[Juder & Deo Jyu] Cavalier of the Abyss

Merfyn

Trusted Member
Contributor
Jun 11, 2011

Title : Cavalier of the Abyss / 심연의 카발리어
Author : Juder (Art), Deo Jyu (Story & Art)
Translation : Teqq, ManWhore Scans, Dredshi
Categories : Action, Adventure, Ecchi, Fantasy, Romance, Shounen, Supernatural
Published : 05 / 2008 to ?
Resolution : 960 x 1400 and 1100 x 1600

*Note : Whenever there is a completed new translated Volume I will update this thread.

Summary :

Chaos has gotten itself a new Regis, Nex, a seemingly heartless ruler who destroys everything and everyone who stands in his way. A small boy named Xix, who's contracted with an Evil is out seeking his revenge on Regis Nex for killing his village and Sister. When he gets his chance to kill Regis Nex, he loses completely and gets taken to the Royal palace. But once there, he sees that there is something else going on in the background of the Royal Family, a Secret they don't want to be uncovered...

Sequel to Immortal Regis. Reading the entirety of the prequel is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED, otherwise, this story from chapter 4 on will spoil it and/or be confusing.​

Download​

If there are any broken links please post in this thread or pm me thx.​

Last edited:
Do you think you could re-upload the links, also it should be up to 15 volumes now if you want to add them later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

[190912][Excite engine] RPGでゲーム進行に関わりなくNPCをエッチどころかディープなSMまでしちゃうゲーム [RJ264801]

Could you please Reup the above game?
Thanks.