Nacht

Imperial Knight
Elite Member
Sep 10, 2011
29dwui1.jpg

Ready for the next entry guys :D
Once again, they changed the artist and the title
Dunno why the change of the title though

Ohmy god. they combined LovelyxCation with PrettyxCation!!!!

I see nothing on their main website about it yet... I'm still not finished with the current appends of Pretty X Cation 2, have yet to do Wakoto's route in Lovely X Cation 2, and eventually find the courage to finish any route other than Aya in Lovely X Cation (probably never will), so they can take their time as far as I'm concerned.

Assuming it's legit, looks like we'll have from left to right :

- classmate
- senpai? different uniform though
- teacher
- kouhai

Not much variations in hairstyles but I like long hair so that's fine with me. VNDB cites Owngoal as the scenario writer for this one, seems like he wrote some of the story in 聖騎士Melty☆Lovers which was okayish (at least for Frey & Lil routes) and participated in ワルキューレロマンツェ which I liked but has so many writers that it's hard to pinpoint what he did specifically.

I see nothing on their main website about it yet... I'm still not finished with the current appends of Pretty X Cation 2, have yet to do Wakoto's route in Lovely X Cation 2, and eventually find the courage to finish any route other than Aya in Lovely X Cation (probably never will), so they can take their time as far as I'm concerned.

Assuming it's legit, looks like we'll have from left to right :

- classmate
- senpai? different uniform though
- teacher
- kouhai

Not much variations in hairstyles but I like long hair so that's fine with me. VNDB cites Owngoal as the scenario writer for this one, seems like he wrote some of the story in 聖騎士Melty☆Lovers which was okayish (at least for Frey & Lil routes) and participated in ワルキューレロマンツェ which I liked but has so many writers that it's hard to pinpoint what he did specifically.

i think all of them came from the same school, the second girl just wear a sweater since the skirt has the same colour

i think all of them came from the same school, the second girl just wear a sweater since the skirt has the same colour

They all came from the same school, same ribbon, same skirt.

Mahou is ready! :nekopara_cheer:
I liked PrettyxCation 2 and its heroines. So bring it on!

The official site just opened : http://www.hibiki-site.com/purely-cation/index.html (needs a proxy if outside japan)
And with it, more info! Excuse the poor translation、feel free to correct anything I got wrong.

Intro:

Spring at its height.
The scene takes place in the town of Asahama, a town with an atmosphere of good old japan. Given your parents' job transfer, you ended up moving up in this city, home of your family house.

Though perplexed by your first time living alone, you made friends, got used to the city, everything is sailing smoothly.

"However, is this really good enough?"

The thought crosses your mind, with both expectation and anxiety. Is your one and only youth really good as it is? As new encounters happens, presentiments of love.

This is the somewhat nostalgic, First Love.

三波 舞
Minami Mai
77A6dX3.jpg

純真無垢な大和撫子のクラスメイト
Pure Yamato Nadeshiko Classmate

主人公と同じクラス、2年B組のクラスメイト。

今どき珍しい大和撫子である。
勉強も運動も中の上といったところで、本人曰く『器用貧乏』。
誰よりも優しく、困った人は見過ごせないという、少し損な性格をしている。
しかしそんな彼女だからこそ誰からも愛されている。
もしもカレシができれば、間違いなく尽くすタイプ。

老舗和菓子屋「みなみや」の一人娘で、
放課後や休日は女中姿に身を包み、家の手伝いをしている。
彼女の抜群の風貌もあり、常連客たちからは和風美女な看板娘として名高い。

Same class as the MC, 2nd year Group B.
She's a nowadays rare Yamato Nadeshiko.
Good at studies and sports, she describes herself as "Jack of all trades but master of none".
Kinder than anybody, she can't leave alone people in trouble, leading to a little problematic personality.
However, specifically because she's like that she's loved by everyone.
If she ever got a boyfriend, she's without a doubt the devoted type.

As the only daugther of the old candy shop 'Minamiya', she spends her after school time and week ends helping out her family. Given her distinctive looks, she's famous among the regulars as the Japanese Style Beauty.

葵 澄怜
Aoi Sumire
RECYsow.jpg

ポンコツクールビューティ
Good-for-nothing Cool Beauty

この春から入学してきた学園の一年生。
パッと見なんでもできそうなクールビューティかと思いきや、
実際には極端な不器用でいて、奥手。
手先の神経を要することは苦手だし、言葉の取り違えで誤解を生んでしまうこともしばしば。
無表情なまま、自分の失敗を落ち込んでいたりする。
しかし寝る前に「今日もたくさん失敗しちゃったな。明日こそ頑張ろう」と考えるなど、
思ったより性格は前向き。
生きるのが下手というか、見ていて放っておけないタイプ。

いつもタブレット端末を持ち歩いており、映画配信サービスを見るのが趣味。

1st year student that entered the school this spring.
She looks like she's a cool beauty that can do anything with ease but in fact she is an extremely clumsy, late bloomer.
Not very good with her hands, prone to misunderstandings through her choice of words, although expressionless she's depressed by her failures.
However, as she's about to sleep, she thinks "Today I made lots of mistakes again. Tomorrow let's try our best for sure."
Her personality is unexpectedly forward looking.
She's having a hard time, but she's the type it's hard to keep your eyes off and leave alone.

She always carries her Tablet Computer with her, her hobby is to watch movies.

夏木 洸
Natsuki Hikari
1OEhm74.jpg

皆の羨望を浴びる、おっとりバスケ部主将
The envy of everyone, gentle captain of the Basket team.

学園の3年生。女子バスケ部の主将。
一言で言うなら『優しさの塊』のような存在。
失敗した人には「よしよし」と慰め、成功した人には「次ももっと頑張ろう!」と言って、
自然と人をやる気にさせる力を持つ。
おっとりとした性格の反面、いざバスケの試合になるとキリリと引き締まった表情で
ポイントガード(司令塔)としてゲームメイクしていく、チームの中心人物。

成績優秀、運動神経抜群、そして抜群のプロポーションという、
これ以上ないパーフェクトな存在として羨望の的となっている。

Third year, captain of the girl basket team.
To describe in one word, she's like a "mass of kindness".
She recomforts people who fails, encourages those who succeed to push themselves further, she naturally brings motivation to people around her.
Behind her gentle personality, when it comes to a basket match, with a stiff look, she's the central person making the game.

Excellent grades, extraordinary physical abilities, and very generous proportions, as the very definition of the perfect being, she's the natural target of envy.

綾瀬 透華
Ayase Touka
3JiA6E1.jpg

イタズラッ気の強いお姉さん新任音楽教諭
Newly appointed music teacher who loves pranks

新任の音楽教諭。
まだ赴任したばかりだというのに、その茶目っ気の強い性格と、
生徒たちへ親身になるスタンスのおかげで、
異様なスピードで生徒たちの信頼を得るようになる。

女子たちから恋愛相談をされることも多いらしい。
ただし当人にも恋愛経験はないため、
その辺りは正直に伝えて「一般論」でアドバイスしているのだが、
それはそれで「私たちと同じ目線でアドバイスをくれる相手」として
女子たちの評価に繋がっているらしい。

Newly appointed music teacher.
Even though she just started working, she's got a very mischievous personality, and as she's got a stance of being close to her students, she earned the trust of her pupils with incredible speed.

She listens a lot to the girls love talks. However, as she herself has no experience in the matter, she can only give general advice. This also means she's giving advice from the same point of view as her students, linking to her popularity among the girls.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

No info yet on who's going to be voicing them.

Last edited:
Reactions: ask201 and Nacht
Thanks Kzel
I'm interested with Hikari and Touka :D

Personally, Sumire looks the most interesting so far, I just love this type of characters. Hoping to see a mix of comedy, drama and personal growth.

Random other info who may be of interest to someone :

- 84 CG ( 52 ecchi)
- at least 9 ecchi scene per heroine
- artist : ななろば華 (運命線上のφ, コドモノアソビ)
- scenario : 富岡征士郎, おぅんごぅる
- theme song artist : 榊原ゆい
- sound : 西坂恭平, miyaji, both returning from the previous game apparently

Not my favorite artist but we'll see. There's a ecchi CG to see for each heroine in the official site if you feel like it, I prefer not to be spoiled so I didn't watch them.

UUUOOOOOO!!!!!
changing artist again? well, I dunno what to say about that. lol
and indeed, seems like they mixed the title from LovelyXCation and PrettyXCation. did they run out of ideas for the title? :D
anyway, I'm looking forward to the game.

Man i was hoping for LxC 3. Aniways the series has been becoming an stagnant formula. Maybe try to make a fantasy or futuristic setting to spice things up. Wouldnt mind something like a monstergirl high.

Man i was hoping for LxC 3. Aniways the series has been becoming an stagnant formula. Maybe try to make a fantasy or futuristic setting to spice things up. Wouldnt mind something like a monstergirl high.
No, if they ever changes the heroins into a monster girls, it won't be **** x Cation again! it will be a fantasy/adventure title~

And yes. I was hopping for LxC 3 too.

No, if they ever changes the heroins into a monster girls, it won't be **** x Cation again! it will be a fantasy/adventure title~

And yes. I was hopping for LxC 3 too.

The series is more about being able to customize your experience and dating (As being lovers) rather than the setting i think.

The series is more about being able to customize your experience and dating (As being lovers) rather than the setting i think.
haha yeah. but, if there is some adventure in it. it will definitely mess up the dating-sim system. since you will (definitely, especially me) focus more on the adventure side rather than the dating side. the dating will probably more like a side-effect from the adventure (I got this idea after playing a lot of adventure VN game), and not the opposite one.

haha yeah. but, if there is some adventure in it. it will definitely mess up the dating-sim system. since you will (definitely, especially me) focus more on the adventure side rather than the dating side. the dating will probably more like a side-effect from the adventure (I got this idea after playing a lot of adventure VN game), and not the opposite one.

They dont need to change that much but i think a change of setting as a whole is needed. That or make LxC 3 with Iizuki back, guess we will have yo wait after PurelyxCation 2 for it though.

They dont need to change that much but i think a change of setting as a whole is needed. That or make LxC 3 with Iizuki back, guess we will have yo wait after PurelyxCation 2 for it though.

Well, I'm guessing it won't happen soon anyway. Since Hibiki Works much likely set the target on the Dating-Sim. While I do want some change too. I can only look forward to their next project. maybe in the next 2-3 years, they will have some change of hearts to make something different.

Well, I'm guessing it won't happen soon anyway. Since Hibiki Works much likely set the target on the Dating-Sim. While I do want some change too. I can only look forward to their next project. maybe in the next 2-3 years, they will have some change of hearts to make something different.

You can have non-modern setting dating sims.

Mitsumete Knight (Made by the Tokimemo team) was a medieval setting dating sim taking place in a soldier training school while on war and you played as a Mercenary and was really good.

So I was checking Purely x Cation's site since their twitter said they will announce the CV cast today and... I saw this :

オンライン認証によるプロテクト実装に関するご案内

more info here : http://www.akabeesoft2.com/support/support_protect.html

(As usual with Hibiki-Works and AkabeeSoft, needs a japanese IP to access)

Looks like the game will have online DRM, which means it will need a crack... At least some other titles from AkabeeSoft will use the same system and be released before it. Maybe we won't have to wait too long after release to be able to play it...

CVs have been announced on the main site, along with a few voice samples if you're interested. Here's the main cast:

Mai : ヒマリ
Sumire : 秋野花
Hikari : 御苑生メイ
Touka : 唯香

Akino Hana is voicing Sumire, that's great! My favorite CV voicing the character I'm most interested in, what more could I ask for? I also kinda like Himari, so that's good news too. Listening to the sound samples Yuika doesn't really sound like an adult teacher but who knows, it could work.

Last edited:
Hibiki-Works just released a small 10 minutes video introducing the city and the heroines. Full japanese and no subtitles, but nothing too hard to understand and a good sample of the CVs' work anyhow.

https://youtu.be/XeM4Ydu8KvQ

So I was checking Purely x Cation's site since their twitter said they will announce the CV cast today and... I saw this :

オンライン認証によるプロテクト実装に関するご案内

more info here : http://www.akabeesoft2.com/support/support_protect.html

(As usual with Hibiki-Works and AkabeeSoft, needs a japanese IP to access)

Looks like the game will have online DRM, which means it will need a crack... At least some other titles from AkabeeSoft will use the same system and be released before it. Maybe we won't have to wait too long after release to be able to play it...

CVs have been announced on the main site, along with a few voice samples if you're interested. Here's the main cast:

Mai : ヒマリ
Sumire : 秋野花
Hikari : 御苑生メイ
Touka : 唯香

Akino Hana is voicing Sumire, that's great! My favorite CV voicing the character I'm most interested in, what more could I ask for? I also kinda like Himari, so that's good news too. Listening to the sound samples Yuika doesn't really sound like an adult teacher but who knows, it could work.

Marimari is voicing Mai......*drool*

I played through part of the trial through the course of this evening and I am not disappointed at all. The game continues in pretty much the same vein as Pretty X Cation 2, with a very peaceful setting and a rather standard school life. The heroines are all very charming for what I've seen so far. Sumire in particular is just adorable. The trial spans the first 17 days of the game, which was enough to enter Sumire's route proper but didn't go all the way to the confession. I assume that the beginning of the other three heroine's route is there as well, but I haven't had time to test that out yet. There's also one ecchi scene for each heroine it looks like, but once again, I haven't watched them. The writing is very similar in style to Pretty X Cation 2, as it tends to get straight to the point without much inner thoughts or long winded descriptions.

System-wise, there's quite a few changes from the Lovely/Pretty X Cation series. For the most part, it feels like a simplified version, but without the full game it's hard to judge.

2d6v4sn.jpg

First of all, there's been a rather drastic reduction in the number of stats. From five attributes and a dozen of skills, we're now down to two attributes (stamina and knowledge) and four hobbies (gourmet, movies, sports and music). It's pretty clear which particular hobby each heroine favors, but it remains to be seen whether some investment in the others has any impact, so far I've seen none. I especially miss the high number of stats because there's no more bonus for reaching particular values in knowledge, appeal or sensitivity like in the previous games. No more careful planning for maximum stat increases, I liked doing that...

245afzp.jpg

Second disappearance, and quite a big one as well : no more items to collect. Now there's only 16 activities you can do that give a set amount of stat point and can be repeated at will, even twice a day. No more items also probably means no more bonus high stat items unlocked by reaching particular stat values or doing certain actions, once again quite a shame, it was fun looking for those.

es9qmx.jpg

Well, what I said previously isn't entirely true, I did get one item while playing Sumire's part of the trial, but it only unlocked a little bit of conversation and didn't add any stat. I assume there will still be a limited set of items to collect by visiting the right place at the right time, probably to unlock bonus ecchi scenes like the previous games.

142aj2h.jpg

Speaking of ecchi scenes, no more skillful bonus, but three separate levels of love bonus (mero², pure and love) that depend on the current level of affection of the heroine. The stamina bonus is the same as always.

All in all, looking forward to its release in a couple months.

I played through part of the trial through the course of this evening and I am not disappointed at all. The game continues in pretty much the same vein as Pretty X Cation 2, with a very peaceful setting and a rather standard school life. The heroines are all very charming for what I've seen so far. Sumire in particular is just adorable. The trial spans the first 17 days of the game, which was enough to enter Sumire's route proper but didn't go all the way to the confession. I assume that the beginning of the other three heroine's route is there as well, but I haven't had time to test that out yet. There's also one ecchi scene for each heroine it looks like, but once again, I haven't watched them. The writing is very similar in style to Pretty X Cation 2, as it tends to get straight to the point without much inner thoughts or long winded descriptions.

System-wise, there's quite a few changes from the Lovely/Pretty X Cation series. For the most part, it feels like a simplified version, but without the full game it's hard to judge.

2d6v4sn.jpg

First of all, there's been a rather drastic reduction in the number of stats. From five attributes and a dozen of skills, we're now down to two attributes (stamina and knowledge) and four hobbies (gourmet, movies, sports and music). It's pretty clear which particular hobby each heroine favors, but it remains to be seen whether some investment in the others has any impact, so far I've seen none. I especially miss the high number of stats because there's no more bonus for reaching particular values in knowledge, appeal or sensitivity like in the previous games. No more careful planning for maximum stat increases, I liked doing that...

245afzp.jpg

Second disappearance, and quite a big one as well : no more items to collect. Now there's only 16 activities you can do that give a set amount of stat point and can be repeated at will, even twice a day. No more items also probably means no more bonus high stat items unlocked by reaching particular stat values or doing certain actions, once again quite a shame, it was fun looking for those.

es9qmx.jpg

Well, what I said previously isn't entirely true, I did get one item while playing Sumire's part of the trial, but it only unlocked a little bit of conversation and didn't add any stat. I assume there will still be a limited set of items to collect by visiting the right place at the right time, probably to unlock bonus ecchi scenes like the previous games.

142aj2h.jpg

Speaking of ecchi scenes, no more skillful bonus, but three separate levels of love bonus (mero², pure and love) that depend on the current level of affection of the heroine. The stamina bonus is the same as always.

All in all, looking forward to its release in a couple months.

I felt like a lost sheep when I finished the trial.

Good info.

Too bad about no items as they added to some funny scenes like the ones that Hinata can find while cleaning your room (Which the funniest was the H video).

The art looks better as well.

I felt like a lost sheep when I finished the trial.
What do you mean? Lost sheep as in you lost faith in the series, or..?

Too bad about no items as they added to some funny scenes like the ones that Hinata can find while cleaning your room (Which the funniest was the H video).

The art looks better as well.
That Hinata scene was really great. As I said there are still a limited amount of items in the game apparently, but I don't think there will be as many variations possible as in the previous entries.

About the art, I think it's pretty good too even though the bodies look a tad slim/small compared to the heads for my tastes. I kinda liked Pretty x Cation 2's art, but was not too much of a fan of Pretty x Cation 1's. The two Lovely x Cation games still have the best art in my opinion.

Reactions: Kratoscar2008

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Mistersmiles wrote on ramori's profile.
Hi Ramori,

Could you please upload this? https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01168783.html

Thanks a ton.
seviness wrote on Shine's profile.
can you reupload this? thx.

✨Shine✨[240412][グラス] 洗脳悪堕ちSRPG~トルカ教団の野望~ [RJ01166925]

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
porm wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey Shine, can you please upload Version #74 for this? It's the latest update.

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/いーめいどぷらす-サバイバルゲーム-#71.1224098/