[Waffle] 2013-10-25 巨乳ファンタジー外伝2 Hentai Game Coming.

Wolfravage

Poster-Updater
Elite Member
Mar 28, 2012

Getchu: http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=781435
Official Site : http://www.waffle1999.com/game/51gaiden2/index.html
Release Date: 2013-10-25 (date can still change)

A new Q-Gaku/ Waffle game is coming out in +/-2 months im really excited sins im a huge fan of Q-Gaku's work/series and a fan of the Waffle games.
Unfortuanatly it appears to be the last story of this series from what i can make out of it which is kinda sad cause i enjoyed the series alot but luckly this time as you can see from the small poster there will be 3 new chars no other info. was given cause the main website for that game will op on the 23th this month , but i hope Q-Gaku will make a new story or a sequal or prequal to 巨乳魔女 (for example) once this game is done ... one can hope :).

I hope other people are looking forward to this game if so i wanna hear your thoughts about it.

p.s. : this is my first real post about something and i hope im not doing anything from or placing it in the wrong forum part :alonescared:.

Last edited:
Lol you're okay. But if you are wanting this to be a discussion thread about an eroge/h-game then I will move this to the Eroge Section. Since that is where all the eroge/h-game talks happen.

P.S. Use the forum tools to upload pictures. Don't copy/paste site links :O

Yea seems like she has a N cup , the blond one has a K and the kinda orange hair one has a I.

The official site is open and theres more info about them. the 2 months now need to fly by so i can play this !

Last edited:
im not waiting for the getchu update tbh im more wating for the D-dream update and the main website updates.

But good link tho im kinda supriced that the have 1 or 2 cg's more then they release on the main website

im not waiting for the getchu update tbh im more wating for the D-dream update and the main website updates.

True.Getchu did update and there ain't much new but info on the hero. D-dream does usually have some different images but it's always closer to the release date. Game-Style too.

Kinda sucks that Waffle isn't updating the other characters designs.

My fav new heroine so far is the dark skin one. She's pure Nymph. It's like all royalty has same non-human blood but I think she isn't human at all.

True.Getchu did update and there ain't much new but info on the hero. D-dream does usually have some different images but it's always closer to the release date. Game-Style too.

Kinda sucks that Waffle isn't updating the other characters designs.

My fav new heroine so far is the dark skin one. She's pure Nymph. It's like all royalty has same non-human blood but I think she isn't human at all.

The Next Update on the waffle site is this friday from what i saw so im hoping that they are gonna release some more stuff, i also checked the getchu site and they have updated it.
The other chars should be the same design-wise, i only know that shamshell has a diffrent color , not sure if it's story wise or if it was just cause they released a figure of her, cause i saw that on the waffleblog.

As for favo's ... well ... normally at the beginning it was gladys that was my favo , but i started to like em all.

Last edited:
this eroge is made of kyonyuu fantasy is anime hentai bu it only has 2 episodes still waiting if they are going make the third

this eroge is made of kyonyuu fantasy is anime hentai bu it only has 2 episodes still waiting if they are going make the third

Indeed they do and i see in my own opinoin that they can make 2 more , but who knows if they are gonna continue we'll have to wait and see.

or a ero-anime of 巨乳魔女 which is in the same universe , tbh i hope q-gaku is gonna make more games in the same universe and not just stop now with big fantasy gaiden 2.

I want more Q-Gaku too. I love his art and character design. Its ever so hawt and delicious.

I love Kyonyuu Fantasy series' story, watching the Lyuto and Ruin triumph in their stories after being all the set up and treason makes me salute their efforts and making the ladies' affections for their amazing stud ever so justified.

Of course I am hoping its not over the Kyonyuu franchise, although this game would mark the end of Lyuto's story. The Majou side has many points to touch on and continue, and the back story in Kyonyuu Fantasy could use a fandisk too. After all, we see Shamsiel only in Shahal's ending, I would love to see a harem end branching off like what Gaiden 1 did for the original series.

And so the wait begins.

Indeed from what i worked out is that Q-Gaku can go 6-7 directions for in that whole universe, but indeed afther big fantasy gaiden 2 we'll have to wait and see if he's gonna make a new one , i was kinda supriced when i saw howmutch time was between big fantasy 2 and now upcoming big fantasy gaiden 2 its 17 months in between and with the other games it was min 5 months and max 10months , lets hope that we don't need to wait so long again for a new Q-Gaku game in this game universe .

Apparently there will be a 'Harem-pregnancy' patch along with the game for the buyers, want it so bad!
I wanna see all the ladies as his waifus, not the already married ones only.

Kyonyuu banzai!

I don't care if it's along with it or not , not rly my thing that patch :p

I wish they threw in some NTR,cause its boring how the main guy gets all the women.Roxane is my favorite :)

NO to NTR.
Especially not for this game cause the guy is simply a beast in getting the girls. He deserves to get them.

For the record, I like Estoria the best among the new girls. She looks the most visually stunning with her armour and all, and she and Isis (1 of my top favorites) might have a story since their countries doesnt have the most peaceful of relations.
Then Serebulia, kinda interested in her story from her roots as a pure blooded nymph. There will be NTR? scenes from her since she's already a married lady. The biggest Oppai in the continent. SOLD.
Last is mermaid girl Rozarin. I didnt even like the mermaid from Kyonyuu Fantasy 2, but I will fall for her anyway!

MOAR PLEASE~

For the record, I like Estoria the best among the new girls. She looks the most visually stunning with her armour and all, and she and Isis (1 of my top favorites) might have a story since their countries doesnt have the most peaceful of relations.
Then Serebulia, kinda interested in her story from her roots as a pure blooded nymph. There will be NTR? scenes from her since she's already a married lady. The biggest Oppai in the continent. SOLD.
Last is mermaid girl Rozarin. I didnt even like the mermaid from Kyonyuu Fantasy 2, but I will fall for her anyway!

MOAR PLEASE~

Yea the one im mostly looking forward to the story behind it is Serebulia kinda makes you think of shamshell tho in a way.
But yea im kinda looking forward too what the whole last story is turn into and turn out in the end.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
momoka1919 wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry, The title of "this" is different, but the correct title is"ド変態ドM&腹黒メイド服『ハイポリボディ版』+EXキャラビジュアル強化パック" This data does not contain "ハイポリボディ版". Please upload that data.
Hoppou wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
this person got some good stuff, plz upload them...https://vrsexfriend.fanbox.cc/