5gYH2b.jpg

pm4dYnWC.jpg

O21A9V.jpg

u5YUziVna.jpg

2jeWI.jpg

kKNld6Hs.jpg

EHt0.jpg

Personal Note :

I am very pleased to annouce that waffle is making a "diffrent story of thise awesome game , from what i can make out of it it's gonna be a completly diffrent story that its predecessor.
I only found out when i was checking the getchu site too see if there were new games added and voila this make my whole year now and on top of that it's also in the best month that it's coming out.

I'll post more on here if there is more info and if there is/will be a official site , so stay tuned!!!

As always any thoughts , Up points , Down points any other comments , ect. pls go right ahead , don't be shy now.

Last edited:
Reactions: espiekerella
Mentioned this like 2-3 days ago in other thread, well just gonna stay tuned and keep track

Small update , the official website will be open on 2014-08-19 at 13:00 japanese local time zone.
And they even apologize for that the site will be open that late apperantly if my head thranslated that correctly, no idea why they should apologize tho tbh.

I've had my fair share of stupid geezers and idiotic males in vns lately, guess its part of this game (again) here either case.
Anycase, its still gonna be a long wait though.

Already preordered my copy. Am curious about what direction the story's going in and whether this will clear up that bit Rosalyn mentioned in Gaiden 2 which was a major event from Elicia's route but didn't happen in what was then the presumably canon harem route. On the other hand...I have mixed feelings about this being a retelling of 2. Don't get me wrong I'm really looking forward to this (I preordered it after all (and canceled my Dragon Age: Inquisition preorder to fit it in the budget) and as much as I love the characters (especially Zebia and the gnolls) it still feels a tad disappointing that the end bosses are Highness and Alhif...again, we have to put up with Zeminario being a kind of antagonist until his inevitable change of heart...again, from the promo picture we'll probably have to deal with Elicia's father and evil uncle...again, and we'll probably have to endure Devlin's annoying fat ass...again :dispirited:

Already preordered my copy. Am curious about what direction the story's going in and whether this will clear up that bit Rosalyn mentioned in Gaiden 2 which was a major event from Elicia's route but didn't happen in what was then the presumably canon harem route. On the other hand...I have mixed feelings about this being a retelling of 2. Don't get me wrong I'm really looking forward to this (I preordered it after all (and canceled my Dragon Age: Inquisition preorder to fit it in the budget) and as much as I love the characters (especially Zebia and the gnolls) it still feels a tad disappointing that the end bosses are Highness and Alhif...again, we have to put up with Zeminario being a kind of antagonist until his inevitable change of heart...again, from the promo picture we'll probably have to deal with Elicia's father and evil uncle...again, and we'll probably have to endure Devlin's annoying fat ass...again :dispirited:

Ikunowthatfeel.jpg
Yes, as pointed out in gaiden 2, some points from the true route back in 2 didnt really add up. There was no mention of the girls except Shahal and Lorelai. Original story points to more of a Shahal ending opposed to the harem one which everyone enjoyed. I love Zebia more than the others.
Already lamented the possible bosses as the stupid old men already, really turns everyone off because their stupidity and annoyance is at an absurd level.

[WAFFLE] Kyonyuu Fantasy 2 if

Another totally different "Kyonyuu Fantasy 2" story.

The stage is 150 years before Kyonyuu Fantasy. A time when devils and human beings still coexitsed.
In the island-country separated from the continent Eurodia and the seas, the Kingdom of Hillsland, after money started to flow the number of devils with financial difficulties increased.
Those who lost their family and property started attacking moneylenders, and in this way the gap between humans and devils began to widen.
And about what should be done about the gap, government officials were asked.

Ruin Demedium was born in the countryside, in Dobland. In the Royal Academy he was known as the Ruin Man.
He's the worst in calligraphy, poetry and magic, but he has the best oratory skills. He's the only man that interrupted the graduation of the prodigy Zeminario.
But, after invoking the rage of Archbishop Alhif, he is assigned to the remote Boinbara not in the civil service but in the military (Chief of Defence)

I'm not sure of the terminology regarding this series so please correct me if I've spelled names wrong or have misinterpreted/mistranslated things.
Feel free to send me a Visitor/Private Message and I'll correct things immediately.

Waffle's site will be opened in a few hours after 1 week's delay.
Been camping there already.

Looks like there will 2 additional heroines added to the already present 5. Both short hair and rather modest busts from silhouettes, but we cant sure. They are making us wait long for the releases. They show lots of new cgs already, and have stated old ones will be present with MORE new ones added. Plus the 2 new heroines and their respective scenes, i wonder how many scenes we are gonna get for this. MORE THE MERRIER! OCT SEEMS SO FAR.

a FULL month before we know the 2 other woman :crushed: . . . and im kinda supriced of q-gaku normally he leaves a hint or so if theres a new coming that he made/made de cg's for it ... but with this one and the last one he didnt say or give a hint or anything and slightly a shame that he doesn't release more of he's work to the public too , dont get me wrong tho im very happy that he keeps on going with the series and i hope that in the future more will come out in this universe like for example a prequel or a sequel to the 2010 hit 巨乳魔女 im crossing my fingers for that one still.

Cant wait for the game tho ... new cg's , 2 new woman which im wondering if they are just gonna be normal or a demon race or any other race.
And as Terumi said the MORE THE MERRIER and yes unfotunatly october is still 2 and a half months away :vulture::foreveralone::alopro:

YES. 2 LONG MONTHS. AND THE 2 LADIES.

I believe q-gaku may have revealed a thing or 2 of the girls in that gigantic montage of pictures in the other section. There were some blur images which I only can hope to be of the new heroines, but I think I am wrong. THE NEW SCENES LOOK ABSOLUTELY DELICIOUS. These people are such geniuses to provide and make these games and cgs, benefit to only those who actually plays rather than the general public/community whom judges base on game and appearances.

I am not hoping for new races, kinda had enough. MAYBE A FEMALE IMPERIAL CLAN MEMBER OR A FEMALE CHICHIMOMI CLAN MEMBER (like Lute in Kyonyuu Fantasy) OR PURE BLOODED NYMPH? Nadine has nymph blood already, we have a dark elf and elf, as well as a mermaid and succubus. Maybe we can see an undine like in gaiden 2 (sereburia)? THE POSSIBILITES.

WAITING IS A MAJOR PAIN.

OH, and how could I have missed this. Nadine's role has changed from the King's wife to his younger sister now, and she is in-line to marry the next king candidate. Now thats a first good change, although I could still appreciate the willing NTR back then.

Very interested in these new heroines and I admit the change in Nadine's backstory was unexpected but thankfully this change has me curious rather than annoyed. It also has me curious seeing as this is probably going to be the canon prequel to the fist game and since seems to indicate the writer isn't opposed to making changes it makes me wonder if we're going to be seeing a retelling of Majo in the future

Nice new CG; the ones sticking out (no pun intended ) most to me are Zebia's :nosebleed:...probably my favoritism at work :D

I had one other immediate reaction when viewing the CG: poor Lorelia (-_-)

Reactions: oilaolenm
Damn waffle >.< releasing the poster but not completly . . . need to wait till the 19th next month and thats just because of them 2 woman that need to be revealed before they reveal the full poster :surprised::reallydespaired::forsaken::punched:

Reactions: oilaolenm
They're here!!
Long wait over for the 2 ladies, and man are they absolutely stunning.
I love the dancer; the uptight girl seems so tasty as well. <3
Trial out on 30th this month, i really cant wait to play that.

They're here!!
Long wait over for the 2 ladies, and man are they absolutely stunning.
I love the dancer; the uptight girl seems so tasty as well. <3
Trial out on 30th this month, i really cant wait to play that.

So i woke up and saw you're post but i knew it was today but i didn't expect them to post it so fast :XD:
And when you're right you're right they both are stunning can't wait for october , but unlike you i wait for the full game and not the trail :p , but do let me know how it is tho and with not so mutch spoilers
I just hope that Q-Gaku will continue drawing games for waffle.

I am positive both Soblina and Messeia were not drawn by q-gaku but 只野あきら instead, who draws for the other waffle games. I am perfectly fine with his art too.
Both are human ladies! How sweet, completely overhauls my expectations.

I am positive both Soblina and Messeia were not drawn by q-gaku but 只野あきら instead, who draws for the other waffle games. I am perfectly fine with his art too.
Both are human ladies! How sweet, completely overhauls my expectations.

I thought that those 2 were a lil bit diffrent in the art style but it's very close to the q-gaku one well tbh i should have guess that they were from someone else since on q-gaku's twitter he was supriced that they were making another game.
What i didn't thought that those 2 would just be humans i thought the dancer would be more like a nymph like sereburia by looking at the cg's ... ohwell nothing wrong with 2 humans :desire:

Actually the game wasnt supposed to be made. It just came from a discussion the waffle had during a regular meeting and interview, then someone touched on the possibility of making this. Everyone thought it would be a sequel, but it turns out to be an alternative re-telling.

I am extremely curious to see how and why Ruin's reign and dedication for setting a country where all races are treated equally fall into literal 'ruins' over time into the frame of the original kyonyuu series. I mean, he's a genius too, surely something beyond his control occured. We might be witnessing Shamsiel's birth again, but story strikes out more. Why couldnt they co-exist?

Art wise i have no problems. I play their games irregardless back then, its not gonna change now.

Well i just hope that there will be more games coming out in this universe in the future , i mean it would be stupid from them to end it since the whole serie is a huge succes ... even for waffle.

I am extremely curious to see how and why Ruin's reign and dedication for setting a country where all races are treated equally fall into literal 'ruins' over time into the frame of the original kyonyuu series. I mean, he's a genius too, surely something beyond his control occured.

If I remember right Gaiden 2 said it happened after Ruin's death and if Rosalyn's father is any indication a weaker successor could very well have screwed things up.

On the subject of the new heroines they look nice, wish I could read their profiles...

As for what could be next for the series I'm hoping for either a third entry (would be interesting to see where they set it, maybe the series' stand in for Russia or maybe the stand in for the Ottoman Empire) or a revisit of Majo though that would probably have to be a retelling considering the bits mentioning Ryuto don't really add up with how Gaiden 2 ends.

[MENTION=11923]DakrFusion[/MENTION];
I highly doubt a 'weak' successor could crush his empire though, it was evident Shahal survived through him (Ruin's) eventual passing, I dont think she would easily let it go into ruins, something must have happened even she could not handle well, not especially after she lost her husband.

Not sure about majo, waffle's stand about the game has always been a standalone. Highly doubt they will re-enter the game. However, with this game, this may be their last chacne to milk this awesome franchise given they have already 'concluded' things.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks
sswwwwss wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Excuse me, do you happen to have any other works of the series 幻想生物図鑑?
It seems like everyone except you doesn't have the full version (html+cg).