If anyone knows about this game...

Chromic

Trusted Member
Apr 20, 2013
I played it quite long ago so totally forgot the name and characters, but it was an anime style game. The story is about some mages and warriors created a supreme weapon to destroy evil, however it turned out that they created two living weapons -two baby boys. One of the mages corrupted by the evil soul and raised one of those two into a tool to do dirty jobs for her while the other growed up peacefully. Eventually they meet and clash each other. This game has a unique battle system, characters don't use mana but absorb power of elements around them. For example, you absorb earth element if you stand on sand, dirt or rock; tree element if on grass, mold or vines; fire element if there's a fire nearby like torch of lamp... and so on. Does it ring any bell to you? Please let me know the title, thanks a lot.:D

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha