[みこにそみ] 奉課後輪姦中毒 (Houkago Rinkan Chuudoku)

Dr Yoshi

Mad Scientist
Nov 7, 2013
93PVekM.jpg

Game Information

About this Game

• Game Name : 奉課後輪姦中毒 (Houkago Rinkan Chuudoku / After-School Gang-Rape Addiction)
  • Company : みこにそみ (miconisomi)
  • Release Date : TBA - End of 2016
  • Related Links : Game Page - Miconisomi Website & Blog
  • Online Stores : TBD
Official Downloads

Details and Additional Information

Another title I had my eyes on for a while. The trial has been released recently, and it's pretty nice.

And since it's a Unity-made 3D eroge, it will be a blast to mod.

More details to come soon...

Here's some stuff I did and posted elsewhere.

Demosaic: https://mega.nz/#!rFNzjKDK!xpl76b-w8AilpRZlj8iSzsFY-Hz10yGki6E2EDlcEqA

Replaced Pussy Texture with the one from their Maki game: https://mega.nz/#!HZVmXJCY!7CJfZeaUz4FL1DTjLiMhhLCkV8K77HbdJ6F1ARjyvoI

Demosaic + Some of the locked animations unlocked: https://mega.nz/#!vRVUSJxY!SC5HNpQ-K9FsD-piWYKxqshkcipT2bynNDIhHT7BEZQ
Be warned that this is very glitchy so I guarantee nothing of its functionality.

Also, you can edit the saves or use other methods to "unlock" the other costumes, but they currently have no animations so clothes are just T-Posed and the girl is naked. Other hair styles also don't have models so you get see through hair and a horrifying look at the inside of the girls' faces. I also managed to get the nipple slider working which I don't remember if that's part of one of the two files up there but I can eventually get around to uploading it if it isn't.

Here's some stuff I did and posted elsewhere.

Thank you so much for answering the call, Svered. This is really appreciated !

I didn't decompile the game yet, nor even took a look into the asset files with Sb3UGS, but is it like in previous Miconisomi games, with basically one single "mosaic" method that you have to void in order to reveal what was underneath ?

This is great if it's the case. The final version of the game should be uncensored on its first day after release. I'll also go and check with akyryz as soon as possible to know if we can port its UI Translation Loader and have this game translated in the future.

A little. There are a couple classes that need to be edited, one for the game and one for the cross section. It's also more than a matter of voiding the methods since essentially you need to do something to deactivate the mosaic, but it's pretty easy and once I get a copy it'll be a matter of minutes essentially to edit the necessary stuff. I was looking through the assets for stuff but couldn't find many of the UI files, but that's not my field of expertise so maybe someone else would be better suited to that.

1-Does any one know how to unlock the left icons? plus can any one that knows jap (or just knows what is written in the game from w/e wicked method used xD) explain how to unlock stuff? would also appreciate a translation of the main page?

2-I managed to unlock all of the right plus some of the lower left. the game ended after day 5 but I can go back from the main page? I also keep all the unlocks even if i restart, but i cant seem to unlock anything else? (still have stuff to unlock)

3-The parts with the blonde girl (before the ganging) what happens with each answer? (green yellow red) and whats the goal?

4-Finally, I've seen pics of the blonde girl having sex just like the other one after the ganging, so does that mean you can actualy choose the girl you take or is it from unlocking all of the left icons and just making her look alike? she had long hair so thats why I'm confused, since theres no long hair option in the right icons that I know of. I can only manage to do stuff with her on the 5 girl scenes

5?-I wish i knew japanese :c theres no translation for the icons/buttons is there?

Last edited:
3-The parts with the blonde girl (before the ganging) what happens with each answer? (green yellow red) and whats the goal?

4-Finally, I've seen pics of the blonde girl having sex just like the other one after the ganging, so does that mean you can actualy choose the girl you take or is it from unlocking all of the left icons and just making her look alike?

These two are related: Yes, Elena (the blond girl) is unlockable. As the story progresses, you do 5P gangbangs with Elena. If you answer their questions correctly (the green yellow red ones) you get affection points for Elena. You can see how many points you have at the top left of the screen when you pick a scene with her (starts at 0/30). If you get 30 by the end of the fifth day, you'll get a chance at Elena's endings. At the end of day 5 you'll get some choices:

• Elena's Good ending: Pick the bottom option, then after a scene pick the top option.

• Elena's Bad ending: Pick the bottom option, then after the scene pick the bottom option. This should also unlock Elena's free play mode on the main menu.
The free play mode is the third item on the main menu, the box with two smaller items in it. The left item is Saya's (blue haired girl) free play, and the right is Elena's. The free play mode will start off in a random scene, but you can change it with the . . . menu in the top right. Open that menu, then go down to the third item. The menu will expand out letting you change scenes.

Pic of scene change menu:
JOmw1dk0.jpg

Pretty much everything that's locked in this game is tied to the story mode/endings. Kinda frustrating to figure out, I know.

Thank you! About the questions then, is there a fixed answer? like 1st: green green yellow 2nd: etc . I can't read jap so it's kinda impossible to answer them xD. Since I have the 1st free play mode (for the blue haired one) I guess i got the first ending? or are there even more endings?

EDIT:
I just read a great tip for this on the game's official blog: If you hold down the ALT key when you click on the . . . bubble to talk to a girl, the "correct" answer will be labled for you. Super handy if you're having trouble:

NGPEiSmLZ.jpg

/Edit

The answers change, depending on Elena's mood. You basically have to watch/listen to her at the scene select screen. She'll be either Happy, Neutral, and Angry.

- If she's Happy, try Red for 1st, Red for 2nd, Yellow for 3rd.

- If she's Neutral, try Yellow for 1st, Green for 2nd, Green for 3rd.

- If she's Angry, try all Green.

According to the game's blog, there are 7 total endings.

Last edited:
Ah, okay, well, this game seems really limited. Just autoplay scenes, no different than 3D Hentai movies..ah well. Story don't look like my thing though. Really nice graphics though, but limited gameplay. The first person view was pretty neat too.

Way better sex positions than Honey Select. Sadly I fear this will get no mods and be forgotten soon.

Way better sex positions than Honey Select. Sadly I fear this will get no mods and be forgotten soon.

Agreed. It's kinda sad because the game does a lot of things right (graphics, animations, positions), but overall it's pretty thin on content. The bathroom and train scenes looked like fun, but they were just cutscenes, not even playable. The game is pretty good, but it feels like it could of been so much more.

I'm still shocked you can't play with the other girls in Elena's club. (They're in a gangbang club, but you can't do them. lolwut?). This is my number one feature request for a future update (or mod).

I'm back again! yay!
Lol, so i've been playing it a bit more. I managed to unlock the blondie, hurrai. Now I got a few new questions :p

1- Is there a "endings" button on the main page or somewhere, where I can see the endings I've unlocked without having to play from zero? (you said there were 7 endings? including bad? if so i've unlocked 3...)

2- I'm yet to unlock buttons in the left group above and including the skin tone button,so... how to? :s

3- Does any one know a summary of all the endings and how to unlock them? I'll ask for a spoiler button aswell as to not annoy anyone not wanting to know of these :P

there's alot of info from my questions hmm maybe the OP could make an highlight of them as FAQs? I haven't seen any "help" in english so this thread actually helped me alot, and I'm just assuming out of good will I'm not the only one ^_^

I'm back again! yay!
Lol, so i've been playing it a bit more. I managed to unlock the blondie, hurrai. Now I got a few new questions :p

1- Is there a "endings" button on the main page or somewhere, where I can see the endings I've unlocked without having to play from zero? (you said there were 7 endings? including bad? if so i've unlocked 3...)

2- I'm yet to unlock buttons in the left group above and including the skin tone button,so... how to? :s

3- Does any one know a summary of all the endings and how to unlock them? I'll ask for a spoiler button aswell as to not annoy anyone not wanting to know of these :P

there's alot of info from my questions hmm maybe the OP could make an highlight of them as FAQs? I haven't seen any "help" in english so this thread actually helped me alot, and I'm just assuming out of good will I'm not the only one ^_^

Unfortunately, no. There's no view unlocked endings button. The latest update allows the player to go into the debug menu and view them there though.

Here's a guide from an anon on 4chan:

http://pastebin.com/XL9FZk1x

IMO, the only three endings worth seeing are:
-Saya's Love ending where you completely fill her heart gauge (if you pick option 1 on on the first day) - she and the protagonist have sex on the train.
-Saya's slut ending where you fill the entire dick gauge (pick option 2 on the first day) - she gets strapped to a urinal and begs for sex, a video of her gets posted on the internet.
-The revenge on Elana ending where the protagonist ends up having the school give Elana a taste of her own medicine and gangbangs her until she gets addicted to it.

Has anyone found a way to properly use ITH on the game text? I can't find any decent working hook :(

Can you share update 1.01 or 1.02 please? I can't find them anywhere

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nanashinanashi wrote on Esan's profile.
can you please reupload https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/111125-overdrive-d2b-vs-deardrops-cross-the-future.1174725/ to katefile or mexashare or rosefile.Thanks
Seiki wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please reupload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ423317.html

a new ep is come but i need old ep (sorry for my eng skill)
thank you.
Groups23 wrote on zhonyk's profile.
Could you upload fantia.jp/posts/2683868 ?
mozzamezo wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, could you please re upload this?
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01177568.html/?locale=en_US

Thanks in Advance
coolguy12346789 wrote on Shine's profile.