HF-Patch:

Maker Launchers:

Maker Translations:

User Interface

Uncensor:

Utilities:

Modding:

Miscellaneous:

In your heart of hearts, always remember the Illusion Grief Cycle.

Can't believe we're using the original cycle

Last edited:
Re: [ILLUSION] ARTIFICIAL ACADEMY 2 (ジンコウガクエン2) [MASTER UP] [FULL MAKER OUT]

Wow what a horrible time for HF to go up in smoke. Any idea what happened to it guys and any eta on the downtime? I would supply some files but all I have atm is your patch Inquisitor. :(

I don't know what's up, but maybe some upgrading went bad. It's just unusually long if that's the case. The patch is already mirrored here, because I've put all my stuff here since the last blackout. I just hope it won't be for long because it'll definitely hurt mod progress on this game. :/

Yeah this kinda sucks. Hopefully they get it back up as soon as possible. Could just be simple host issues or something minor that they are having to wait out till tomorrow/today. Didn't the translation team have a IRC chat they were using though? If so they should be able to keep going on their end. Hope they think to check here in the time being. I just happen to remember you setting up some mirror pages the last time HF was down for a long time and decided to check for this. Props for thelulz getting this up here so quick.

I wasn't only thinking about the translation, but on mods in general. We already set up a backup translation discussion thread, so most of the AA2 translation team will know where to go. Problem is all the loosely connected guys that don't visit HF frequently. We have irc channels for both modding and translation, but not everybody likes irc and I'm only on when I'm at my desktop, which is not so often as it used to be. I just hope it's up again soon, so we can be even more loud about where ppl can find us when it blacks out the next time.

Well, well... Now that everyone was getting so riled up about the early releases, hongfire goes down. Luckily we have this one has a backup otherwise people would be flipping all the existing tables available. I feel bad for those who are not aware of the existence of this website though.

Yeah, I hope it's because Hong is fixing the database errors.

Reactions: fguelffstan

Hmmm, hongifre goes down right before AA2's release? Now aint that some shit. Only proves it was wise to keep backups on AS.
Not much to do except to wait for HF to be back up and for the AA2 download.

Yeah ha, make me wonder if Illusion went all out on sabotaging it or Hongfire had a bad fart or so many westerners flocked to the website before the game just came out.

Edit: at least it gave me an excuse to finally get an avatar for this forum.

Hong down again , oh well it's not like we'll see a torrent up anytime soon. might as well relax

...I feel bad for those who are not aware of the existence of this website though.
my thoughts exactly... i will always love H.F. but thank goodness we have A.S. to fill in the holes that the copyright gods enforced into H.F.

and i'm seeing a bunch of users here from H.F. which makes visiting here even more comfortable. ^__^

my thoughts exactly... i will always love H.F. but thank goodness we have A.S. to fill in the holes that the copyright gods enforced into H.F.

and i'm seeing a bunch of users here from H.F. which makes visiting here even more comfortable. ^__^

How comfortable?
Giggity giggity xP

I'm glad I have an account on this site incase HF goes down 8D wooooot come on AA2

6 am in Japan, 9 hours more? Too bad HF went down.

Lol HF is down!!! anyone know the torrent is release?

Weird that HF keeps going down. Wondering what's up but glad we'll have this site to fall back.

Reactions: ewebsitecanada

Hmmm, hongifre goes down right before AA2's release? Now aint that some shit. Only proves it was wise to keep backups on AS.

Yup, Inquisitor called it. He was saying yesterday he had a bad feeling....

Anyway, I just started getting into A-S these past few days, and I already like it quite a bit. Very nice board.

Glad I can hang out with you all while we wait for AA2. :samuraihero:

Yeah, I'm glad too I wait all the day long with fellow senpais. Uh, shall I fall asleep and wake up at night? I just don't want to wait, 1 am is the proper hour to find the torrent.

Might as well just make an account here too... (-_-)

Yeah I finally made an account, too.
I'm going to sleep, since it's past 1 am here already. Maybe when I wake up the torrent will be up? :sleepmoon:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.