8tazv34.jpg

Getchu : http://www.getchu.com/soft.phtml?id=856956
Official Site : http://www.a-kaguya.com/products_HP/ane_osa/index.html

Characters :

anwghkTepc.jpg

B0hIfgz.jpg

42n7KueD.jpg

Personal Note :

New Kaguya game coming end of the month for those who like the company and their games.

As always any thoughts , Up points , Down points any other comments , ect. pls go right ahead , don't be shy now.

A shame just 3 heroines though they look good.

I wish they made another game like https://vndb.org/v7886 with a brown heroine and part time job heroines.

HTP is my favorite AK along Bare&Bunny. Cant wait for B&B next game.

I'm a litle bit torn about Atelier-Kaguya right now. :/
On the one Hand Team Gassa Q finally hit the Nail for me with their last game, being one off the few Nukiges i completed myself without getting a save. ANd propably has the best Harem Route since Silicon Magic by Bishop.
Ceshire Cat got close with Yuri Killer and now i look at the cover of the new game and it is right off the bat in not a good position for me, because it evokes this NTR vibe and my moral standarts don't like that. :/

And Honky-Tonk Pumpkin being originally my favorite Nukige Dev off all time with both Rental games, Wagama Milk and Moretsu Nyan 2 Clinic. Then Meidokissa came around and that felt like the devs needed one really bad game after a streak of good games. What a Disaster that game was, i really couldn't like it. But this looks like it could be something. Is this 3 Heroines bad, maybe since most of the time you had 4 Heroines with ~20 Scenes and a Harem Route and in the games where you just had 3 (Moretsu) or 3 main ones and some on the side (Arubaito no Senpai) you never had that much scenes. But i still likes Moretsu and when the Trial comes around, hopefully this friday, we can get a clearer picture of it. :)

Last edited:
Well since the Trial is out i can only think of one thing: " Honky-Tonk Pumpkin, how could i have ever doubted you?"

It was really good. Some scenes are missing. One Girl didn't have a full H-Scene and the other one had a bit of a weird persepective. But the Rest was really great and i'm now looking forward to friday and hope we don't have to wait too long. :)

Well since the Trial is out i can only think of one thing: " Honky-Tonk Pumpkin, how could i have ever doubted you?"

It was really good. Some scenes are missing. One Girl didn't have a full H-Scene and the other one had a bit of a weird persepective. But the Rest was really great and i'm now looking forward to friday and hope we don't have to wait too long. :)

Meidokissa took like a month so maybe this one too, i was too late on the HTP bandwagon so im not sure how much it took the others to be uploaded.

Meidokissa took like a month so maybe this one too, i was too late on the HTP bandwagon so im not sure how much it took the others to be uploaded.

Well it switched a lot. Wagama Milk was around some days and Moretsu maybe 2 weeks. Meidokissa was really the longest if i remember.

Anyone know what the plot's about? I can get by mostly with machine translation but often I just get an idea instead of the whole picture.

Well it switched a lot. Wagama Milk was around some days and Moretsu maybe 2 weeks. Meidokissa was really the longest if i remember.

I see. Well i guess then we will have to go with Meidokissa as a reference because this is almost the same as Lune games were they usually get uploaded relatively fast vut their latest game took more than a month to be uploaded.

Well that didn't even take a week. XD
Now i will spend some days seeding this and the new tryset game. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 676387

upd
vnimlove wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
reup please - 1106310
lgbtgenshinasianhate wrote on Shine's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/✨shine✨-240328-rad-revel-【10日間限定ドスケベ4大特典付き】【全編お下品オホ声】x【全編お下品ねっとりベロチュー】低音〜ドスケベワイフ〜相愛子作りお下品チン媚びドスケベねっとり孕ませ交尾-rj01166786.1461947/
Hi,Please re-upload the file as this file is throwing an error "not compatible OS", and it does not start after trying compatibility mode as well.
somacruz63 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.