Like Tree502Likes

Thread: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

Thanks
    Overall activity: 0%
    Achievements:
    1 year registered1000 Experience Points

Re: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) - Discussion & FAQ

ok cool I think I got it. Now another problem. My previous studio scenes do not work. They just make my character T pose? Why? I reinstalled the ui translation mod and 22nd patch. I also cant access the Ik nodes button at all?

EDIT: just noticed ALL of my animations are gone ion studio after the dlc? Maybe that is a hint as to what is going on?

EDIT2: Is there an illusion plugin architecture patch or something? I feel like that would be it but it is the same version?

EDIT3: apparently I had to install the iso twice? wtf? @[email protected]
    Last edited by Minimaxi; December 27th, 2016 at 04:44 PM.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    1000 Experience PointsVeteran

Quote Originally Posted by Minimaxi View Post
    ok cool I think I got it. Now another problem. My previous studio scenes do not work. They just make my character T pose? Why? I reinstalled the ui translation mod and 22nd patch. I also cant access the Ik nodes button at all?

EDIT: just noticed ALL of my animations are gone ion studio after the dlc? Maybe that is a hint as to what is going on?

EDIT2: Is there an illusion plugin architecture patch or something? I feel like that would be it but it is the same version?

EDIT3: apparently I had to install the iso twice? wtf? @[email protected]
    i had a similar problem, just don't use the new patch
    Ignore This Signature

Thanks
    Achievements:
    3 months registered250 Experience Points

I've installed the latest patch (after a fresh game install) and only two new maps and some clothing is coming up, are there new positions as well? I think I've installed everything correctly

Thanks
    Achievements:
    VeteranRecommendation Second Class5000 Experience Points

Re: [ILLUSION] Honey♥Select (ハニーセレクト) Christmas update

And yet another update from ILLUSION (released on 12/26), which fixes issues with the 32-bit build of the add-on (expansion pack):
    https://mega.nz/#!XlY1kJ4A!mvmDt71sY...BYR1ZX8MbZwtJs

Requires the 12/22 update.
    Ram-0-Ram likes this.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to MegaKameha For This Useful Post:

Ram-0-Ram

Quote Originally Posted by MegaKameha View Post
    And yet another update from ILLUSION (released on 12/26), which fixes issues with the 32-bit build of the add-on (expansion pack):
    https://mega.nz/#!XlY1kJ4A!mvmDt71sY...BYR1ZX8MbZwtJs

Requires the 12/22 update.
    What are the issues? Couldn't find in their blog.

Thanks
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Achievements:
    VeteranThree FriendsRecommendation First Class50000 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by MegaKameha View Post
    And yet another update from ILLUSION (released on 12/26) [...]
    I'm going to mirror this one on MEGA and MediaFire since it's probably going to be the last (or second-to-last) update to this game. I'll add the links to this post and to the OP as soon as I finish uploading the files.
    Starting from here, I will only maintain mirrors of the very last update to Honey Select and delete the previous ones to make room on my cloud drives. As long as he intends to keep them online, I will nevertheless keep the links to the files mirrored by @MegaKameha in the first post (send me a message if you pull them down, mate).

The guys from Illusion are going to take their Winter vacation starting next weekend, and resume operation around January 10th. It's highly probable that they will leave this game behind after their break to focus on their upcoming projects, so I don't expect any more content for Honey Select in 2017.

Prepare for a long wait before any new announcement. VR Kanojo is scheduled for February 28th, and they're probably working on a "flat" non-VR game in the meantime, but they will probably wait for their upcoming title to be released (or close to release) before advertising a new one. Expect them to still try on keeping us hyped for their future game, though : chances are high they'll disclose a few teasers in their yearly "Lab" update in the upcoming months.

Until then, Honey Select is going to stay the go-to Illusion title to mod and play, so even if Illusion steps down on support, there's still a long road ahead. I just hope modders won't lose interest in the title before we have a new shiny toy to replace it.

PS: A bit late, but Merry Christmas to all of you glorious bastards !

Edit : And here's the update.

12/26 : Additionnal Data + Studio Ver.6 (hotfix)

honey_03_plus1226ss.exe (586.3 MB) [MEGA#1] [Mediafire#1] This is the latest update. You should download and install this one if you want to make sure you're 100% up-to-date.
    honey_03_plus1226cp_sub.exe (69.7 MB) [MEGA#1] [MEGA#2] [Mediafire#1] This is an incremental update. Use it if you already have installed the 12/22 Update and want a faster download.
    Last edited by Dr Yoshi; December 28th, 2016 at 09:14 PM.
    MegaKameha and locomash like this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    3 months registered500 Experience Points

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Yoshi View Post
    I'm going to mirror this one on MEGA and MediaFire since it's probably going to be the last (or second-to-last) update to this game. I'll add the links to this post and to the OP as soon as I finish uploading the files.
    Starting from here, I will only maintain mirrors of the very last update to Honey Select and delete the previous ones to make room on my cloud drives. As long as he intends to keep them online, I will nevertheless keep the links to the files mirrored by @MegaKameha in the first post (send me a message if you pull them down, mate).

The guys from Illusion are going to take their Winter vacation starting next weekend, and resume operation around January 10th. It's highly probable that they will leave this game behind after their break to focus on their upcoming projects, so I don't expect any more content for Honey Select in 2017.

Prepare for a long wait before any new announcement. VR Kanojo is scheduled for February 28th, and they're probably working on a "flat" non-VR game in the meantime, but they will probably wait for their upcoming title to be released (or close to release) before advertising a new one. Expect them to still try on keeping us hyped for their future game, though : chances are high they'll disclose a few teasers in their yearly "Lab" update in the upcoming months.

Until then, Honey Select is going to stay the go-to Illusion title to mod and play, so even if Illusion steps down on support, there's still a long road ahead. I just hope modders won't lose interest in the title before we have a new shiny toy to replace it.

PS: A bit late, but Merry Christmas to all of you glorious bastards !
    Waa, why would they make a new title when HS has so many potential left?! I don't get it. But the mod community will still continue to work and deliver contents, I hope? Because there are so many things that could and should be done!

Anyway, Dr. Yoshi, will you link another new complete patch update as you've done in the EMF-thread? With all recent updates and so on in order that we only shall install that patch on a clean game version?

Thanks
    Achievements:
    Three FriendsVeteran10000 Experience Points
    Awards:
    WOW #1 ParticipantWOW #2 ParticipantWOW #4 Participant

Quote Originally Posted by HornedSenpai View Post
    Waa, why would they make a new title when HS has so many potential left?! I don't get it. But the mod community will still continue to work and deliver contents, I hope? Because there are so many things that could and should be done!

Anyway, Dr. Yoshi, will you link another new complete patch update as you've done in the EMF-thread? With all recent updates and so on in order that we only shall install that patch on a clean game version?
    Every previous projects of theirs thus far had been wasted potentials and cases of one step forward and two steps back...whatddya expect?

...as for the 12/26 patch...it seems to entail replacing the EXE of the 32bit game itself...I wonder why, because nothing could be detected on its patch notes.

Ram-0-Ram

Found the reason why 12/26 patch released. Seems they are good at fucking things up we (as modders) are good at fixing their shits. I not interested in coming VR pedo-game they are releasing. Sticking with HS and SBPR.
    HoneySelect 32 Bit Problem:
      Spoiler:  
    MegaKameha and flashk1ll like this.

Thanks
    Achievements:
    500 Experience Points1 year registered

can anyone tell me how to make a shota male character like in the play club shota?

Thread Information