Gensou Suikoden dj The Dawn of Morning [Oneshot] [Completed]

freezback

Elite Member
Uploader
Elite Member
Oct 14, 2018
gensou-suikoden-dj-the-dawn-of-morning.jpg

Title: Gensou Suikoden dj: The Dawn of Morning
Other title: Suikoden dj - The Dawn of Morning, Gensou Suikoden - The Dawn of Morning (Doujinshi), よあけのそら
Author: Okashira
Language: ENG
Des: The Dawn of Morning' is mainly a Gensou Suikoden I doujinshi, but characters from Gensou Suikoden II & III make appearences as well. In one story, we find out what Mathiu really does with Odessa's earring after you give it to him, and in another, Camille will stop at nothing to get back the money Gremio owes her. There's even a whole chapter dedicated to Kasumi, Meg and Millie discussing clothes. And finally, the Liberation Army is getting too big for it's castle, and some up the liberators end up having to share beds... I'd reccomend this doujin to any Suikoden fan and even people who have never played Suikoden, on account of 2 Dimension Corp's art being so nice.
Download
Chapter: Oneshot: uploaded.net | rapidgator.net

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Isagi wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please upload this?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/request-rj01183696-ムラムラ村-or-muramuramura-ピンクコーポレーション-新米olの淫らな闘い.1472795/
Thanks
Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.