Getchu : http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=833520
Official Site : http://squeez-soft.jp/soft/m_sokutei2/index.html

Characters :

TkdpIu7zZX.png

9C78.png

Z7x5Fl.png

MGL1ureY8.png

Personal Note :

Well a new SQUEEZ game is upon on us and im looking forward to this one since it has a succubus in it :desire: gonna have my hands full with her.

As always any thoughts , Up points , Down points any other comments , ect. pls go right ahead , don't be shy now.

Well a new SQUEEZ game is upon on us and im looking forward to this one since it has a succubus in it :desire: gonna have my hands full with her.

Yeah the latest games from Squeez had at least 1 transformable "Unique" character. Amongst them were a gender-bender wrestler, a pet that changes into a humanoid, a rich girl who age-regresses, I think there was a robot that turned into a real girl. Anyways I'm looking forward to the succubus as well.

Is there a female teacher in this one?

Reactions: uenchuceli
Looking forward to this game. I want see them all pregnant (as usually is in 'Honoo no Haramase' series), but the Succubus girl and the 'nude mode' really caught my eye. I think it's gonna to be fun and, of course, lewd as hell !! What to say, it's my type of eroge. heh! :8

hello friends have been waiting for this game: 3, do not know when this game will be or rar torrent? thx

It should be avalible either today or in one of the next few days ill post the torrent links on my threats always when they are avalible , so just keep a eye out on this threat or in the torrent section. :fulfilled:

Really looking forward to playing this game, I always really enjoy SQUEEZ titles. I really like a lot of the character designs I cannot choose my favourite right now.

Reactions: tadams587
You can never go wrong with SQUEEZ, I agree. It's the same with May-Be Soft. Some animation + nice chararcter designs and art + nice systems.

It is hard to pick a favorite out of the "Honoo no Haramase", Squeez titles. If I had to pick one out of all the others I believe "Honoo no Haramase Oppai Nyuu Doukyuusei" had met my expectations & beyond. I mean it has alot of things going for it, the Breast grope mechanics, a Loli Heroine, a Foxgirl Heroine, a genderbending Heroine, and an unexpected mother/daughter scene.

guishen_0595x04.jpg

walkthrough when

EDIT: never mind. managed to get all the endings without one. that was easier than I thought.

Last edited:
Played through it. It's good, as usual, but doesn't really stand out. It doesn't have any special gimmick or game mechanic like the breast groping of previous titles.

I played through the 24 days and thought that there would be a half time event and then you'd unlock a second stage of the story with some character 'updates' like for example for the succubus. But instead the game just ended there. So, a little disappointed. I've been waiting for this for months, so yeah. Still it is of course yet another solid squeez title so I can't complain.

No half time event... there is usually a onsen scenario, or some kind of vacation in squeez games. That is disappointing. But The rest is on point probably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.
dfree wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Saw you posted this recently. Do you have any other works by Snow3d (especially the "Female Agents: The boy" series) that you don't mind sharing as well?