Admin
Oct 16, 2010
3RzYWF4.jpg

Original Name: 世界と世界の真ん中で
Brand: Lump of Sugar
Homepage: http://www.lumpofsugar.co.jp/product/sekachu/index.html
Release: December, 2013

STORY

Choking pain, freezing solitude, scorching one-way-shining love...
Some feelings vanish with the passing of time; some remain confined to the verge of life.
One can only put into words how such numerous, intense emotions shape the world.

One day, there was an extraordinarily noisy uproar among the "Erdős" at the Kaginomori Academy dormitory.

Kokoro, Renri's imouto, was about to leave the hospital.

In anticipation, Tsukidate Minori suggested:

"Let's give our new member a warm welcome!"

And thus, following the suggestion, the members of the "Erdős" began doing mass-cleaning:

Shiratori Aira, the silent and unsociable.
Akane Haruka, the mathematician who gets lost in her own world the second she loses concentration.
Nisou Kanae, who appears thoughtful but actually tends to get carried away easily.

Renri, our protagonist was cleaning every corner of the dorm while giving everyone else directions. As he was getting close to finishing, the stairs leading to the attic caught his attention.

He raised the stairs and found a note in the attic.

Unbeknownst to him, written there were words that would change his peaceful days...

TL Note: Some names are speculations at this time.

CHARACTER & CG

Oumi Kokoro - Imouto, grab her first and foremost ♥ ♥ ♥
0JbgVPWF.png

Tsukidate Minori - Awesome ♥ ♥ ♥
dYJNpSnRP.png

Shiratori Aira - Cute ♥ ♥ ♥
vfGH2PQl.png

Akane Haruka - nope!
75Azv.png

LDt9sy2jh.png

Personal Comment:

My Rating: ♥♥♥♥

Fap first, plot later. It's Lump of Sugar, just remember to clean up (brush your teeth and what's not) afterwards. Stay healthy, stay productive.

Art by Fumitake (god tier), CV is unconfimed. The seifuku design is so nice, I can't wait to do them while having those on.

Now, like previous title from LoS, I hope there is a secret loli waiting for me!

Special thanks to Ignis who helped with this mess.

Last edited:
NO to imouto.

Aira's easily the prettiest among all, then Minori.
Fumitake's godlike as usual. I need moar. <3

...well, that was quick...

...or I just didn't visit the site often enough...

NO to imouto.

Aira's easily the prettiest among all, then Minori.
Fumitake's godlike as usual. I need moar. <3
That's a lot of hate contained within a mere two letters.

Though, I see where you're coming from -- Aira has the best legs of all. Mmm, mmm. That's an incontestable truth. Minori inarguably comes in second with her combination of thigh-highs and zettai ryouiki.

In fact, I think I can agree with you. Based on the quality of the legs, the imouto definitely comes in last.

That's a lot of hate contained within a mere two letters.

Though, I see where you're coming from -- Aira has the best legs of all. Mmm, mmm. That's an incontestable truth. Minori inarguably comes in second with her combination of thigh-highs and zettai ryouiki.

In fact, I think I can agree with you. Based on the quality of the legs, the imouto definitely comes in last.

Of course. I do find myself being more lenient and acceptable about imoutos in the other medias like animu and novels, but DEFINITELY NOT VN IMOUTOS, unless otherwise stated.

I certainly did not look out for the legs, it just occurred naturally to me that Aira was the one. Minori's pretty too, but I love Aira's design far more. Now probably left to the CGs and CVs to stun me again. Poor kitsune-san, if your design had been a little more sexier and different hair color (I will support blonde in her case), you might not earn a 3rd place to me.

OF COURSE IMOUTO IS WORST IF I HAD NOT BEEN CLEAR ENOUGH.
/me will sell her off to anyone for a penny at anytime

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Roadrunner Email Support is an astonishing email support service, you can ever get. We use the expertise of our strong support team to resolve any and all issues that may arise during the use of Roadrunner emails. Roadrunner customer service team will help our helpline number +1-844-902-0608 you to get the best out of this email service.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha
Irish99 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi if you get time can you reupload this please.