fagdg3.jpg

Getchu : http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=802105
Official Site : http://www.will-game.com/empress/PA/top.html

Characters :

dyngrx.png
99xwf.png
sxwi.png

Personal Note :

Their 5th Project , it's good to see that they are keeping to one and the same character art-style , the characters seem to be looking good again as usuall :bliss: especially Reia , Suzune and Mizuki :blushhappy:

As usuall any thoughts , Up points , Down points any other comments , ect. pls go right ahead.

Last edited:
Hope just there won't be any scrat, rape, violance and all rest of bizarre things. This one seems to be vanilla but not very sure.
Anyway, Sei should do some more Busty woman like he did at the start with his first 2 games. The only character I appreciate on that title is that Mizuki ... Hope just she's gonna have some various scenes.

Reactions: lconklejean
Hope just there won't be any scrat, rape, violance and all rest of bizarre things. This one seems to be vanilla but not very sure.
Anyway, Sei should do some more Busty woman like he did at the start with his first 2 games. The only character I appreciate on that title is that Mizuki ... Hope just she's gonna have some various scenes.

Also, it's been quite a while since Sei's done some just cleaner totally hot sex with those gorgeous designs, so I'm up for that (plus even then knowing Sei's art I'm sure even "lighter/romance" content will still be written to come off as dirtier/hotter rather than "plain" to match the art).

Haven't had the chance to grab it yet, but the demo's up on the official site. :)

Edit: Damn this game is gorgeous as expected.

Last edited:
Haven't had the chance to grab it yet, but the demo's up on the official site. :)

Edit: Damn this game is gorgeous as expected.

Yeah, tell me about it.

This is one game I would buy if I could just to support the artist. The amount of detail put into everything is incredible and I absolutely love the more realistic approach.
Suddenly June 27th feels so far away...

New cg added and they added new pictures looking like a artstyle book. I can post these pictures because I won't want to see them and spoil it before the game came in my HDD lol.
Seriously, this game is really THE one EVRYBODY have to enjoy. Great artist, great characters, great dubbing ...
I can't wait, I am just so impatient for June 27th.

[Empress] P/A ~Potential Ability~

Empress' new game is Sei Shoujo's first romance adventure game!

In the near future――
It is found out that in this world, about 5% of human beings have in themselves certain abilities.
Such latent abilities are called "Potential Ability", or "P/A".
To lead the youth from all around the world who posses such abilities toward a better future, an academy was established, which now is now school to a myriad of ability holders, such as those with abilities suited for world leading politicians, entrepreneurs, academics, and those with abilities suited for fields such as the arts, entertainment and sports.
According to research, in general each person can only have one ability, but there are also extremely rare cases of "Dual Ability Masters (D/A)" and "Multi-Ability Masters (M/A)" who hold multiple abilities.

Jougasaki Academy is one such academy that youths with abilities attend.
Among its students, those with abilities with physical effects are a minority, and most students have abilities that can arouse emotional change.

It is said that the strength of one's P/A is parallel to one's emotional strength.
However, once in a while there are ability holders who have exceptionally high ability scores despite not being able to control their minds well; in other words having an underdeveloped heart.
In Jougasaki, they are labelled as deviants and are isolated into "Special Classes".

The main protagonist, Kouichi Nomaguchi, who aims to become a teacher, is dispatched to Jougasaki Academy as a teacher cadet.
However, he is not an ability holder, but a normal person without any abilities.
Furthermore, Kouichi is not good with girls, and is fainthearted to the point of getting nervous when talking with people of the other sex.
Then again, Jougasaki Academy is an all-girls school, and is unique in that even the teachers and faculty staff are female.
Although unsure why it was decided that him, a normal person and a male, was dispatched to such a school, there was no other academy but Jougasaki that accepted him as a teacher cadet, Kouichi, full of uncertainty, begins teaching at Jougasaki Academy.

LOVE&PEACE.
Please bless the lost sheep――

As requested by [MENTION=1490]joey86[/MENTION];

If you feel that the story can be better translated, feel free to send me a Private/Visitor Message and I'll get to fixing it right away.

New cg added and they added new pictures looking like a artstyle book. I can post these pictures because I won't want to see them and spoil it before the game came in my HDD lol.
Seriously, this game is really THE one EVRYBODY have to enjoy. Great artist, great characters, great dubbing ...
I can't wait, I am just so impatient for June 27th.

Not only have the added 3 new CG's but the day afther they added the wallpaper for the game.

I think it will longer than usual for us to get this game because if I remember right, this game requires online access to play. I am not sure of the details regarding the online access but this will take longer so expect to wait a little longer than usual.

Is there a save file floating around anywhere yet? I can't seem to find any.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。