[720p] [NWO] Ore Monogatari!! [BD][Dual Audio]

n1050153

Elite Member
Jan 28, 2011

SUMMARY​
Takeo Goda's hulking physique and affinity for sports make him popular with other guys, but girls just find him intimidating. Unaware of his gentle nature, the girls that Takeo likes always seem to fall for his handsome best friend, Suna, instead. Takeo is resigned to being Suna's wingman, with no hard feelings between them, until Takeo rescues Rinko Yamato from a creep on the train.Unfortunately, while Rinko might see past Takeo's brutish appearance, Takeo's become so conditioned to girls preferring Suna that he assumes Rinko is the same! Being the good, genuine guy he is, he's going to do everything he can to help the two of them be happy. Will Takeo let himself believe someone likes him? Love isn't blind: it's just a little dense in MY LOVE STORY!!

Alternative title: My Love Story!! , 俺物語!! (Japanese)
Year: Apr 9, 2015 to Sep 24, 2015
Genre: Comedy, Romance, Shoujo
Content Rating: PG-13 - Teens 13 or older
Episodes: 24 

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 23.976fps [V: h264 high L3.1, yuv420p, 1280x720 [default]]
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo [A: English [eng] (aac he-aac, 48000 Hz, stereo) [default]]
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo [A: Japanese [jpn] (aac he-aac, 48000 Hz, stereo)]
Subtitle: Advanced SubStation Alpha [S: Signs [FFF] [eng] (ass) [default]]
Subtitle: Advanced SubStation Alpha [S: Subtitles [FFF] [jpn] (ass)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: No subtitles]

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

sswwwwss wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi, would you reupload the dead links for 幻想生物図鑑 series, especially with their html? I can't find them anywhere.
Also, do you happen to have older works from this series? Those works that don't even appear on offical site anymore.
Many thanks.
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Btw, considering you have this, does that mean you have access to this one too? Just asking.

『角折魔王エリスの再生譚』体験版
DarkSniper wrote on Shine's profile.
Hi Shine,

https://www.anime-sharing.com/threads/201010-なぎり屋-叔母を貪る夜-ver23-03-27-rj302585.1298225/

Can you please Reup this?
Thanks as always for the good work.
Enemond17 wrote on Shine's profile.
神具姫ヒーローアンチド could you please reupload this? thanks