[720p] [NWO] Maken-ki! Two [BD][Dual Audio][Uncensored]

n1050153

Elite Member
Jan 28, 2011

SUMMARY​
Only nostrils of steel can prevent massive blood loss during this super sexy second season of Maken-Ki! Brought to you by the director of Ikki Tousen!

Takeru and his Leadership Committee comrades are the last line of defense when it comes to ridding Tenbei Academy of mischievous Maken users. But saving all these succulent student bodies from a hoard of hocus pocus hornballs is no easy trick. Not when there’s a pervy creeper pinning bras to the bulletin board, a magical feline turning coed cuties into irresistible sex kittens, and a must-see manga fest where the costumes get mysteriously shrunken down to scandalous sizes! Through it all, Takeru keeps his mind on the mammaries - and the mammaries on his mind - as the luscious ladies of the Leadership Committee prove that their magic is breast in class!

Alternative title: Maken-Ki! Battling Venus 2, Maken-Ki! Tsū (Japanese), マケン姫っ!通 (Japanese)
Year: Jan 16, 2014 to Mar 20, 2014
Genre: Action, Ecchi, Harem, Martial Arts, School, Super Power
Rating: R+ - Mild Nudity
Episodes: 11 + 5 specials

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 23.976fps [V: h264 high L3.1, yuv420p, 1280x720 [default]]
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo [A: English [eng] (aac he-aac, 48000 Hz, stereo) [default]]
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo [A: Japanese [jpn] (aac he-aac, 48000 Hz, stereo)]
Subtitle: Advanced SubStation Alpha [S: Signs / Songs [eng] (ass) [default]]
Subtitle: Advanced SubStation Alpha [S: Full Subtitles [jpn] (ass)]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: No subtitles]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

umi131 wrote on Shine's profile.
リクエスト
これのアートCGをお願いします。
https://www.dlsite.com/maniax/work/=/product_id/RJ01166080.html/?locale=pt_BR
dragonhearts wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hello, Thank you for uploading the previous request. I am collecting the works of サークル 4's Circle. This and This All links are dead. If you have any data, can I ask you to re-upload it?
a46392157 wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi,can you reup this to mexa plz?
dohuni wrote on UFO's profile.
Hello. Could you reupload the version 2.0 of this game? RJ310786 thanks.
If you don't have a file, can you let me know?