[PC][BaseSon]真・恋姫†夢想~乙女対戦★三国志演義~ (Shin Koihime Musou: Otome Taisen Sengokushi Engi) - Fighting Game

MikuruX

May 27, 2013
[PC][BaseSon]真・恋対戦姫†夢想~乙女★三国志演義~ (Shin Koihime Musou: Otome Taisen Sangokushi Engi) - Fighting Game

TVG-PC-0588_01.jpg

Shin Koihime Musou: Otome Taisen Sengokushi Engi is the PC version of an arcade game that was released just recently. As the name states, it's based off the Koihime Musou visual novel/anime series. This game is a 2 vs 2 fighting game where you play as one initial character and pick a partner assist character (a la Vanguard Princess). As to what the story is about the game, I don't know. Does the game have netplay? Again, I don't know but I really hope so for I can get some online matches in.

At any rate, the game was just released in some outlets so I've been scavenging around trying to find a torrent or download link of the game anywhere if someone had released it on the net but unfortunately, I'm turning up with no luck from websites, torrents, Winny, and Share. If anyone can find this game, I would really appreciate it if they can post it somewhere.

:: Screenshots ::
ryuugeki.jpg

hissatu1.jpg

10_0000.jpg

Last edited:
Mmmnnn think that has not come out in Japan since the game was announced on May 31 and left 2 days to that date, I think tomorrow night will be time to look. If I find it I will post definitely.

Okay, now that it's out, I've decided to do some searching but yet I've still came out with nothing. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong places or I don't know how to search for this on Winny or such but my results keep coming back with the original PC eroge or the PSP game.

It's true what they say Hectotane, it's not like a few years ago that games were achieved quickly, ost, doujinshi, etc.. Hopefully not happen this game as THE QUEEN OF BATTLERS and other games that did not come and do not appear.

May the force be with us to find Shin Koihime

I've been looking for this game everywhere but no sign of life, think again we are left with the desire to play, I thought we import it from Amimi but no longer.

Last edited:
Well, I found the files but unless someone has a rapidgator.net premium account, then it's pretty much useless trying to get this:

:: Links Removed ::

Last edited:
I'm still looking for this game everyday since it release.
And I found it at "jpcgame4share.com" but it's fake website.

Unfortunately this game is not import to my country so I can't buy this.
I hope someone will upload this soon or if I found the real link I'll post here.:)

My dear friends, I bring you news, unfortunately I found a place where there is a torrent of the game of course, but today I wanted to go to Google website blocking me, I put the link to see if you are lucky. On a forum I found information that it did not publish Koihime and they said that unfortunately in Japan is blocking this game and will publish it banned (jail and other things), we are practically doomed to not play unless we buy (or someone charity that distributes buy it and this part of the planet). I thought about buying this great gem of a game but the prices are above what the product actually costs, at least the game should sell digital download cheapest course, only a miracle can help us. : (

Here the link torrent
http://torrent-house.beautiful--lif...enres=18pc&name=【18禁PCゲーム】真・恋姫†夢想~乙女対戦☆三国志演義~

Google blocks me and tells me he is a malicious page, but yesterday I did get to go to this page and the page told me soon publish the torrent.
I hope someone will help us in this task.

Reactions: bankey09
I found that page yesterday as well but didn't link to it because there was no torrent file to be found and now the page is gone due to various reports so there goes that source. I'll keep looking.

Reactions: bankey09
My dear friends, I bring you news, unfortunately I found a place where there is a torrent of the game of course, but today I wanted to go to Google website blocking me, I put the link to see if you are lucky. On a forum I found information that it did not publish Koihime and they said that unfortunately in Japan is blocking this game and will publish it banned (jail and other things), we are practically doomed to not play unless we buy (or someone charity that distributes buy it and this part of the planet). I thought about buying this great gem of a game but the prices are above what the product actually costs, at least the game should sell digital download cheapest course, only a miracle can help us. : (

Here the link torrent
http://torrent-house.beautiful--lif...enres=18pc&name=【18禁PCゲーム】真・恋姫†夢想~乙女対戦☆三国志演義~

Google blocks me and tells me he is a malicious page, but yesterday I did get to go to this page and the page told me soon publish the torrent.
I hope someone will help us in this task.

now I can get into website but don't see any torrent link.

Mmmnnn think that has not come out in Japan since the game was announced on May 31 and left 2 days to that date, I think tomorrow night will be time to look. If I find it I will post definitely.

How about my friends, regarding the possible torrent to publish, is not likely to wear it because if you look at the title of the torrent goes something like this: Torrent House
18 禁 ゲーム 【PC】 真 · 恋 姫 † 梦想 ~ 乙 女 対 戦 ☆ 三国 志 演义 ~
possible translation:
Torrent House
[18] PC game prohibited Shin Koihime † Musou Otome play ☆ Sangokushi Engi ~
I read reviews that no one in Japan will put this game free, The only solution as I mentioned in my previous comment is that some of us buy the game and release him (of course I mean all the people who are interested) otherwise could not play for at least a few years and when the game anyone be interested or leave a better game.
Now another question someone knows a way to bring the game Koihime to a America little cheaper than stipulated by Japanese pages.

We definitely need a hero to find this game.

I swear, this is becoming painstakingly hard to get a hold of. I know of a few people online that purchased the game but in the community where I know them from, it's not allowed to talk about pirating games and I can't afford to get another infraction there (talking about at SRK - Shoryuken).

How about my friends, regarding the possible torrent to publish, is not likely to wear it because if you look at the title of the torrent goes something like this: Torrent House
18 禁 ゲーム 【PC】 真 · 恋 姫 † 梦想 ~ 乙 女 対 戦 ☆ 三国 志 演义 ~
possible translation:
Torrent House
[18] PC game prohibited Shin Koihime † Musou Otome play ☆ Sangokushi Engi ~
I read reviews that no one in Japan will put this game free, The only solution as I mentioned in my previous comment is that some of us buy the game and release him (of course I mean all the people who are interested) otherwise could not play for at least a few years and when the game anyone be interested or leave a better game.
Now another question someone knows a way to bring the game Koihime to a America little cheaper than stipulated by Japanese pages.

We definitely need a hero to find this game.

I completly agree with you pal. I may be able to buy it next month. Then again, check around if the game has some kind of protection into it. There has been a few games that have been a pain to get working. Like Homura Combat Blaze that requires an actual japanese OS installed. -_-u

Reactions: dani_christin
Thanks for the support Lord Zero, see what we can do to import the game, if you, I or any of us interested in this great game has earlier than expected, send us a message or write in this post, very grateful to all the people who support one or another way to get the game we love Koihime Musou.
Of course I will continue in the search or how to import it, do not lose hope my friends.

Hi everyone...

i'm new on this site and on this forum...but anyway...
i will probably get the chance to receive the game on saturday this week-end...a friend of mine ordered it and wait for it.

If so i will be pleased to help you by uploading it, an awesome game.

Fade up to see that such good fighting games are always for asians countries and other countries are simply forgotten...too bad

Well i'm a 2D Fighting games fan, and if i could help...i will...unless someone else share it first.

C you maybe in 5 days...with hope.

bye bye !!!

;)

Ralfab thank you very much, we hope to share it with the community and you're more than welcome to this home AS.
(It will not welcome here's post but since you're around here take the opportunity to give my greeting.)

Truth be told, I think I'm on the verge of quitting my search and just wait till someone shares it because I think for the past week, I've lost ample amount of sleep looking through every search engine and trying my hardest for Winny to work right in order to get some kind of results but unforunately, all I've been able to pull up are talks or videos about the game up to torrents of the PSP & visual novel games prior to the fighting game.

I search a bit more to see if I can get anything to pop up aside from fake sites.

For those who can use Share It just got release on it.
and now its out on nyaa.

Last edited:
Do not lose hope my friends, as we had already talked, Lord Zero, Ralfab and other users wish fervently share this game, it is very unlikely to find this game on the net, it is better to wait a bit which never played this.

Thanks for sharing the link, we are indebted to you girlcelly and Shinso.

Last edited:
What a great news...very gratefull. THX for all, i've got mine before this week'end

Many many THX ( my friend won't believe it... he's still waiting for is copy)

Bye bye and have a good game and some good fight !!!!

:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

Anchobee wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, thanks for the upload of RJ01150742, seems like you locked the rar for mp3 so can I have the pw for it?
At West Metro Dental, our goal is to provide you with dental care services to keep your teeth and gums healthy and attractive.

Lorem Ipsum is simply dummy text of the printing and typesetting industry. Lorem Ipsum has been the industry's standard dummy text ever since the 1500s,
when an unknown printer took a galley of type and scrambled it to make a type specimen book.
unownHGSS wrote on Infamous's profile.
/me tackles .... Old habits die hard :3
unownHGSS wrote on nanashi1's profile.
Oi 7shi, not sure when you see this but hope you're doing well! The nostaliga is real haha