Page 38 of 266 FirstFirst ... 2836373839404888138 ... LastLast
Like Tree501Likes

Thread: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

tmvaegis

re: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by AwfulArchdemon View Post
    No, there's not. I quoted some things from it, as it's open in another tab right now, but I've seen no answers to any of my 11 questions. Well, 1 of them, but it's not specific enough. Question 4: How to start a Lure event, but it doesn't say when, it just says to ignore a girl and she'll approach you, but I've never seen any way to interact with a girl aside from "Start H".
    I don't want to sound rude, but there's quite a bit of info on there that you might have overlooked? For instance, the Events section has all the info you really need for Question 1, and plus, the traits you choose for each girl will influence the odds of these events happening.

2. I was able to use all the rooms after my first H-event with Sitri, I believe.

3. I don't use the 100% save file, so I can't help you there. But, if you have that file, you should have every room available to you. You can find the option in the menu just prior to an h-scene with your girl.

4. Check the Events section of the Wiki. The girl should approach you at random. I guess you just have to play long enough and earn enough specific points in an area?

5. There are colors on those H-Scene position bars, with each one indicating what status points are effected. All you really need to know is her current status, and from there, max it out by using positions specific to it (Yellow positions for love, red for horny, etc.). If you've decided to max out her horny (red) status, just choose positions with red bars. All the info for those positions and the colors are also on the wiki in the Positions section.

6. I'm not quite sure what you're referring to? Do you have the latest Image Translations? Those have been pretty helpful, for me, at least.

7. See my answer for #5.

8. Not that I'm aware of; pretty sure it's just a "taste/fetish" thing.

9. I think length during the h-animation might have an effect, but mostly, just aim on making her cum in those positions. I'm guessing your actions are all added up after you're finished with the h-scene.

10. This is also in the Wiki Events section. You can choose to either peek (1st option) or go right on inside, where you enter an h-scene with her in that room. (Toilet, Shower, Sleeping)

11. I'm not positive, but I think that's how to choose what item to use on a girl prior to an h-scene.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tmvaegis For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

http://blog.illusion.jp/

Blog was just updated. Any translation fairy here?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Fapper For This Useful Post:

Ram-0-Ram

Quote Originally Posted by tet666 View Post
    SBX2 Uncensor - Test release by Belgar17 and Stampar
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum/...r-test-release
    Mega link for those who cannot load Hongfire (I hope it's ok to link this here i would ask the author but that 's impossible with current state of Hongfire):

mega:///#!tgJnWBjL!fBLkcdxYGtIeHoOih0M_0VQKC7Pyvbg-dhntY0PXnoA

Fantastic work looks a lot better then the other uncensor.
      Spoiler:  

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Ram-0-Ram For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    WOW #1 ParticipantWOW #2 ParticipantWOW #4 Participant

I think you need to have contact a girl a few times for her to approach you. I've been bugged by one girl since forever and another whom I just added and not ever met never came.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to pingtoryan For This Useful Post:

Ram-0-Ram

Quote Originally Posted by Fapper View Post
    http://blog.illusion.jp/

Blog was just updated. Any translation fairy here?
      Spoiler: Translation 
    2016 09 May 16 days , other

Lolita! Hairstyle! H scene!

Also entered in the middle of September, it has been settled finally temperature
    nowadays, How is everything going with you?
    Silver Week from weekend is also the influence of the typhoon, maybe I can not go out much?
    there! This holiday, free additional data Lots!
    Please, play New to "Honey select" by all means!
    ...... I am sorry in blatant introduction.

Let's also go update of the blog today in such different reasons.

Currently, additional data & studio delivery, various uploader running in
    ILLUSION latest "Honey select" is now on sale! Today further "additional data" and had as we broadcast the Gothic costume, new hairstyle and new H scene.

Honey select a new public information!

In addition, Character screen shot studio scene data
    various uploader in the also popular running!

In addition, we are planning the delivery of additional data 3rd next week September 23!
    Here is also fun!

Source:
    Google Translation

Spoiler: Preview 

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Ram-0-Ram For This Useful Post:

tmvaegis

Quote Originally Posted by ramoram View Post
      Spoiler: Translation 
    2016 09 May 16 days , other

Lolita! Hairstyle! H scene!

Also entered in the middle of September, it has been settled finally temperature
    nowadays, How is everything going with you?
    Silver Week from weekend is also the influence of the typhoon, maybe I can not go out much?
    there! This holiday, free additional data Lots!
    Please, play New to "Honey select" by all means!
    ...... I am sorry in blatant introduction.

Let's also go update of the blog today in such different reasons.

Currently, additional data & studio delivery, various uploader running in
    ILLUSION latest "Honey select" is now on sale! Today further "additional data" and had as we broadcast the Gothic costume, new hairstyle and new H scene.

In addition, Character screen shot studio scene data
    various uploader in the also popular running!

In addition, we are planning the delivery of additional data 3rd next week September 23!
    Here is also fun!

Source:
    Google Translation

Spoiler: Preview 
    Well, I'd say "meh" would be the proper response for this, don't you think?
    hellothisisuser likes this.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to tmvaegis For This Useful Post:

Ram-0-Ram

Quote Originally Posted by tmvaegis View Post
    Well, I'd say "meh" would be the proper response for this, don't you think?
    Sounds right.... "meh"
    hellothisisuser likes this.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Ram-0-Ram For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    VeteranRecommendation Second Class5000 Experience Points

16. The Following 15 Users Say Thank You to MegaKameha For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Tagger Second Class3 months registered500 Experience Points

I don't want to sound rude, but there's quite a bit of info on there that you might have overlooked? For instance, the Events section has all the info you really need for Question 1, and plus, the traits you choose for each girl will influence the odds of these events happening.
    Actually, I was more worried about my response sounding rude. I word things wrong or not nice-sounding rather often... (I suck at talking I guess XD)

Spoiler: Too many questions 

1. I was looking for something that said "click this to peep". I didn't see the status thing till today. Guess it was updated since yesterday when I studied it, or I just missed it yesterday, which means I didn't study very well. -_-

2. There's the problem. I never H'd Sitri. Was too busy H-ing everyone else to prevent "ignored status". Trying to keep everyone laid. My boy is a hero to be able to bang so many girls so often. I would've shriveled up like Al Bundy in that episode where Peg used fake fertility pills (birth-control) by now.

3. I'll have to check again then. I didn't find it when I originally looked, but at least I know now where (specifically) to look.

4. Ah, full random. Thought that might be the case. Guess 3 hours just wasn't long enough. Still don't know if she'll approach you on her own, or if you have to select her and choose Start H to see it.

5. I'm gonna have to go check the status screen again. At first glance it didn't seem to have specific levels of love and hate and such, but I might have just derped or been in a state of too much confusion at the time (so much Japanese...I never felt so monolingual before XD)

6. When you are in a room, there's the option to choose which girl you wanna f***. On the left pane, that's where you can click on options, and when you click one, a [Yes/No] question pops up, and then it's corresponding counterpart on the right turns orange, signifying you've "selected" it, but I've noticed no change in the scene when I start it. I was in a different room for the first time when I first selected one of these options, so I thought maybe that was how you select a room, but there are far too few options for that to be true, and then I noticed rooms were being chosen for me at random, which is why I asked how to select a room to f*** in.

7. I guess I was asking if it's possible to max out a "feeling" in 1 scene. I can't really tell how much impact I'm having with each animation. Like if I wanted someone to love me, could I just choose to use love anims a ton of times in 1 scene to hurry and max it, or is it just not that easy? Seems like it wouldn't be so easy, or they could be molded far too easily during each scene, making multiple scenes kinda...unnecessary if it can be achieved in a single session. (hope I'm making sense)

8. Okay. I noticed they seemed far less happy about me cumming in their mouth (understandably) then on them (outside), so I was wondering if it was pissing them off when I came inside. It really doesn't seem like there's a difference between cumming in their pussy or on them though, as choosing to cum together (same time) is always internal.

9. (sigh...still typing. This is what I get for asking so many questions, though) Guess that one just needs a bit of investigation then. Kinda wish I had debug info telling me exactly, in number values, how much a meter increased after each act. Still not sure if they have to cum to get the effects, which make me wonder if anything at all changed when I cum and she doesn't. Investigation, I guess.

10. The status screen again. I really gotta pay some attention to that...I guess an option called "don't pee" or something will pop up while I'm peeping? So...I'm using mind-control?

11. Hm, I didn't think that was the case simply because:

a) I don't think I have any items yet, unless the 100% save gave me all of them, and I still don't know if it did (you'd think all rooms would be unlocked...).

b) There are only 2 options, and there doesn't seem to be room for the other 2 to be added, unless the options are resized so they'll all fit when each are unlocked. (Aphrodisiac, Sleeping Pills, Sweating Pills and Pissing Pills)

And no, I only saw the newest translation a little while ago. Haven't turned on the game yet to see the changes or the new uncensor mod. Been typing all those questions and trying to update CM3D2 (unsuccessfully) since I got online today. Looking forward to seeing more English.

Thank you for responding to my many, many questions.
    tmvaegis likes this.

18. The Following User Says Thank You to AwfulArchdemon For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Where there any fixes to the studio?
    Because using the boob checkboxes till creates rocket tits, fondle options don't work properly and items are still too shiny.

Thread Information