[720p] [NWO] Dakara Boku wa, H ga Dekinai [BD][Uncensored]

n1050153

Elite Member
Jan 28, 2011

SUMMARY​
Never make a deal with a wet goddess you’ve only just met. That’s a lesson Ryosuke Kaga learns the hard way when he foolishly agrees to let Lisara Restole use some of his “essence” to stay in this world. Despite her smoking-hot appearance, Lisara’s actually a Shinigami, a Goddess of Death. However, she doesn’t steal years off his life like any decent Shinigami would do. Oh no, instead she sucks off his lecherous spirit, draining his ability to enjoy… well, the things that teenage boys normally spend most of their time thinking about!

Now the poor degenerate’s only hope of getting his licentiousness renewed is to join the Lisara on her quest, since when she leaves our mortal plane he regains his normal immorality! But Shinigami can be really harsh mistresses, and it’s going to be anything but easy to go back to being sleazy!

Alternative title: So I Can't Play H , だから僕は、Hができない。 (Japanese) , 美少女死神 還我H之魂! (Chinese (Taiwan))
Year: Jul 6, 2012 to Sep 25, 2012
Genre: Comedy, Harem, Romance, Ecchi , Supernatural
Content Rating: R+ - Mild Nudity
Episodes: 13

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1280x720 23.976fps [V: h264 high L3.1, yuv420p, 1280x720 [default]]
Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo [A: Japanese [jpn] (aac he-aac, 48000 Hz, stereo) [default]]
Subtitle: Advanced SubStation Alpha [S: FFF [eng] (ass) [default]]
Subtitle: UTF-8 [S: No subtitles]

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest profile posts

uiu1610432 wrote on UFO's profile.
Hi,UFO.
Is there any criteria for making requests?
I want to see the recent work 'フェルン フリーレン 02' by Gentleman910
Khroad Law Professional Corporation is a multi-service law firm located in Brampton. We provide legal services in Family Law, Real Estate Law, Immigration Law, Corporate Law, Wills & Estate, and Civil Litigation.
Nagomikaze wrote on Shine's profile.
Hey, do you have a working Textractor hook for this release? I can only hook the base game. Thanks in advance!
feschrfrvdh wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi. I need your help once again. would you upload ここから夏のイノセンス!OST?
nobis_c wrote on Ryzen111's profile.
Hi, do you have the update for this? It got major bug fixes.
クロア×スクランブル to v24.04.24 / v1.092