[Hibiki-Works][2017-04-28] 新妻LOVELY×CATION (Niiduma Lovely x Cation)

kzel

Trusted Member
Elite Member
Oct 4, 2015
2hefzev.jpg

TITLE : 新妻LOVELY×CATION
BRAND : Hibiki-Works
ARTIST : 唯々月 たすく
SCENARIO : 和泉 万夜, 森崎 亮人, 富岡 征士郎

2uiztax.jpg
1zv3k93.jpg

2z8cab5.jpg

5jtk69.jpg

23tp2sh.jpg

1zdopky.jpg

発売後にダウンロード可能なアペンド展開や主人公の名前を呼んでくれる「ラブリーコール」など、
様々な仕掛けによるリアルな恋愛でプレイヤーを楽しませてくれた「×CATION」シリーズに、FINALとなる新作が登場!!
今作はこれまでの集大成として、これまでの良さも継承しながら、新たな要素もたっぷり盛り込んだ作品になるぞ。

何といっても今作はヒロインとの新婚生活でたっぷりイチャイチャできるということが大きな特徴だが、
それに合わせ主人公も学生ではなく社会人に。
期間が2年に延びたことでデートなども季節ごとに楽しめるようになっているのだ。

In short: this is meant to be the final xCation game, retaining the previous games' famous elements like the appends and the lovely call system. As far as major changes, the protagonist is now a working adult, and the game adds a part in which the protagonist enjoys a lovely newlywed life with one of the heroines. The time-frame is changed to two years so dates in various seasons can be enjoyed.

The game will be split in two, one year for the relationship up to marriage and the second for the newlywed life. The E-mote system makes a comeback and it will be possible to turn pubic hair on or off.

INTRODUCTION :

Spring, summer, fall, winter... in the city of Sakuraki in which the four seasons are beautiful, you've just finished your first year as a full fledged working adult. As you thought you were getting used to your new life and everything was smooth sailing... the marriage of one of your close friend starts to make you think :
"What about me, will I someday get married?"
From there, you start to realize that it's not by waiting for someday, but by acting towards it everyday that such a thing can be earned.
Showing determination in your otherwise busy everyday, before long you fall in love with a girl, and start to build a relationship. Then, you start to walk toward the next step of happiness.

CHARACTERS :

栗原 愛子 (Kurihara Aiko)

110dglj.jpg

Height : 163cm, 93(G)-61-91, Type O
CV : 橘まお (Tachibana Mao)

First Love Part

心優しい保育士の女性。
面倒見が良く、母性に溢れており、子どもが大好き。
働き者で苦労も多いが、いつも笑顔を絶やさない。
のほほんとした性格だがしっかり者で、家事も得意。

A kind nursery school teacher.
She takes very good care of other, she radiates motherhood, and loves children.
She works a lot and thanks to that it can be hard, but her smile never fades.
Despite her carefree personality she's very reliable, and she's particularly good at housework.

Young Wife Part

家に帰れば温かく出迎えてくれる、心優しい妻。
実はマッサージが得意で、心も体も解きほぐして
くれる。その母性のあまり、ついつい何だって
してくれるが、少しずつ家事も分け合いながら、
仲睦まじい夫婦になっていく。

Going back home, she's a kind wife that will warmly welcome her husband back.
In fact, she's pretty good at massages, so she can help relax both body and mind.
She tends to want to do everything by herself, but little by little she agrees to share
housechores, and become a harmonious couple.

The protagonist gets to know her as he accompanies a relative's child to the nursery where she works.
2vcz05x.jpg
1079kxj.jpg

34dpshw.jpg

8zli7d.jpg

2db9std.jpg

石動 雪 (Isurugi Yuki)

2w53j3k.jpg

Height : 159cm, 72(B)-57-84, Type B
CV : 桃山いおん (Momoyama Ion)

First Love Part

名門校である明稜学院に通う2年生の少女。
地元の名家に育ち、昔から家の束縛が多い。
周囲からは厳しい人間に見られがちだが、
実際は実直かつ誠実で、物静かな性格。
天文部に所属している。

This young lady is a second year student in the prestigious Akiryou academy.
Being raised in one of the local famous families, she always had to deal with a lot of restraints.
From far away she looks like a very strict person but,
In fact she's honest and sincere, and just has a quiet personality.
She's a current member of the astronomy club.

Young Wife Part

夫を立てて尽くす、古風な良き妻。
自分と夫の思い描く理想の妻であろうと、
日々がんばっている。
家事をこなしつつ、真面目な彼女は学院にも
通い続けている。
貧乳を気にしている。

She is the type of wife who helps her husband stand up, in good old Japanese tradition.
Constantly chasing the ideal she and her husband set for themselves,
She does her best everyday.
While doing housework, she keeps diligently attending school.
Her chest size is somewhat of a complex to her.

As the protagonist was visiting the academy's warehouse for work, he met her as she was doing astronomy activities all by herself.
2z3osu8.png
24gvk78.jpg

1zwypw0.jpg

25k5swj.jpg

成瀬 乃々(Naruse Nono)

cjd3o.jpg

Height : 150cm, 88(F)-56-83, Type AB
CV : 杏花 (Anzu Hana)

遠い街からやってきた、ハキハキとした女の子。
いつも明るく笑顔で、賑やかに過ごすのが好き。
現在は有名な元パティシエが営む喫茶店で、
ウェイトレスとして働いている。
夢に対して一途な頑張り屋。

A lively woman, who came from a faraway city.
She's always smiling brightly, and she likes to live a busy life.
Currently she's employed in the cafe of a former patissier,
In which she works as a waitress.
She pursues her dream with earnest.

Young Wife Part

結婚しても元気いっぱいなお嫁さん。
一緒にいると毎日が明るく楽しく、ちょっぴり刺激的。
お調子者のくせに実は恥ずかしがり屋だが、
エッチなこともがんばって勉強中。

Even after marriage, she remains a very energetic bride.
Being with her means that everyday is bright and fun, and even a wee bit stimulating.
Even though she gets easily excited, she can get embarrassed pretty quickly,
but she does her best to get more knowledgeable concerning ecchi things.
5n6kqu.png
24nmnfc.jpg

11ag7eo.jpg

2lw0zsk.jpg

Last edited:
So much to take in.

-Its a shame thats only 3 heroines this time around, i was hoping for the usual 4 or 5 like the first one.
-Its great that Izuku is back, her art is really great and was missed. Btw the second heroine its basically Seine mixed with Wakoto whcih its a successful fusion i believe.
-The whole premise of the game (Barring the adults part) reminds me of Hoshi Ori from Tone Works with spending half the game wooing the heroine and then the other half (?) being married.
-I wonder what they will do next now that they are canning the cation series, a shame they decided to finally make drastic change to the series in their final entry.

Eager to see more info. My favorite heroine is the first one easily, she reminds me of Misasa.

I've added a few rough sketches of each heroine that can be found on the teaser site, for those who can't access it. It's not much but it's a little peek into each heroine's personality.

Since the Lovely x Cation games never went up to marriage, I'm hoping that the addition of this second phase will compensate for the lack of heroines compared to the previous entries.
Hoshi Ori Yume Mirai rarely went beyond marriage (I guess it sort-of did with Natsuki), as the afters typically covered the path up to it : protagonist working hard in his new job, heroines trying to find their calling, etc... I actually haven't played many games that describe newlywed life extensively so the premise is certainly interesting.
No idea what hibiki-works will do next after they're done with the xCation series.

I'll update the first post as I find new info. I had forgotten to mention the return of the E-mote system (coupled with Iizuki's art? yes!) and the ability to turn on/off pubic hair for ecchi scenes, kinda like Amakano.

Its nice. The sketches blew my Seine+Wakoto theory out of the water lol. Second heroine looks like it will be fun to hang with (Hopefully she at least shares Wakoto´s curiosity for H).

I havent actually played much of HoshiOri so i guess i was wrong on that note, i was guided mainly by the CGs.

And yes emote+Iizuki will be a glory to behold.

Nice find, I've added them and replaced the previous scans of BugBug magazine with Denki-hime's better quality pictures.

The group shots are particularly interesting, I didn't picture Yuki to be so tall... and Nono to be so small.
The last rough of Aiko is a little too small for me to read the text of the drawings on the right, anyone manages?

Nice post kzel, eagerly waiting with this too.
I think they reduce heroine to 3 to compensate the lack of CG for each heroine due to E-Mote system especially in Append.

Also, here is the magazine scan that i found on the internet
vDVBNO.jpg
vvK869.jpg
CIEb8l.jpg

P.S : Due to my country banned AS, i'm gonna be rarely here. Using VPN made the page load really slow.

Last edited:
awright!! Iizuki tasuku sensei + lovelyxcation:runhappy:, definitely play this.
[MENTION=5613]Nacht[/MENTION]; try using anonymox.

awright!! Iizuki tasuku sensei + lovelyxcation:runhappy:, definitely play this.

[MENTION=5613]Nacht[/MENTION]; try using anonymox.

Already using it, mostly depend on the server and luck.
Sometimes fast and sometimes slow haha.

Btw, I'm curious with Final xCation word
Is this the end of the series and system or we will get something similar like this but under different name

They probably could not think of a word to match up with xCATION so the are ending it.
TBH, I stopped playing the cation series after chitose and azusa in PxC2 since Purely did not interest me enough.

Now that they are bringing new things in the plate, I am interested. Mostly Kurihara since she look like the kouhai from the original LxC.

Thanks for the scans Nacht, I'll add them to the main post later. Sorry for the page loading slowly, it's probably because of all the pictures. Hiding them behind spoilers tags doesn't prevent them from loading right away?

In the latest Akabei Soft 2 preview video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVQvHokQkfg ), they said that they reduced the number of heroines because of the extension of the timeframe. Basically, from one/two month to two years would have been too difficult to handle with four or more heroines. Most of the outfits that are usually released on Appends will also be there for the start, so that's extra work especially as it has to be made E-mote compatible. Also due to this change, the day-to-day calendar system will most likely go as well, and they mentioned that there will typically be one event per week. For this reason, and given Purely x Cation's previous orientation, I fear the stat management and item collection will be gone for good this time. It was already severely diminished in PuxC and didn't serve much purpose anymore anyway, but it's one of the xCation's series trademark, so I hope it stays in some form.

It's also confirmed that this is the final xCation game, but no details as to what the team plans to to next. This particular project seems to be Iizuki's idea and hibiki-works is mostly just shaping the game up according to his vision.

Thanks for the scans Nacht, I'll add them to the main post later. Sorry for the page loading slowly, it's probably because of all the pictures. Hiding them behind spoilers tags doesn't prevent them from loading right away?

In the latest Akabei Soft 2 preview video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FVQvHokQkfg ), they said that they reduced the number of heroines because of the extension of the timeframe. Basically, from one/two month to two years would have been too difficult to handle with four or more heroines. Most of the outfits that are usually released on Appends will also be there for the start, so that's extra work especially as it has to be made E-mote compatible. Also due to this change, the day-to-day calendar system will most likely go as well, and they mentioned that there will typically be one event per week. For this reason, and given Purely x Cation's previous orientation, I fear the stat management and item collection will be gone for good this time. It was already severely diminished in PuxC and didn't serve much purpose anymore anyway, but it's one of the xCation's series trademark, so I hope it stays in some form.

It's also confirmed that this is the final xCation game, but no details as to what the team plans to to next. This particular project seems to be Iizuki's idea and hibiki-works is mostly just shaping the game up according to his vision.

Don't worry, the page load slow mostly due to free VPN that i'm using since the speed is limited.

Nice. I'll update the first post with the game's backstory, more detailed descriptions and sample pictures of each heroine, and maybe do an outfit montage picture (6 revealed per heroine), all according to what's on the official site... when I have the time.

CV cast has been announced :

Aiko : Tachibana Mao
Yuki : Momoyama Ion
Nono : Anzu Hana

I can't say I'm too thrilled about these choices, especially since I've come to dislike Tachibana Mao. Aiko's not the character I'm looking forward the most though (the most "typical" wife it seems), so I guess it doesn't matter too much. I haven't had many opportunities to hear Momoyama Ion but I think her voice may sound a little too childish for a quiet character like Yuki, we'll see how she plays her. I don't think I've played any game with a character voiced by Anzu Hana so no further comments.

Other than that, the list of the Lovely Call names has also been released.. Among the numerous variations, my name obviously is not present but some interesting options like おとうさん or パパ, which for a relationship between an adult and a schoolgirl like Yuki can take a totally different meaning... I suppose I'll probably go with the standard あなた or ダーリン, だんなさま just reminds me too much of Sayuki from Amakano.

Thanks for the demo. I can't access the website for Hibiki works and was worrying about being able to play it.

I finished the demo for the most part (didn't play Aiko's pre-lover part), so here are a few impressions :

- Time passes very quickly and events are usually very short, but they get more involved as the relationship progresses
- There's very little in the way of common route, and the game enters kobetsu after about one hour
- No choices, apart from choosing who to stalk on the city map
- Items make a grand return after a noticeable absence in PurelyXCation
- Stat management seems more straightforward with no more bonus for reaching certains stats
- (Maybe?) No more required stats for certain items, they get unlocked once reaching the married phase

The pre-lovers phase plays pretty much like Lovely/PrettyxCation. The MC seems more interested in having children and a wife to cook him meals when he gets home rather than actually fall in love and have a romance. Yuki's a fairly interesting character, and Nono can be pretty cute as well.

The married life part play a little differently than before, with short scenes and a choice to do one of four things during Saturdays and Sundays:

1) Spend time at home, usually triggering a small event but not always
2) Go out with your wife, to trigger events (marked with an "!" on the map), and keep gathering items
3) Go out alone, to gather items I guess? Not sure why you wouldn't want to take your wife with you, to buy presents maybe?
4) Invite her to the bedroom, where you can ask her for specific sexual situations (for instance : watch her masturbate or have sex while she's cooking). Choosing one of these triggers an ecchi scene after a short scene leading to them.

Overall, I was quite disappointed with the married life part, but that may be because I'm not too fond of Aiko anyway. For the most part, events remain very short, and keep repeating "it's so nice to have a wife around" over and over. Maybe it's me, but Aiko's over-dedication felt more like a servant than an actual wife. For being acquainted for more than a year, the couple didn't seem to know each other very well. I'm not a fan of Aiko's decision to quit her job to become a dedicated housewife, it's not like she hated being a nursery teacher or there's lots of things to take care of in the house anyway. I'd understand if she was pregnant or had plans for it but it wasn't mentioned anywhere. I hope Yuki and Nono don't follow the same path, the former would be such a waste of talent, and the latter would mean she gives up on her dream.

Last edited:
Reactions: ancer_nyaa
I appreciate your review and voicing out your opinion but one thing though: Please put it in a spoiler bar please, I beg of you.

I have a crappy internet and I am still downloading the taikenban.

Last edited:
Sorry about that, I didn't think any story element revealed in the demo could be a spoiler but I guess Aiko's married life part in particular was quite a big one. Also, finding out the mechanics of each phase on his own can be fun, so spoiler tags for pretty much everything it is.

I want a Naizuri scene for Yuki !
Sorry, there are none so far, but we still have one year of appends to fill the gap.

Speaking of which, the BugBug magazine announced that it will feature a special append in its next July release.
It will feature ... an extra scene with Yuki! Good choice Bugbug, good choice.

mw3y0x.jpg

Other than that, Iizuki Tasuku has recently announced on his twitter that he will publish some CGs he drew that didn't make it into the game.

First off, Aiko and her mom :

k0o70i.jpg

Reactions: Nacht
They might not had made it into the game but maybe they will appear on some append about meeting the parents. I know is bad but i want to Netori Yuki father so bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。
nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?