剣聖機アルファライド discussion thread.

Animaksiat

エロゲーソムリエ
Contributor
Oct 8, 2011
Kenseiki Alpha ride Discussion thread.

boxshot.jpg

the thread is made to answer the questions inside game.

if you're looking for the game you can go to this link below

Last edited:
What are the items I get after completing missions for?

you can equip them at the world map phase, when choosing the mission just click the character portrait... with that said, you can also point your skill point to level up skills and open a new tree skill.

Last edited:
Reactions: SaitoEXE
Finished Shizuma's story with Stigma as heroine.

Well... Eternals definitely weren't in the mood of making a proper dark story...
That's all i can say without spoilers...

as for me, just finished out on Kai : Belidadia's route
been waiting this moment ever since yumina... so that makes... errr... 6 years? well almost seven it you're to count from january 2009

Is Kay's side just lame heroic story?
He looked like awful goody in Shuzima's story...

p.s. worry about it cuz you need to finish both stories to open true one

Is Kay's side just lame heroic story?
He looked like awful goody in Shuzima's story...

p.s. worry about it cuz you need to finish both stories to open true one

imo, Kai's is what you call hetare yuusha... even though he's a hero, he always hesitate one first hand, not too mention Alpharia is kind annoying attitude, reminds me of yudachi from kancolle... orz

currently completing on kai : leti's route.

PS: if you want to play the true story, i suggest you do the hard and very hard mode... coz from my experience, all of eternal games for true story has a high level enemies.

done complete leti's route.... though i haven't done any of shizuma's route... im starting to hate this guy. he act really like a spoiled kid at leti's final battle... pffftttt.

gonna do alpharia's next. so far, i got quite some number's of items. though sadly there's no more currency in the game, unlike yumina. which would make you grinding and grinding for level and money.

all you do in this game is just doing strategic game, and finish the mission as fast as you can with minimal casualities to get at least A rank for reward items.

So in comparison to Yumina, which has the better story?

I am just sitting around waiting a bit for EGS to pool more reviews before deciding to bother or not.

So in comparison to Yumina, which has the better story?

I am just sitting around waiting a bit for EGS to pool more reviews before deciding to bother or not.

imo, yumina exceeds alpha ride far in all point of view

story: the game lack of characteristic of each heroes nor heroines. even Belidalia's awesomeness are not as good as Yumina like when she blow half the planet sized alien.

Kai's simply said is lame he as changed personality on each route of the heroines, while Shizuma's sister complex ruins everything.

Gameplay: totally sucks, just leveling to get Level A/S for each stage to collect shitty items (only a few that really good item), other than leveling? nothing. nothing to grind such as secret skills or items.

3D graphic: so-so... the scale are tip-off.... when you see the robot are only twice as big as human... i mean, gimme a break... just how small is the cockpit. not too mention a small scale dragon that only 1 half size or twice size of human. ppfftttt.

Last edited:
whats the point in + the transform skill? cant read jap X_x dint look like the stats of the robo got better and you get new skills the higher the lvl is right?(lvl of the unit not skill) so whats the point?

whats the point in + the transform skill? cant read jap X_x dint look like the stats of the robo got better and you get new skills the higher the lvl is right?(lvl of the unit not skill) so whats the point?

it unlocks more skill to use when you're using robot or equipping swords

hmm do you have to upgrade the skill of both units to get new skills?(for the robo) or is it enough just to upgrade the skill of the unit you use the skill with?
i mean for example: shizuma+ stigma, if i you stigmas skill to fuse does shizuma need the fuse skill upgradet to to get new skills? or can i leave shizumas at 1 and just upgradet stigmas?

are the mechas useful? got shizuma+stigma skill at 7 and the mecha is at lvl 19 but it only got atk skills for ~1000 shizuma alone got a skill for over 2000 atk even stigma is at 1700 and the atk of the mecha is only ~200 higher then shizumas alone X_x well the other units maybe e little bit more useful sins the kijin? girls only got 2500 hp and low def not like stigma but Efrem and Dariya are still stronger not fused...you even lose sp each turn and dont rec sp when you lvl up and i think you get less exp to pls tell me if i sad samthing wrong.
and thanks for your answers so far^^

well.... if you're below 50s... i suggest you up only level 5... keep them until later... after your SP high enough to maintain the transformation. the bigger the level, the larger amount of SP spent when you're transforming.

the same goes to sword.

and also... make no mistakes... you still need to level up your attack skills to make them appear in robo/sword mode!

hmm that explains some stuff^^ i always upd the fuse skill until i had just enough sp to use it^^'' is ther a way to lvl down a skill?

hmm that explains some stuff^^ i always upd the fuse skill until i had just enough sp to use it^^'' is ther a way to lvl down a skill?

up to this moment, there's no such method exist in this earth! :gokiko_shobon:

Is true route worth reading?
I just finished Shizuma's side and tired of how they advance the story (especially, Selene's route).
For me, Shizuma's story is acceptable until that event before splitting route. After that, it goes invade>retreat>repeat and most of characters stop developing at all.
I wish they go more deep about characters. Is something like that exist in true route?

Is true route worth reading?
I just finished Shizuma's side and tired of how they advance the story (especially, Selene's route).
For me, Shizuma's story is acceptable until that event before splitting route. After that, it goes invade>retreat>repeat and most of characters stop developing at all.
I wish they go more deep about characters. Is something like that exist in true route?

can't answer it yet... coz i haven't finished that too... need to have more time

im still in the middle of the true route soo cant tell for sure but its interesting so far^^
well it was e bit hart at the begining <_< sins you begin with kais chars and i was only at ~30 some even only lvl 12 xD'' (you get to much chars on that route) and the enemy's ware at lvl ~45 ^^''

got a question to: do you only get Yumina as a bonus char or are there more?

[MENTION=84706]Krati[/MENTION]; only yumina is exist for now

and what do you know... even after updated to enhance 1.03 patch... the bugs still intact... R.I.P. eternal... i guess they're really done for.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Koskas wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, can you update this? New version fix the character skin chage bug. This bug will cause you can't interactive with anything.
hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?