[Hibiki Works] 2014-04-25 PRETTY×CATION 初回限定版

Wolfravage

Poster-Updater
Elite Member
Mar 28, 2012
PRETTY×CATION 初回限定版

5m3v1m.jpg

Getchu : http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=792200
Official Site : http://www.hibiki-site.com/ (even tho for me it's saying "Forbidden")

Characters :

9cp2h.jpg

(The characters i took off getchu since i can't get on the main webiste)

Personal Note :

As many people are looking forward to this game i think it's kinda gonne be intresting to see howmutch this game will score being a diffrent artist for the first time compaired to the other released of hibiki works but i guess we'll see when it's out and how/howmutch the people will rate this game.

As always any thoughts , Up points , Down points any other comments , ect. pls go right ahead.

looks like the trial already out, i wonder if the system is the same with lxc

Reactions: oilaolenm
Not gonna play the trial version cuz i dun wanna spoil anything xD
^ yeah the system is the same as lxc. lovely call, stats, items, map etc. its all there so don't worry =)
Nozomi's MINE!!!!

Last edited:
This is pretty disappointing to me. I really liked the previous artist, and I was already disappointed they took a teacher character out of LovelyXCation 2. Now it's basically all loli. Oh well, maybe the old artist will be doing different projects now.

^i agree with ya, they should add a teacher heroine in lxc 2 and too bad iizuki tasuku sensei not working

for this new game

^^ umm you do know Komachi is a teacher in PRETTYxCATION.... right??
I think the girls are pretty interesting this time round... Theres Nozomi who is a genius beauty but is actually a hidden geek,
a russian foreign student who loves japan, Sakura who is an outgoing girl who wants to be a woman and Komachi who is a country girl teaching in Tokyo.
Yeah i am gonna miss Tasuku Iizuki's art but lets give the game a try first before calling it disappointing ok guys?

Reactions: Nacht and oilaolenm
I find Leche's (the Russian girl) accent quite funny, but also a bit getting-used-to for hearing it during all of her interactions :D. I wouldn't like to hear how I would sound, though *lol*.
It reminds me of Natsu no Osanajimi, Fuyu no Kanjo's Mitsu who has no real accent, but the developers provided a good job for her german phrases and pronounciation. Otherwise, like its previous titles a very down-to-earth VN. Wheres LoveleyxCation1 had some mild (semi)drama moment in a few routes, PrettyxCation's Nozomi route was smooth sailing in terms of couple time.

Thanks for the append, i was worried that we wouldnt get one since i have been reading that the game got really bad received.

Reactions: Devil_Drone
Yeah,I think that is what it was written in the update list they put.

Oh,If someone wants the update version 1.01 it can be downloaded right here http://holyseal.net/cgi-bin/mlistview.cgi?prdcode=12271
Click the numbers (ミラー: [1] [2] [3]) below (修正パッチ Ver.1.01 2014/05/10 掲載: 2014/05/10) this to get the mirror downloads

Thanks, i hope this fix one of the scenes with our Kouhai that cant be viewed in the scene recollection.

umm, can you put it on download mirror or somewhere.. i can't seem to access them even with vpn or ip changer :(
thanks in advance :)

Reactions: nrohmannmonr

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092