Thread: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

Thanks
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Overall activity: 4.0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered500 Experience Points

Re: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

Hello

Is there a mod wich add some more expressions, like smiling ? Or one other wich add more bones on faces ?

TIA

Quote Originally Posted by From an other board
    "Yes I think there is, its called More FK"

I installed it. It add some more handles, but it is difficult to change mouth positions. But it's better (I'm new on party).

A link on hongfire :
    http://www.hongfire.com/forum/forum....e-fk-bones-neo

but it's better to use your file wich is more recent and add more handles :
    https://allthefallen.ninja/forum/ind...es-zip.113435/

last version of SB3UGS (needed)
    https://github.com/enimaroah/SB3Util...UGS_v1.9.13.7z
    Last edited by donews; February 22nd, 2018 at 09:20 AM.
    smoothlaunch likes this.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to donews For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points1 year registered

I i was browsing on the fast expansed of the net and found this:

https://store.fakku.net/products/honey-select-unlimited

the great question is, which version is their version based on, and how good is the "official uncensor"

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran5000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    WOW #1 ParticipantWOW #2 ParticipantWOW #4 Participant

Heard that the dick isn't telescoping, but it will be only the base game and the addons will follow later. No words on Studio either.
    Ignore This Signature
    Alone. It is said that our kind suffer, separated from the glory of Love. But none of us are ever truly alone. For our scholarly hearts are bound by knowledge...discipline...
    Learning is pursued in the name of the many...the studious, who generation after generation, chose the mantle-...of Dire Students.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by pingtoryan View Post
    Heard that the dick isn't telescoping, but it will be only the base game and the addons will follow later. No words on Studio either.
    I installed extracted the trial but it doesn't run, for whatever reason. May be colliding with my HSParty installation but I'm not gonna uninstall it just to see. I originally just wanted to see the quality of the female uncensor but hearing that the dick doesn't telescope is great news. I wonder if the Unlimited male uncensor can be modded into HSParty to be used with SBX?

*Edit*

I got the trial to work by installing the original trial and overwriting the files and executables with the unlimited versions. Overall, it looks pretty good. The female uncensor isn't SBX good but it's not bad. It beats the mosaic at least.. The male uncensor is pretty good too. It does still telescope but it's not as noticeable since the tip is put completely inside, at least, with the missionary position they give you in the demo.

Actually, The h animations make it longer and seem to control it better. I copied the male uncensor over to my main HS install and it looks GREAT!

Spoiler: NSFW 

Until you start having sex...

Spoiler: NSFW 
    Last edited by 中出し; March 2nd, 2018 at 06:37 PM.
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points

ANTIALIASING/EDGES FIGHTS IN JAPANESE GAMES:

Hey, I've got a bit of experience with japanese games and I am aware that developers here - for unknown reasons - love a very strange effect, which causes all those jagged edges and anti-aliasing problems in many, many titles. It is possible to turn it off depending on game but not in Honey Select. However, in PlayHome - there's an appropriate option. It's called the BACKLINGT INTENSITY. The effect may be very tricky and may not catch your attention at all because it is located within display - not literally graphical options. Theoretically does something I do not find important (a light effect like always blooming from behind a character - it somehow illuminates erm... something (?) but also causes all of these crazy edges and a feelin of tearing a hair for instance - when you move a mouse and look around). Many games suffer from it - Dynasty Warriors, Samurai Warriors and anti-aliasing injectors or 4k resolution do not help at all.

In PlayHome after using the adjustment to totally turn this intensity OFF - all the jagged edges disappear. However, in Honey Select, I am not able to force it using anything. I do not know if this game has some in-depth config file apart from the basic one (it has to have it but I can't find it). The only plugin messing something with backlight intensity is the 4K SKIN DIFFUSE but here again - even if I change the options to 0 or 0.1, nothing improves as compared to Play Home where turning it off removes the edges immediately.

Maybe any of you has an idea of how to find it and how to force Honey Select/Unity to turn it off and get rid of these horrible edges once and for all.

BTW - I've got a strange feeling that many games localized on west do not have this option included so the japanese developers know better what we like and need while those games without localization/translation, available only on japanese market - more often have the option of turning it off.

Anyway, greetings.

Thanks
    Achievements:

OK, I was running a 1.2 version of HS for along time, after a clean install. Wanted to install some of Roy12 charters, and found I needed a new clean install. So downloaded all the link from girlcelly torrents. Get all them downloaded, and the Startup files on the iso didnt seem to work, so I copied and pasted. Then there were a bunch of CubeCE exe that I assume i extract, and moved over. I get the EMF patch, and the current honey_03_plus1226ss addon/hot fix. The game shows 1.11

Remove that one, and get the backup HS that I was running before, before mods, and it was running at 1.2, but after adding all the mods and patches, its back to 1.11
    I have looked at pastebin for mods, but I ma trying figure out what this game is stuck at 1.11? Could it be the EMF patch?

Thanks
    Achievements:

Quote Originally Posted by shadowdelta View Post
    OK, I was running a 1.2 version of HS for along time, after a clean install. Wanted to install some of Roy12 charters, and found I needed a new clean install. So downloaded all the link from girlcelly torrents. Get all them downloaded, and the Startup files on the iso didnt seem to work, so I copied and pasted. Then there were a bunch of CubeCE exe that I assume i extract, and moved over. I get the EMF patch, and the current honey_03_plus1226ss addon/hot fix. The game shows 1.11

Remove that one, and get the backup HS that I was running before, before mods, and it was running at 1.2, but after adding all the mods and patches, its back to 1.11
    I have looked at pastebin for mods, but I ma trying figure out what this game is stuck at 1.11? Could it be the EMF patch?
    Yes, it is the EMF patch.

follow this pastebin instalation order and the game should work correctly under 1.2

https://pastebin.com/DW8Fgf7N

OH, and if your previous version is already 1.2 it should work with roy's mod, maybe you'll only need the moreslothid.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Hey guys, do anyone know a bikini pack, that have various tops and bottoms from normal size, to micro size? I mean i cant remember the name of that pack so I cant find it, lol.
    This bikini pack is pretty basic, it only have normal - small - micro size tops, also normal - small - micro size bottom, the important thing is they have open top and open bottom bikini, too.
    If anyone know the name of that pack, can you tell me the name please? Thank you very much!

Thanks
    Achievements:
    7 days registered

Tried the Fakku version today and it's pretty barebone, no subtitles during H parts and it is missing all DLC from what I did saw. 

On the plus part what is translated looks very well done and the male uncensor is working a lot better than the modded one, the girls have no anuses tho which is weird tho but the uncensor is good.

Kinda bothered that it's called unlimited because it felt kinda limited to me in front of the modded version, let's hope they add the various DLC and add the missing lines during H as I think having a fully translated / uncensored Illusion game available to buy is a great step forward.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteranThree Friends

Is it possible to apply the fakku translation to the japanese fully patched version, even if it won't cover everything? I have no idea how it works but like the compatibility seems good with mods restricted to the vanilla version, maybe it's simple. Maybe.

@lordofthedread: yes, the DLC are planned. Just one thing at a time.

Thread Information