Characters:

9vchm6.jpg
2vp9ee.jpg
qyq5e.jpg
czeb9.jpg
7jmtk.jpg
rqekds.jpg

Personal Note:

New waffle game next month im always looking forward to the waffles games ever since the Big Fantasy games ive been a huge fan of waffle , gonna be intresting to see how this story turns out.

As always any thoughts , Up points , Down points any other comments , ect. pls go right ahead.

yet I still get the same error

I checked the Getchu link and it works and it's like pingtoryan said if you get forbidden error on the page just hit enter on the adress bar and you get the link , if it doesn't work for you then the problem with with you :s

Reactions: oilaolenm
any idea when this gonna be released?

The official release date is in the title as for being here on the forums/torrents thats always a wait and see , it can be fast or it can be slow all depends on the people who convert the game into a torrent and on how fast they release it for everyone else.

Reactions: oilaolenm
So .. the CGI Rips have been out for 4 days and still no release of the game. Does it have some very hard copy protection to crack or what is the reason we are still waiting for it?

Reactions: fguelffstan
They do? No I don't know - why would they delay it?

Giving more time for the publishers to make their sales without pirated edition flowing around the net. Like MangaGamer, what will happen if the pirate release the cracked version on the first day after release? they will lose sales, no profit means no money to release future product.

One of mangagamer release took 1 month or something till the crack out. there's no way they dem pirates could'nt crack this for that long, they must been purposefuly delay it.

This is partly hard to understand. Historically, release groups always try to release as fast as possible for games and I guess that most people that come here don't even have the opportunity to buy the game in the first place. There are even some eroge companies that don't want their games played outside of japan. If there was an online plattform where I could buy the game for 20$ and digitally download it, I would do so. It's a lack of service that leads to piracy. If people can get the games easily for a couple of $ with one click, MOST would rather buy it (because it is more comfortable). I buy every game (not eroge) that I play, but getting these eroge in my country is either very hard and expensive or not possible at all.

On the other side, I can understand this. We want these companies to continue making decent games, but I kind of doubt that this is the correct approach of improving their sales.

This is partly hard to understand. Historically, release groups always try to release as fast as possible for games and I guess that most people that come here don't even have the opportunity to buy the game in the first place. There are even some eroge companies that don't want their games played outside of japan. If there was an online plattform where I could buy the game for 20$ and digitally download it, I would do so. It's a lack of service that leads to piracy. If people can get the games easily for a couple of $ with one click, MOST would rather buy it (because it is more comfortable). I buy every game (not eroge) that I play, but getting these eroge in my country is either very hard and expensive or not possible at all.

On the other side, I can understand this. We want these companies to continue making decent games, but I kind of doubt that this is the correct approach of improving their sales.

Eroge in my country is impossible to obtain too, even if I could buy directly online from japan, it would be confiscated on customs office. The only eroge I could buy is from Mangagamer, but the titles are very limited.

Just because it's for sale in Japan only, doesn't mean everyone in japan purchase it legally. Lot of japanese people also pirated this kind of stuffs you know. By delaying the release, the unpatient fans would be encouraged to buy. This, of course doesn't apply to us, people that will not buy their games except we have to wait longer

Added Complete CG.

The game will normally be available be available 21 days after purchase per our release policy.
Thank you for your understanding, and downloading our releases.

This particular game is available on DMM digital download for 5184 yen if you wish to buy it.
So there isn't a lack of service.

Also, your release group "historically" does not really apply here. For stuff like movie or TV shows, you see the name of the group in the filename, the name and the nfo stays no matter how many times it get re-uploaded elsewhere. This isn't the case for Japanese games for the past 10 years. Will you become a "release group" if you know whatever you bought and uploaded will just have the group name removed, ADs for another site added, less than 30 minutes after you put it online? Do you find this encouraging for any "release group"?

Funny that when otokonoko uploaded Baldr Sky Zero2, it stayed there with zero copies for like 8 hours, may be longer if we didn't post our own bought copy, since FTW/mikocon's ID are monitored by everyone so they can re-upload as soon as we post anything. The more we feel being just a free lunch for other uploaders, the less we want to upload any games.

Anyway, ETA for this game will be early May. If you can't wait that long, buy it yourself. Or kindly ask other uploaders to buy a copy to release.

P.S. We pre-ordered about 50% of all new games to be go on sale next week. Lets see how many will get released within the weekend.

Reactions: Sigfenmil
First of all, thanks for clearing this up. This concept is quite new to me. I can kind of understand it, but it doesn't sit well with me to release the CG and not the game. In this case I would have prefered to not get anything at all until the full release, but that's just me.

I checked on DMM.com (actually never been there, only saw the banners and never knew it was some kind of steam-ish plattform) but the site is kind of a mess (couldn't find a search function) so i'll check it again later once I have the time. This still doesn't make it an english/internation release though (and the price is kind of high imho), which is part of the service problem.

I also get the feeling that there's some kind of internet fame thing going on here which is part of the reason the releases are delayed though. I've never understood this kind of thing, because in the end probably only a very small amount of people care about which group released a game. It's not just the way your post is written, FlowerTradeWinds, but also the way someone went agressiv on the exhentai forums when pictures about this game were posted by someone else and not the release group.

But anyway, the question was answered. Thanks again.

First of all, thanks for clearing this up. This concept is quite new to me. I can kind of understand it, but it doesn't sit well with me to release the CG and not the game. In this case I would have prefered to not get anything at all until the full release, but that's just me.

I checked on DMM.com (actually never been there, only saw the banners and never knew it was some kind of steam-ish plattform) but the site is kind of a mess (couldn't find a search function) so i'll check it again later once I have the time. This still doesn't make it an english/internation release though (and the price is kind of high imho), which is part of the service problem.

I also get the feeling that there's some kind of internet fame thing going on here which is part of the reason the releases are delayed though. I've never understood this kind of thing, because in the end probably only a very small amount of people care about which group released a game. It's not just the way your post is written, FlowerTradeWinds, but also the way someone went agressiv on the exhentai forums when pictures about this game were posted by someone else and not the release group.

But anyway, the question was answered. Thanks again.

If you prefer not to get anything, you can just ignore our CG releases. The price is not high at all, since he Yen has dropped so much in the past year.

I don't go to exhentai, but some of our CG team does. It can take hours to make a very nice CG rip, only to be downloaded by someone in 90 seconds, then put it up to exhentai. Will you be NOT aggressive if you are the one who spent hours making it? Our team will put it there, there is absolutely no need to try to upload it before us and take all the credits.

Same goes for our own bough games. We don't spend thousand dollars per month on game, only for someone to just re-upload it and they can earn hundreds, if not a couple thousands dollars, without any cost to them. These guys earn enough that they can easily afford to buy their own copies to release. We even give them 21 days to do so!

Indeed people who only download will not care where the game or CG come from, that is unless we decide to just switch off the tab so no one get anything.
While I cannot force anyone to do anything, all I can do is just make our release better than other people (less file parts, less Adverts, faster seed/upload speed).

Thank you for your understanding.

Reactions: Sigfenmil
If you prefer not to get anything, you can just ignore our CG releases. The price is not high at all, since he Yen has dropped so much in the past year.

I don't go to exhentai, but some of our CG team does. It can take hours to make a very nice CG rip, only to be downloaded by someone in 90 seconds, then put it up to exhentai. Will you be NOT aggressive if you are the one who spent hours making it? Our team will put it there, there is absolutely no need to try to upload it before us and take all the credits.
That's the point. There's no credit for you to take in the first place. The credit goes to the artist that drew the pictures, not to the people who ripped them out of the game. I always thought you guys where doing this to broaden the audience ... to draw more people to the game ...

Same goes for our own bough games. We don't spend thousand dollars per month on game, only for someone to just re-upload it and they can earn hundreds, if not a couple thousands dollars, without any cost to them. These guys earn enough that they can easily afford to buy their own copies to release. We even give them 21 days to do so!
Wait, you guys are making money of it? I thought you did it for the good of the western community, to improve interest in this and maybe get them released there later on - basically what fansubs of anime did to a big part of the industry 20 years ago, when almost no one knew what anime was ...

Indeed people who only download will not care where the game or CG come from, that is unless we decide to just switch off the tab so no one get anything.
While I cannot force anyone to do anything, all I can do is just make our release better than other people (less file parts, less Adverts, faster seed/upload speed).

Thank you for your understanding.
Chances someone is going to pick off from where you left off are pretty high though. Wouldn't count on anything changing in the long run if you guys stop. Especially if money is involved.

That's the point. There's no credit for you to take in the first place. The credit goes to the artist that drew the pictures, not to the people who ripped them out of the game. I always thought you guys where doing this to broaden the audience ... to draw more people to the game ...

Wait, you guys are making money of it? I thought you did it for the good of the western community, to improve interest in this and maybe get them released there later on - basically what fansubs of anime did to a big part of the industry 20 years ago, when almost no one knew what anime was ...

Chances someone is going to pick off from where you left off are pretty high though. Wouldn't count on anything changing in the long run if you guys stop. Especially if money is involved.

You do have a point. Can't argue that the credit goes to the artist and the game studio.
But the very least the CG ripper get a little credit for doing the work of ripping it.

I could say that exhentai shouldn't really exist based on this. We would prefer nothing get posted to exhentai, but it isn't our choice.
There wouldn't be any serious uploaders around if there is no money, that is the reality now.
Well, I thought you would have known this. Otherwise, why would the same game get posted like 20 times within the same period, all with the same file hosters?

If you do not want to be involved in these "earnings", you can always download from Bittorrent.

May be someone will buy 1-2 titles because they like the game, and most of the non-big-title will get left off.
And it happens that our forum (not AS) have many of these people who will buy 1-2 titles EACH (and we do deputy service, plus a rebate for them) so we can offer 20+ titles a month

It is unlikely that someone will pick it up if we stop, because
1. The Japanese will worry that they get caught.
2. It will not be economically viable for any of the uploaders here to buy and release, not to mention it get copied within 30 minutes.
3. If the game comes with some serious protection, these uploaders can't crack the game.

If you want to compare it to fansubs, these fansubs had a website with a donation button, to pay for XDCC servers.
Just that now Paypal doesn't allow this, so everyone has moved on to file hoster with earnings.

Anyway, thanks for reading. I do not intent to argue with you, but just to show a picture of how eroge release is currently.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.