Tenshin Ranman: Lucky or Unlucky!?

Ignis

Administrator
Admin
Oct 16, 2010
tr_v01_c01_cover.jpg
This is the first release of Anime-Sharing Scanlations, a new subdivision of Anime-Sharing network dedicated to scanlating manga and whatnot. Already blabbered for a bit at the blog so I won't write much here. Enjoy!

Series information
Original title: 天神乱漫 LUCKY or UNLUCKY!?
Romanised title: Tenshin Ranman: Lucky or Unlucky!?
Author: Yamabuki Aya (original story by Yuzu-Soft)
Artist: Yamabuki Aya
Genres: Romance, School Life, Seinen
Publisher: ASCII Media Works

Baka-Updates link
Summary
Tenshin Ranman is a manga adapted from the Yuzu-Soft visual novel of the same name. The story revolves around Chitose Haruki, a high-school student who has had immense misfortune ever since his childhood. He lives with his grandfather and his little sister, Sana, who constantly worries about his well-being more than he himself does. Due to Haruki’s bad luck, Yamabuki Aoi, his childhood friend, often gives him charms of various kinds. Haruki lives a normal (and unfortunate) life, until one day Sana finds a mysterious package delivered to their house. The package contains a deity named Unohana no Sakuya Hime, who claims that Haruki’s bad luck is a form of divine punishment his bloodline inherited. She promises to shield Haruki from it, and starts living with him.​
Staff involved
Translator: Gdragonx
Translation checker: Ignis
Editor: corocoro
Cleaner: Ignis
Typesetter: Ignis
Quality control: corocoro
File hoster downloads
DDL and other download methods are available at the blog.

Tenshin%20Ranman.png

Reactions: Kira and Merfyn
about one release per week. So next release = Monday or Tuesday (depending on where you live in the part of the world)

I'll try to, but there are so many factors affecting that ^^;

one chapter per week?
has the series ended? *wonders where fire buys the manga from*

Not sure whether the manga has ended and where he buys it from really, you will have to ask him lol. He's been dead though

he has super sources it seems, compared to a complete noob like me in this scene :(

I'm afraid I have no say to that as I'm also a noob in regards to getting raws physically :d

If only them chink sites aren't so gay!

I'm an English-speaking foreigner - I'm used to being given that as a reason :3

No offence.

Anoo... Can you post another download links... I can't download it via fileserve, filesonic and wupload...
Uploadstation link's dead...
Can you upload it again...?

Reactions: namalandrcont
(just noticed this thread...)

erm ok so as i posted in the inactive(?) scanlation blog,
can i get the RAW version of this manga?

Haven't actually scanned the raws in advance of what I've translated, so no, I don't have 'em myself.

forgot to mention, i'd like to have the raw for the translated chapter as well.
not that i dont like the translation or anything (havent even read it yet)
but i just prefer reading it in japanese.

anyway, i heard that this manga is on hold?
if you dont mind, im willing to help out/take over it

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha