Getchu : http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=850112
Official Site : http://www.a-kaguya.com/products_GQ/akuyome/akuyome.html

Characters :

gO1nWXGLTD.png

z2iQejK.png

ROUyr8.png

75msVKS.png

Personal Note :

Well i'm really happy with this game of kaguya since theres a sexy succubus in it :bliss: (my only weakness :happytears::desire:)

As always any thoughts , Up points , Down points any other comments , ect. pls go right ahead , don't be shy now.

It is a winner this one; seems above average from the looks of it, and I´m very picky about what games I´d invest my time on. And Succubus is one of my weaknesses as well.

In real life thou. the thought of it, it´s more than frightening.

Has somebody gotten the Trial to download yet? Both hoster seem to be unavailable long enough to download it.
If somebody already gotten it, he/she can hopefully upload it here. :)

Gassa-Q,
Im ready for the harem end.

That being said
Im currently torn between

Iris the Sadist Succubus who reverse-rape's you , steals your virginity and essential wants to make you her pet/slave.
&
Claire the Coodere Werewolf (soldier), who chains you down and reverse-rape's you
but im not a big Succubus guy so ill probably go with Claire first if I get the choice

then there is
Eiru the Angel with a hidden agenda ,which the trial made clear she has after you have your introductory h-scenes with her in the bath

The forgettable oni girl is forgettable including her forgettable h-scenes

PS.
trial didn't have any choices and seemed to cover the early parts of the common route (character introductions and there early common route H-Scenes)
so the Reverse-Rape is Unavoidable and no matter what you will lose your virginity to Iris

I will propably go Claire -> Oni -> Angel -> Succubi -> Harem.
Since i can't read Japanese at all, the story is pretty much unimportant (still interesset in summaries like yours) to me.
And i didn't like the Succubi in the Trial, the reverse-rape scene didn't really work. Claire on the other hand really surprised me and i wanted to do her route the last or maybe even just do it with a save file.
The Oni Girl has potential, i just leave it at that.
And the Angel feels like a character design that gets used in every other game from Gassa-Q, except the wings of course.

Sadly my guess is that when the guys from 2DJ will make their VIP content public, we will get the game. I would have bought it but I'm kinda broke atm, so I have hoped that maybe it would get shared in these couple of days when I had some free time. Oh well, I can play it next month after the finals :(.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。