[2013] Otonari Koi Sensou! - My neighborhood can't be in this HEAT.

Checkmate

ピュア&イノセント
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
LKmg1.png

Original Name:
Brand:
Homepage:
Release: 2013

STORY

WOULD YOU BEGIN A LOVE STORY WITH YOUR BEAUTIFUL NEIGHBORS?

The heroines of the story are the protagonist's neighbors who constantly desire him. When he opens his windows, their rooms directly meet his sight. As a result, his peeking at them while they're changing is a common occurrence...

When a repairman comes over to repair the water tap, they borrow the protagonist's bath. When they're having problems, they'll come to rely on him.

When a rival heroine makes advances in the vicinity, the rest of them will act quickly to ensure the protagonist won't be snatched away.

Even his childhood friend, who had been unable to come straight, now joins the fun and impatiently tries to make pre-emptive strikes to the point where she grins when she spots him and tries relentlessly to close their distance...

Wouldn't you want to be in love with such lovely neighbours?

I HAVE NOWHERE TO ESCAPE?!

"Yuuto, will you marry me when we grow up?"

"Yuu-kun, you'll marry me when we grow up, right?"

We've always been together ever since we were born.

One day, as I was walking home together with Akamine Yui, who I grew up together with since birth, we saw a truck in front of my house...

"I'm back, Yuu-kun. We'll be neighbours again from today on!"

There stood Aoi Suzuka, our childhood friend, with whom I and Yui had been playing together when we were little. In addition to Yui's, me and Suzuka's life as neighbours...

Shirakawa Hotaru, another neighbour who's like an imouto to me, always clings to me...
Koto Manami, our school lady, says she likes my smell or something like that, and gets herself entangled in my life

And Aihara Yuzu, who I met by chance, suddenly declares I'm her oniichan or that sorta thingamajig.

"Yuuto,"
"Yuu-kun,"
"Yuuto-san,"
"Oniichan,"
"Yuu,"

"I won't hand you over to anyone!"

Left, right, front, back, I'm completely surrounded. I have nowhere to escape?!

CHARACTER & CG

dA5eECD.jpg

lh7ZQPa.jpg

aOgEX.jpg

Q73okPWnI.jpg

2ioMZ.jpg

Personal Comment:

My Rating: ♥♥♥+♥ for Hotaru AAA Size

Sugar-house second title has a rather convenient plot. The girls next door suddenly fall in heat love with you and go after your Purity and Innocence aggressively, all at the same time. The name of the protagonist is unclear at this time. There's no voice voice nor CG at this time but I think I fall in love with Hotaru: 139cm, AAA size. MUST CAPTURE!

Special thanks to Ignis who actually wrote the plot summary.

Last edited:
Re: [2013] Otonari Koi Sensou! - My neighborhood can't be this HEAT.

Knew you'd go for Hotaru. The loli next door who always clings to the protagonist and is like an imouto to him must be your first choice for midnight snack. Though I guess she doesn't completely match the stereotype, as she calls him "Yuu" instead of "oniichan." Probably gonna be the type who speaks few words but perpetually makes physical advances.

On the other hand, it's interesting that it's the tomboy who calls the protagonist "oniichan." I had to reread what I wrote to make sure that I wasn't confusing perspectives, because it would be more common for someone like her to consider herself the protagonist's big brother and boss over him. But no, I wasn't. Her character profile also says that she likes something along the lines of being "oniichan's plaything," so... yeah.

Me, of course, I'd pick Manami. I hope her tendency of calling the protagonist "anata" is merely a way of addressing instead of using it in the way a wife calls her husband, though.

(Speaking of which, "heat" is either a verb or a noun. What your title needs is an adjective.)

Reactions: oilaolenm

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.