Original Name: 今日からマ王!
Alternative Name: King From Now On!, Kyo Kara Maoh!, God? Save Our King, Maruma
Aired: Apr 3, 2004 to Feb 25, 2006
Episodes: 78
Categories: Adventure, Comedy, Demons, Fantasy, Shoujo
Producer: NHK

Group: TenB

SUMMARY

Kyou kara Maou! revolves around Yuri Shibuya, your average Japanese teenager. One day, Yuri sees a classmate being harassed by bullies. Thanks to this intervention, his friend is able to escape, but unfortunately Yuri becomes the new target of the bullies in the process and gets his head shoved into a toilet. But instead of water, the toilet contains a swirling portal that sucks him into another world, largely resembling medieval Europe. There, he is told that he will become the next Demon King due to his black hair and black eyes, traits only possessed by the demon's royal lineage.

Yuri's arrival is met with some skepticism by some of the demons, who view him as unworthy to be their king. However, after Yuri wins a duel by utilizing his magical powers, the demons slowly begin to acknowledge him as their monarch. Yuri must now learn what it takes be a true Demon King, as he tries to keep the peace between demons and humans in this strange new realm.

DOWNLOAD

To see this hidden content, you must react with one of the following reactions : Like Like

FILE INFORMATION
Screenshots:

Format : Matroska
File Size: 251.6 MiB
Duration: 25mn 1s
Bitrate: 1 406 Kbps
Subtitles (English): Advanced SubStation Alpha
Encoder: mkvmerge v8.4.0 ('A better way to fly') 64bit
Format: HEVC
Codec: V_MPEGH/ISO/HEVC
Encoded: x265 - 1.7+471-44cc2ce22c43:[Windows][MSVC 1800][64 bit] 10bit
Frame Rate: 23.976 (24000/1001) fps
Scan Type:
Display Aspect Ratio: 16:9
Resolution: 1280x720
Bit Depth: 10 bits
Encoding Settings: wpp / ctu=64 / min-cu-size=8 / max-tu-size=32 / tu-intra-depth=2 / tu-inter-depth=2 / me=3 / subme=3 / merange=57 / rect / amp / max-merge=3 / temporal-mvp / no-early-skip / rdpenalty=0 / no-tskip / no-tskip-fast / strong-intra-smoothing / no-lossless / no-cu-lossless / no-constrained-intra / no-fast-intra / open-gop / no-temporal-layers / interlace=0 / keyint=250 / min-keyint=23 / scenecut=40 / rc-lookahead=30 / lookahead-slices=0 / bframes=8 / bframe-bias=0 / b-adapt=2 / ref=3 / limit-refs=0 / weightp / weightb / aq-mode=1 / qg-size=32 / aq-strength=1.00 / cbqpoffs=0 / crqpoffs=0 / rd=6 / psy-rd=0.30 / rdoq-level=2 / psy-rdoq=1.00 / signhide / deblock / sao / no-sao-non-deblock / b-pyramid / cutree / rc=crf / crf=16.0 / qcomp=0.60 / qpmin=0 / qpmax=51 / qpstep=4 / ipratio=1.40 / pbratio=1.30
Audio #1: (Japanese)

Format: AAC
Bitrate: 310 Kbps
Channels: 2 channels
Sampling Rate: 48.0 KHz
Bit Depth:

Last edited:
thank you so much!! i was looking for sub on/off version.

by the way do you have the other episode after ep 78?

thank you so much!! i was looking for sub on/off version.

by the way do you have the other episode after ep 78?

Sorry thats the only official and final episode and its never been continued ever since.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092