Hiero

Elite Member
Uploader
Elite Member
Feb 17, 2013
Natsume%20Yuujinchou.jpg

SERIES INFORMATION
Original Name: 夏目友人帳
Alternative Name: Natsume Yujincho, ny, nyc, Natsume, Natsume's Friend Book, Natsume's Book of Friends, Quyển sổ người bạn, Το "βιβλίο των φίλων" του Νατσούμε, Тетрадь дружбы Нацумэ, کتابٍ دوستان ناتسومه ,ناتسومي و كتاب الأصدقاء, 夏目友人帐
Aired: Jul 7, 2008 to Sep 29, 2008
Episodes: 13
Categories: Contemporary Fantasy, Drama, Fantasy, Shoujo, Slice of Life, Supernatural
Producer: Aniplex, Brains Base, NAS

Group: tlacatlc6

SUMMARY

Natsume Yuujinchou is a light and cheerful anime adapted from the manga of the same name.

Since he was young, a teenage boy named Natsume Takashi has been able to see spirits, but keeping this ability a secret has now become a heavy burden for him and has made his life difficult.

This begins to change when Takashi inherits his grandmother's "Book of Friends". He discovers that she, Natsume Reiko, shared the same ability as him and starts to understand why he was always targeted by both good and bad spirits.

After learning the true meaning behind the Book of Friends, which allows him to manipulate the spirits listed within its pages, Takashi undertakes a journey with his bodyguard, the infamous spirit Madara, to free the spirits of their contracts with Reiko.

DOWNLOAD

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

FILE INFORMATION
Screenshots:

Source: Bluray
Format : Matroska
File Size: 319.0 MiB
Duration: 23mn 52s
Bitrate: 1 868 Kbps
Subtitles (English): Advanced SubStation Alpha
Encoder: mkvmerge v4.8.0 ('I Got The...') built on May 24 2011 03:12:58
Format: AVC
Codec: V_MPEG4/ISO/AVC
Encoded: x264 - core 112
Frame Rate:
Scan Type: Progressive
Display Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Resolution: 1280x720
Bit Depth: 8 bits
Encoding Settings: cabac=1 / ref=3 / deblock=1:1:1 / analyse=0x3:0x113 / me=hex / subme=7 / psy=1 / psy_rd=0.40:0.00 / mixed_ref=1 / me_range=16 / chroma_me=1 / trellis=1 / 8x8dct=1 / cqm=0 / deadzone=21,11 / fast_pskip=1 / chroma_qp_offset=-2 / threads=6 / sliced_threads=0 / nr=0 / decimate=1 / interlaced=0 / constrained_intra=0 / bframes=3 / b_pyramid=2 / b_adapt=2 / b_bias=0 / direct=1 / weightb=1 / open_gop=0 / weightp=2 / keyint=300 / keyint_min=29 / scenecut=40 / intra_refresh=0 / rc_lookahead=50 / rc=crf / mbtree=1 / crf=16.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=3 / qpmax=51 / qpstep=4 / ip_ratio=1.40 / aq=1:0.60
Audio 1#: (Japanese)

Format: AAC
Bitrate:
Channels: 2 channels
Sampling Rate: 48.0 KHz
Bit Depth:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

breslan wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi, can you please reupload this game?
https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/010928-eelcom-detection.992689/
Thanks in advance.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Sorry Ryzen, this one got updated too recently
ルルカと大魔導士のエロトラップダンジョン to v24.04.25
uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?