Admin
Oct 16, 2010
EJlet5gi.png

Original Name: MeltyMoment/B]
Brand: Hook
Homepage: http://www.hook-net.jp/MeltyMoment/index.html
Release: 2013

STORY

Located a few stations away from the city, the town has a lot of apartments and residential areas.

Put simply, it's a commuter town free of noise from big cities.

While lacking skyscrapers and polymorphic marketplaces in comparison with a city, the streets -- which are full of apartments and individual houses -- make one feel reminiscent of distant, peaceful nostalgia.

The buildings around the station and the mansion near the dry riverbed that was reported in newspapers are about the only tall buildings.

Even when you're not looking up, the sky naturally fills your field of vision.
When the sun sets, the faraway mountains and the slope leading to school bathe in red.
The sun kindly informs us of the passing of time.

Late September, as the season was about to see the end of lingering summer heat...
I and my friends were casually walking along the riverbank as the day was getting dark.

I spent the day not unlike any other with my close friends.
With a small catalyst, romance began to gradually pave its way into my days.

What was that catalyst?
It must've been the daily happenings scattered around in my normal, everyday life.

Like how my eyes met yours when I raised my gaze.
Or how our hands touched when I was about to pick up a book.
Or the moment when you smiled towards me for the first time...

And thus, the different catalysts triggering at unexpected moments fill our life with colours.

CHARACTER & CG

Orie Yuuka
0kTJGdbB.png

Ayasaki Sumire
2bfnZ.png

Fujigayashi Misao
YbcTXA4.png

Amane Natsuki
G12y9ghs.png

Ichijou Aoi
fgrw.png

Personal Comment:

My Rating: ♥♥♥

So, the official plot is too hard to understand, let me sum it up: the protagonist live in a small town and he expect to get laid by some random cute girls. Great love story coming through. If you have a better version of this interpretation, feel free to do that below.

Honestly speaking, I think Lovely Quest has a much better plot than this one (which is euwww) but who knows what surprise awaits. Art is by Rakko, which is very nice. Unfortunately, I've read somewhere this is the last game from Hook with Rakko, not sure if she would continue to draw for other eroge companies. I still think Sugirly Wish had better character design but YMMV.

Keep calm and fap. Once again, thanks Ignis who helped with this normal normal story.

Last edited:
As a someone who has playing untranslated games since one year ago i could only play Strawberry Nauts - Sakura Bitmap from hooks (or more like i only tried those two) and both of them didnt really leave a very positive impression on me, so i cant really say im expecting something great from them,but of course with this much great art i will absolutely try this one too.

Also Thank you very much for reviews Checkmate.They are really a big help for someone who could count as a newbie like me.

Mmm...I love SuGirly Wish and Lovely Quest...the latter really just...blows.

Well, I just look forward to anything from Hooksoft anyways, especially after finishing (and I mean reading) the two I mentioned.

...I first think of Megumi when I saw Yuuka...

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.