HaloGrl

Nov 19, 2017
20593_MiY6V2h.png

About the game:
You take on the role of rich kid that has had everything handed to him his entire life making him quite an indolent little ass. Now he is working for his for his father's company and not enjoying himself too much. Working alongside him is his sister Dana, the apple of his father's eye. And for whom he is slowly discovering feeling long buried and forgotten. You will have the chance to meet a cast of characters along and hopefully have sex with most of them.​

Updated: 28/11-2017
Censorship: No
Version: 0.085
Developer / Publisher: Ptolemy Games
Platform: Win
Language: English
Genre:
Ren'py, 3DCG, Male Protagonist, Incest, Brother-Sister Incest, Vaginal Sex, Anal Sex, Oral Sex, Double Penetration, Group Sex, Sex Toys, Prostitution, Fingering, Masturbation, Stripping, Swinging, Interracial, Lesbian Sex, Bondage, Femdom

Download: GDRIVE

29212_2kBHU.jpg29214_2kBJS.jpg29215_2kBJy.jpg29216_2kBKA.jpg29218_2kBKY.jpg29220_2kBLe.jpg

Congratulations on you first thread @Halogrl.

This game is great. Very good story, a lot of content and many hot chics. One of my favs for sure.

Does anyone know if he is going to continue this, or is he done. I saw the Andrea route end today :(

Halo, he will finish the arcs for Jessica and John & Maria first. this means there are still releases to this. once that is done he will move on to another project. He also has his Intimate Relations project still running too. It is sad he is ending dana, but all good things must come to an end otherwise they end up being Shite in the long run. I love his work too!

Reactions: planetmorpheus

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

hc1992 wrote on Otokonoko's profile.
RJ315563 RJ327273 RJ367842 links were dead, please could you reupload these?
TasogareHentai wrote on Shine's profile.
Sorry for disturb, but can you please reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?