Looking for hentai manga, dont know the name but the content/fetish

marcoxD95

Trusted Member
Jul 16, 2013
For the love of god I cant find this one hentai manga that really stuck in my mind for its weird and bizarre content. Oh yeah, it was really dirty and hardcore so not for weak stomachs, rather dont continue reading. I sadly cant find it anymore and forgot the name. I think I have read it in the last year at some time. Not sure if it actually came out 2019.

Anyway. There was a ugly man with really dirty body and smegma cock. The girl was rather young. While this alone might not be that special, now comes the special part. The cock of the man somehow defiled the girls pussy, enter the cervix and then falopian tubes like engulfing them in the foreskin and covering them in smegma and producing smegma polluted egg cells or something like that.

Lmao. Writing this really makes me laugh... But its true. This was the content. I saw it either on Hitomi or E-Hentai.org but I am either really too dumb to find it, or it has been taken down for copyright notice, blabla.

I hope that the very unique and weird content might give some people a hint as to what crazy hardcore fetish manga it was, yet I bet there are very few into such stuff. Oh well, here is my last hope. I think I saw such content only once and I bet there cant be much like that on the world... I do also think it was a normal manga so no CGI pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092
tintin0821 wrote on Nihonjaki90's profile.
Hi, Nihonjaki90-san.
Could you reupload this game? Thanks in advance.
LazuH1KKA wrote on Shine's profile.
GuRu wrote on Esan's profile.
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/200828-innocent-grey-虚ノ少女《new -cast-remaster-edition%E3%80%8B-%E3%83%91%E3%83%83%E3%82%B1%E3%83%BC%E3%82%B8%E7%89%88.1289457/を katefile または mexashare またはrosefileに再アップロードして頂けますか。