[七道一味] 色仕掛けに耐えるRPG ラブパラダイス (An RPG where you fight temptation: Love Paradise) English Patch/Translation

SaveTheData

Trusted Member
Jul 27, 2019
Hello! Thanks for stopping by!
For the last few days I have been working on the following game:

色仕掛けに耐えるRPG ラブパラダイス
(An RPG where you fight temptation: Love Paradise)

RJ245070_img_main.jpg

DLsite (Japanese)
DLsite (English) (not yet uploaded)

It's rather short and easy to play through (don't expect any kind of storyline... at all),
but it features a good variety of girls with artwork very similar to other games I have translated.
The protagonist can be named and remains silent during H-scenes, but has some generic lines during story-related scenes.

The translation itself is complete, and I've already gotten in touch with the developer,
so the translated version is available on DLsite now (release on English DLsite pending)!

You can also check out my other translations over on my site:
Erobito Translations

Or contact me on Twitter or Reddit:
Twitter
Reddit

If you do get the game, please consider leaving a review on DLsite so that others know the game has been translated.
I have translated another game previously (Female Knight Rasia~ The Curse of the Lewd Penis),
but the top review on the product page is an old review saying the game needed a translation which... may be misleading for others.
Thank you for your cooperation!

And thanks again for checking out my thread!​​

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?