should be a event for her. Her events are at the house or at school. Always go to school!!! Get all her events. Don't worry about the portal, it will stay open and you can always return to it after seeing all her events. You can also catch all of madoka's events that way too since they are a bit out of the way/hidden like mirai's.

Turns out it's event 3. Well don't forget to do home and school events. Since she is 99% of the time there except that one time when she was outside in the city. Make sure to leave right after seeing the first cube during the dialogue and do not return until finishing all the events.

Last edited:
Reactions: watisit
Thanks, i figured it out now. When the quest came to kill the boss monster in the middle of the street, just back off and go back home. Then go to school from there. I didn't know i could postpone that fight, and usually just went straight for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.