[720p] [NWO] Sakamoto desu ga? [BD][Dual Audio]

n1050153

Elite Member
Jan 28, 2011

SUMMARY​
Step into classroom 1-2 and meet the coolest guy in school. In fact, Sakamoto may just be the coolest guy ever. And that's not just because he makes his student uniform and glasses look like a fashion magazine cover. There's also the fact that nothing ever seems to surprise or rattle him. The girls are all crazy for him, of course, but even the most macho delinquents start to feel a little funny when he's around. However, Sakamoto never seems to notice, let alone take advantage of the attention. He's too busy being cool and mysterious without even trying! This does drive some people crazy, but the more someone tries to challenge Sakamoto, the more they start to fall under his spell. Intrigued? Then come join the class and get a lesson in cool from the master in Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamo

Alternative title: Haven't You Heard? I'm Sakamoto, Sakamoto, pour vous servir ! (French), Soy Sakamoto, ¿por? (Spanish), ¿Has oído algo sobre mí? soy Sakamoto (Spanish), 坂本ですが? (Japanese)
Year: Apr 8, 2016 to Jul 1, 2016
Genre: Slice of Life, Comedy, High School, Seinen
Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older
Episodes: 13

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 23.976fps [V: h264 high L3.1, yuv420p, 1280x720 [default]]
Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo [A: English [eng] (aac he-aac, 44100 Hz, stereo) [default]]
Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo [A: Japanese [jpn] (aac he-aac, 44100 Hz, stereo)]
Subtitle: Advanced SubStation Alpha [S: Signs/Songs (CR/Commie/KamiFS) [eng] (ass) [default]]
Subtitle: Advanced SubStation Alpha [S: Subtitles (CR/Commie/KamiFS) [eng] (ass)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: No subtitles]

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092