[PS2] Code Geass Lost Colors

Dion

Aug 27, 2012
lostz.jpg

I am looking for the game code geass lost colors for the ps2
i looked but i did not find the game ._.
i want it full version and if possible,in .iso
thank you !

Note:My english is not so good ,so if you dont understand say me

All sources that I have checked do not have a working download available for your request.

I can get the PSP version though.

ok,i will try jpcsp (psp emulator)
or try to request the psp to a friend :_
but where i can search the ps2 version D:

Last edited:
Okay, after a lot more searching I found a source that was just barely alive.

The uploading could take at most a week or two, depending on how long the host connections and seeds stay online. Are you willing to wait that long?

I can upload the PSP version tomorrow if you want it.

if it is a full version ,i can wait,please upload the ps2 version
and thanks

Hey Will98, just thought I'd pop in to thank you for what you're doing. I've been trawling the internetz looking for this file and can only find the psp stuff. The PS2 version has so many more extras and to boot can run on a good emulator.

If you get tired of uploading the file, say, because the transfer is stuck. Send me a link to the alive source. I'll then reupload it forDion; I know how badly a code geass fan wants this game!

Okay, I'm going to have to pull the plug on this. After downloading this game since the second week of September and not being able to complete it, I'm done.

I will leave this for some other uploader to come along and finish if he/she chooses to.

My download ended up with 4gb of viruses.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3